[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are male conservatives so scared of her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 32

File: 1tw770Qo.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1tw770Qo.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Why are male conservatives so scared of her?
>>
she talks about her pussy like men talk about their dicks. makes insecure manchildren all ooky.
>>
her intimidating figure
>>
Why are they so scared of everything? They got their way and control the government and they're crying harder than ever about every little thing.
>>
>>80664422
If she talked about her pussy like men talked about their dicks it'd be jokes about it controlling her or about wanting to use it all the time, she makes jokes about her lack of personal hygiene and shit.
I can't recall many routines about smegma and snapping your banjo from wanking too much.
>>
>>80664461
Good point. It's also as if her and other similar-minded funny wiminz emulate insecure men as much as possible. I.e. the guys that do talk about their dicks and lays all the time... Reality is most guys think these guys are dickheads, so why do they think we all think fake-Chads are cool? It's only real chads we like. The ones that stand for something.
>>
>>80664422
haha my dick smells so bad guys like not even kidding it smells really bad

one time this chick sucked my dick before i washed it haha was crazy i'm like whoaaaa you're a saint lady

i like how i pretend my dick is like this long when we all know it's actually like this long

did i tell you guys how bad my dick smells?

you guys ever wash your dick and be like, wtf how did that get there?

chicks just want sex ALL THE TIME am i right guys? sometimes i'm not even in the mood so i'm like yeah okay whatever i'll just shove it in, and i'm still flaccid and i just let them do all the work until they're done haha

i can't believe chicks actually suck our dicks it's like right next to our balls and they're just okay with it haha weird am i right guys

dude one time i was really sick and i started puking so hard and it just came out of all my holes, like i was even puking out my dick hole guys not kidding hahaha
>>
we're worried that regular food may not satiate her hunger, and will come after us as a food source next
>>
I'm scared that identity politics have a higher priority than quality of content in the entertainment industry.
>>
>>80664394
A beached whale is a sign of global warming
>>
>>80664394
They aren't. It's not just "Conservatives" or the "alt right" who hate her. Leftists hate this fat bitch just as much as those other two groups. The only people who genuinely seem to like her are the media. It's baffling.
>>
Because women won't fuck them therefore they hate all women.
You knew this already.
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (267KB, 926x764px) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
267KB, 926x764px
>>80664618
>The only people who genuinely seem to like her are the media. It's baffling.
>>
>>80664542
>so why do they think we all think fake-Chads are cool? It's only real chads we like. The ones that stand for something.

you fucking people really live inside your own reality and language. the internet has made a new generation of self reinforcing learning disabled. so red pilled you're infra.
>>
>>80664577
This is spot on, anon.
>>
>>80664693
Thanks. The key is to bash your head on the desk a bunch of times to make sure you dumb yourself down to her level temporarily.
>>
>>80664394
ITT: Amy Schumer's rep samefagging

It's not "conservatives" dude. Literally the majority of people are just repulsed and fucking hate your client. Now go sniff her farts you sick fuck.
>>
File: 1485642823781.png (343KB, 513x436px) Image search: [Google]
1485642823781.png
343KB, 513x436px
>>80664689
>you fucking people really live inside your own reality and language.
>infra.

what did he mean by this
>>
>>80664437
back to tumblr with you cuck
>>
>>80664394
>>80664394
>>80664394

We've already had a fat unfunny comedian who she is shadowing. Rosanne Barr.

Just because this moron class she has had more sex than Rosanne Barr, doesn't make her anymore funny.

Give the slut a sitcom to rub her cunt on for a few years then she'll vanish.
>>
>>80664618
yeah I don't know why they are banking on her so much. Like she had her tv show and loads of specials and no one talked about her, then all of a sudden with the flip of a switch she was fucking everywhere doing tv and radio interviews. She was plastered on every website.

