[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1478433587494.jpg (230KB, 1127x792px) Image search: [Google]
1478433587494.jpg
230KB, 1127x792px
Really makes you think.
>>
Yeah. Danny is rich white man.

He's not disabled, a woman or black.

Really makes you think why it's getting bad rap.
>>
>>80671553
Both ratings should be lower
>>
>>80671553
They're both shit desu
>>
>>80671615

>Daredevil
>disabled

retard
>>
>>80671553
>unfunny cow wearing leather

isn't that borderline cannibalism?
>>
File: 1441806295137.gif (58KB, 132x140px) Image search: [Google]
1441806295137.gif
58KB, 132x140px
>>80671553
>>
>>80671553
>alt-right trolls giving bad votes

woah that would literally never happen
>>
>>80671553
Kek. Well deserved. See, that's how far marvels quality has fallen; they can only be successful by bribing "critics"(which slipped their mind in case of IF)
>>
File: yftyyhfh.jpg (166KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yftyyhfh.jpg
166KB, 900x1200px
>>80671860
I DUN MI DC THJNG AGIN
>>
>>80671708
Are disable people not white males? And what about captain America, iron man, scarlet witch, black widow and other marvel superheroes?
>>
>>80671708
Does he have the ability to see? He doesn't have that ability, a don't-ability if you will. No that's not right, if only there were a better word for it.
>>
>>80671807

>MUH ALT-RIGHT TROLLS

Is this the new "MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS"?
>>
>>80671553
really gets the noggin' joggin'
>>
This does actually make me think. /tv/ usually shits on anything that gets slammed hard by reviewers.
But, /tv/ also criticizes rotten tomatoes for being highly biased.
/tv/ is a catch-22.
>>
Are all reviewers neon haired SJWs with problem glasses?
>>
>>80671708
>blind
>not disabled
>>
>>80671553
Critics are obligated to pretend they like her and give her high scores.

Doing otherwise is career suicide.
>>
>>80673273
>can actually see things better than most people
>>
>>80675140
still disabled, his super power is to be not disabled. It's hard to understand the mental gymnastics of the SJW.
>>
Let's be real here though, the issue isn't that Iron Fist was super awesome and it's unfairly panned. It's pretty mediocre.

The real issue here is that the reviews for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were overwhelmingly positive and they were equally mediocre.
>>
>>80671615
Because it's shit that's even worse than a CW show?
>>
>>80675279
I didn't care for Jessica Jones at all but it was still better than Iron Fist
>>
Iron fist deserves to be low because it's a genuine piece of shit, sure critics hating it because the main character white is retarded, but that doesn't excuse how terrible the show. The production design, acting, dialogue, and choreography are even below CW shit. For a show that's meant to be a martial arts show, it was a real disappointment. Iron first s1 is a just the shitty version of daredevil s1
>>
>>80672085
no because people rigging metactritic scores is actually a true fact
>>
>>80671553

I'm 4 episodes into Iron Fist and I think it's pretty good. Certainly no worse than Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones. I find it better already actually. So why those shows had high ratings and this one doesn't, proves to me how reviewers are full of shit and will review based on political views.
>>
>>80675508

You're 100% retarded if you think it's even approaching Daredevil quality.
>>
>>80672085
oh look trumpcucks getting easily triggered again!

what a surprise!
>>
>>80675446

Papa Meachum was the best part of the entire show. His 'last words' were perfectly delivered.
>>
The dialogue in this show is mind numbingly bad
>oh my god, he hasn't been here in 15 years, he's so different(every 5 fucking seconds the line is said)
>if you kill him, you'll be just like him

Fuck you marvel, Finn jones was horribly Miscast. He has charisma and he doesn't have the looks/body to be a martial arts fighter
>>
>>80675558

>Say something stupid
>Get called stupid
>"Y-Y-You're triggered! I win!..."

I guess this is what you have to resort to as a Democrat. Fuck all else to be happy about.
>>
>>80675376

David Tennant was good, Rachael Taylor was good. Any time either of them wasn't on the screen that show was pure diarrhea.
>>
>>80675606
Also why does the monastery have fancy hair stylists?
>>
>>80671807
>>80675491
>>80675558

>hurrrr only drumptards can dislike amy

if you actually read the reviews many of them are from her own fanbase.

the show isnt funny. Turns out nobody likes hearing about her smelly vagina for the 50th time, not even hillary voting cat ladies.
>>
>>80671553
Hollywood JEW, get me a job giving high ratings to shitty content please?!?
>>
>>80675545

Fight choreography, general writing, and acting ability (aside from Foggy) are better than Iron Fist, yes. I have my gripes with the overall gritty edginess of Daredevil but that's not entirely important to the overall quality. Season 2 was a slog to get through, though. Punisher saved that season.

Iron Fist is easily on par if not better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, though. So for it to have an absurdly low rating of 18% compared to the other shows' ratings is complete bull. Either Jessica Jones and Luke Cage should be around that range as well or Iron Fist should be higher.
>>
>>80675810
>not liking Foggy
>>
>>80675558
>trumpcucks getting triggered!

Doesn't stock liberal response #34 come with an "Alt-Right Pussies blah blah blah" /tv/ image? Apply yourself
>>
>>80672218
It's almost like there are multiple people here
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.