[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHT, LETS DO THIS. LEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKKKKINSS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Sasha_Williams_TWD.png (200KB, 271x366px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha_Williams_TWD.png
200KB, 271x366px
ALRIGHT, LETS DO THIS.

LEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKKKKINSS
>>
>"""expert marksman"""
>doesn't take cap off of scope
>sticks rifle out of the window to be easily spotted
>doesn't maintain watch over the target to ensure an opportunity doesn't slip by
>sits on the ground and talks about boys instead
>has a bead on Negan but doesn't take a shot because...reasons
>gets bored after half an hour of waiting for Negan to come around again and abandons her weapon of choice and high ground vantage in favor of a solo close-quarters assault
>episode doesn't even end with anything substantial like Eugene ratting her out or a one-sided brawl between her and Negan
How does something like this make it onto the air?
>>
>these promo photos for the next episode
LOL the idiot's gonna get Holly'd.
>>
Talk about infuriating, 2 of the dumbest hitches ever they think there doing something noble? Even if they succed they'd still get everyone killed you think if began catches then the hilltop and Alexandria won't get o unished
>>
>>80677110
Oh so she is alive then.
>>
>>80676438
No idea but I agree on all points.
>>
>>80677620
The hate Sasha gets is undeserving and you're never gonna get laid by taking all that rage out on womyn you're never gonna meet, anon.
>>
>>80676438
>off of

"doesn't take cap off scope". That is literally grammatically correct. Why did you add an extra word?

According to Google it's wrong as well.

Are you American?
>>
>>80678976
>off of the
it's acceptable, off the scope and off of are both acceptable anon, don't be such a nitpicker.
>>
>>80677620
This. The saviors would retaliate and Alexandria, the hilltop, and the kingdom would be caught unprepared. Fuck these annoying selfish bitches and the shit writing around them.
>>
>>80678976
>talks about grammar.
>uses literally, the modern day version of the valley girl "like"
Hang yourself
>>
>>80679397
but if they are succesful in killing Negan, which the writers keep trying to convince us that they are, then well the Saviors without Negan would be like a body without its head.

I think that they'd be much easier to deal with disorganized
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.