I'm guessing there was no "big" female name in stand up comedy so they had to go with someone to prop up since people like Sarah Silverman are irrelevant now.
>>
>>80664394
She's getting rich off stealing jokes.
>>
Small white cocks
>>
>>80664394
she got propped up by the media for years because she speaks up about leftist ideas. just like most comedians once they get popular enough they fall out of favor and get shit on.

plus her comedy is repulsive and the idea that she has fucked loads of guys to gather this material is pretty disgusting. even the most obnoxious guys i know dont sound like her
>>
> there are people on /tv/ unironically defending this unfunny joke stealing landwhale

What happened? r/got?
>>
>>80664764
What a great day that was
>>
Why is it cool to hate women?
>>
>>80664903
It's just retards tying to bait. It always is. There is nobody who actively posts on /tv/ retarded enough to actually enjoy someone like my schumer let alone defend her. This place has plenty of retards but none that are that low. Just faggots trying to get some (you)s.
>>
>>80664662
How the fuck do people manage to see what's going on in these magic eye pictures?
>>
>>80664903

plebbit thats what, so yeah mostly got shit
>>
>>80664394
She is a "potty mouth" themed female comedian. Turns out women don't really find that stuff funny for either gender, and men find it gross because it is gross. This is also ignoring her delivery is shit, and her material is stale in both her career and comedy in general. Doesn't hurt that one more than one occasion she has demonstrated she herself can't take a joke.
>>
>>80664808
It's fucking insane. Is Netflix actually changing their rating system because of her, or are those headlines misleading? I don't understand why it's so important that this fat unfunny slag get high ratings. I've never met anyone, regardless of their political background, who actually enjoys her comedy. And you remember those shitty bud light commercials with her and Seth Rogen talking about the "wage gap"? Why the fuck would Anheuser Busch run those commercials? Literally what would convince them that that was a good idea? Those commercials actually had a negative impact on their sales.
>>
>>80664394
She's just a cunt who sucks at being funny/entertaining on-stage. If anything, male conservatives feel annoyed or sick when they see her name pop up on Drudge Report, Breitbart, ect.
>>
>>80665061
They're misleading, Netflix has been working on the rating change for over a year they just happened to announce it at the worst possible time.
>>
>>80664991
it requires only slightly more than nigger-tier IQ
>>
>>80664689
>you fucking people

Everyone smile, the SJW part of Twitter is here looking for screencaps
>>
>>80665121
If you're not going to tell me then fuck off I don't need to take your shit today punk.
>>
>>80664422
Most men don't crudely talking about their cocks like that unless they are actual neckbeards with no social tact and haven't grown out of the age of 14. These men do exist, and they are incels. Not even us "misogynist sexist xenophobic nerds" like them, so why would we like some fat ugly kike woman who's emulating them?
>>
>>80665061
I'm sure it's just a "last straw" kind of a deal. Uppity teenagers have gotten really obnoxious with ruining rating systems and polls in the last couple of years. Netflix's rating system is designed to help people determine what they want to watch, not determine who is currently targeted for trolling by alt right SJWs.
>>
>>80665134

sorry, you just sound so stupid with your in-speak. Actually, exactly like SJWs. I suppose you are two sides of the same coin. Same brain just focused on the exact opposite ideals.
>>
>>80665157

I really really hate this alt right I keep hearing about

how dare they organize hate speech campaigns on sites like ebaumsworld!

we need some sort of bigger, maybe like a brother, to help protect us from these hurtful opinions. Peoples feelings are at stake for G_ds/G_ddesses sake!
>>
>>80665182
He just said Chad dude, chill out. It's a name
>>
File: 1486961574246.jpg (99KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486961574246.jpg
99KB, 749x750px
>>80665182

now this is projection
>>
>>80665149
Just relax your gaze, it's that simple. You allow yourself to go "cross-eyed" in a sense and it will appear almost instantaneously.
That picture was a happy merchant by the way you dumb nigger.
>>
>>80665182
"Chad" isn't "alt right" inspeak, if that's what you're trying to imply. Did you seriously end up here from a twitter link or something? I don't see how anyone could have spent more than an hour long total on here and not know what a site wide meme like calling someone a chad meant.
>>
>>80665157
> ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT
>>
>>80664437
People aren't going to stop making social commentary (which they are perfectly within their right to do) and voting with their money and their views until people like you start making sense. There was a couple of years where the Amy Schumers and the Anthony Burchs gained just enough attention to attempt to turn everything on its head, but most average people are reasonable, smarter than we give them credit for and not afraid to express dissent (it's not that bad yet), so they call it like they see it.

Every time idiots like Schumer and the people "rallying" (ugh) behind fem Ghostbusters gain spotlight, it emboldens the reasonable people and makes them more outspoken, more "against" that discourse and gives them more ammunition and more drive to find arguments to refute the stupid shit you and your friends like to claim. If you want it to stop, start being useful and stop pissing everyone off.
>>
>>80665261
I swear to god dude, I swear to FUCKING GOD if you call me a ni**er one more GOD DAMN TIME I will reign a hellfire upon you like the which you've ever seen before. I'M NOT A N*GGER I'M WHITER THAN THE FUCKING SUN DON'T YOU EVER INSULT ME AGAIN BOZO!
>>
>>80664394
>Why are male conservatives so scared of her?
The only value women have in the eyes of a male conservative is sexual. To them, women are good only if they're virginal and pretty. Amy Schumer is neither. Amy Schumer has no sexual value, she knows this, and she flaunts this. Not only this, but she's successful despite being "valueless." She's living proof that what male conservatives believe is patently wrong, and that scares them that their ideas are wrong (or, to put it another way, the truth hurts).
>>
>>80664394
She is a fat whale. Pretty disgusting.
>>
>>80664394
I think the word you're looking for is repulsed not scared
>>
>>80665291
you have the brain of a nigger, that's good enough for me
>>
>>80665328
That's it asshole. You made me do this. I'm emailing Hiro RIGHT NOW about your stupid fucking post. You're done kid I hope you're happy with your stupid fucking post cause you just ticked off the wrong guy....
>>
>>80665305
>let me pull some pop psychology out of my ass

just write "lol dumb conservatives" next time kiddo
>>
>>80665343
That chink bastard can lick my hairy arsehole, tell him I said so
>>
>>80665305
> successful
> worth 1 million

Delusional cunt, fuck off my board
>>
>>80665345
>pop psychology

He's right though, it's the same reason you soda-drinking mongoloids slander Neil DeGrasse Tyson at every opportunity. Black guy with numerous advanced degrees in some of the most difficult subjects on the planet shatters your SJW world view, launching you into full damage control mode.
>>
>>80664974
It's not. Most of the hate comes from guys that can't get laid
>>
>>80665417
She has quite a bit more money than the average American, probably more than you and many of her detractors. Keep in mind, financial worth is only one measure of success, but even there, yes, I'd say she's successful.
>>
>>80664394

Scared nothing.

She is just ugly and unfunny.

Oh and she jokes about rape, but feminists don't call her out.

So, there's that too.
>>
>>80665427
Wow, and outlier? TIME TO IGNORE THE MILLION OTHER UNSUCCESSFUL WORTHLESS GANGBANGING NIGGERS! Go steal a bike you filthy subhuman
>>
>>80665427
He's not right, because his post implies that only Conservatives dislike Amy Schumer. That isn't the case. I'm not a conservative, and I despise her. Most people I know despise her. Most people on the internet despise her. She's only "popular" because she's getting pushed incredibly hard by the media. The only advertisement she's been in has tanked and been pulled, and she's only worth about one million, which is not really that much when you consider how much media coverage she's getting. She's getting covered like a superstar, but can't pull in superstar numbers.
>>
>>80664394
Is a white rich bitch, who exploits pro-feminist trends for self-promotion, and whose joke are either unfunny or stolen, something to be scared of at all?
>>
>>80665427
>let me tell you what you think and how you act

Wouldn't want to challenge yourself huh
>>
>>80665483
Kevin Hart, a comedian that people actually like (although I'm not a fan), is worth 128 million. Amy Schumer is a lardass media creation who is hated by people of all political backgrounds.
>>
>>80664394
Nobody is scared of her, she's just a dickhead.
>>
>>80665531
>implies that only Conservatives dislike Amy Schumer
But it doesn't. OP asked why conservatives dislike Amy Schumer, and I replied why conservatives dislike Amy Schumer. I never once said or implied that that's why everyone dislikes her.
>>
>>80665582

nononononon

you are actually scared of her. this is why you hate her.

see this dismisses any criticism you have of her and thus allows me to continue "championing" her without having to think.
>>
>>80665567
That's cool for him.
>>
>>80665609
>let me explain how millions of people all think exactly alike
>and coincidentally its a very simplistic explanation with a single cause

pretty fucking retarded and if you had any sense you'd just drop it
>>
>>80665182
>Actually, exactly like SJWs.
Except only one side assaults people for daring to go and see a speech.
>>
>>80664394
>if you don't like smelly pussy jokes you're literally a woman hating Drumpf supporting Nazi REEEEEEEE
>>
>>80665661
Yes, I gave one reason for why some people don't like a comedian in response to a question. This is a correct observation.

What's your issue with this?
>>
>>80665182
Hey, a false equivalence. Cutting edge verbal tech from THE ENLIGHTENED LEFT WING INTELLECTUALS!

If only you didn't do this "everything is relative" shit to absolutely every single thing you talk about!

Where are the conservatives rioting, killing cops and physically attacking people for having DIFFERENT IDEAS? Fuck you.
>>
Boy, I can't wait for Snatched to come out. It will be the best comedy of the decade. Goldie Hawn + Schumer? Sign me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBWnst8f7w
>>
>>80665754
>Where are the conservatives rioting, killing cops and physically attacking people for having DIFFERENT IDEAS?
Conservatives do this.

They're called Muslims.
>>
>>80664394
joke stealing whore with barn yard vagooo

no in scared

My favorite comedian is a woman so it has nothing to do with that. I just hate Schumer and Dunham

its maria bamford
>>
>>80664394
More like Jew Pork
>>
>>80665774
Stop thinking with your dick
>>
>>80665609
You don't know shit about why conservative dislike Amy Schumer. You're trying to explain the thought process of millions of people with broad generalisations you've likely made from what you've seen on the internet. Your explanation suggests that all male conservatives view women as sexual objects, which is asinine. It's almost as stupid as saying that all Male liberals enjoy enjoy watching the person they're married to/dating get railed by black men.
>>
>>80665712

That it is an overly reductionist and simplistic explanation with no real insight or truth, just safe confirmation bias dressed up as something else.
>>
>>80664394
w-w-w-what are you t-t-talking about... i'm not s-s-scared!
>>
>majority of reviews from men and women negative
>"it's just trolls and misogynists"
>tfw we live in a world where all criticism can be waved away by pigeonholing opposition and critics into labels that define them as an outside and irrational force
>tfw that sort of thinking is literally why Trump won
>tfw Amy still hasn't fucked off to Spain or whatever fucking idealized "progressive" country she said she'd move to
>>
>>80665766
Damn, maybe liberals should stop trying so hard to import these savages to the west then
>>
>>80665814
>tfw Amy still hasn't fucked off to Spain or whatever fucking idealized "progressive" country she said she'd move to

It was a joke sexist misogynist bigot racist phobic asshole, of course you wouldn't get a joke made by a true intellectual feminist
>>
>>80665774
Mine's Kathleen Madigan. Her sense of the absurd is really in sync with my own.

Schumer is just shit. Her choice of material is the polar opposite of cerebral and her timing sucks. Everything she steals, she cheapens. It's like looking at an inferior, cheaply made knock-off of a better comedy routine. She's like the China of comedians.
>>
>hateful, psychotic, mentally ill liberal starts bait thread in hopes of starting an internet argument with hateful, psychotic, mentally ill conservatives

>This passes for discussion among the handful of mentally ill people who constantly argue about politics on /tv/

The whole chan system is shit
>>
File: Amy-Schumer-Feet-2447592.jpg (542KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Amy-Schumer-Feet-2447592.jpg
542KB, 1000x1500px
Be honest.
Would you?

I would.
>>
>>80664662
it's candleja...
>>
>>80665897
>whole chan system

then fucking go back nigger
>>
>>80665897
>The whole chan system is shit
Maybe you should try reddit?

Why does this response tend to trigger people so much? I'm being completely honest, if one product isn't doing it for you then try a different one it's common sense.
>>
File: MOM.png (432KB, 421x526px) Image search: [Google]
MOM.png
432KB, 421x526px
>>80665875
>actors and comedians turn out to be meme political shills with no actual integrity

Shaking my head to be quite honest with you familio
>>
>>80665932
Nah I'll stay right here.

Get some professional help because your whole life is shit.
>>
>>80665897

gotta give the bottom 50% something to rage against. They don't understand much, but by god, they're going to defend something with hate.
>>
>>80665940
4chan and Reddit are basically the same community

Get some help. Your life is worthless
>>
Has she fled Trump's America yet?
>>
>>80665804
Yep. I gave a paragraph response to a one sentence question on 4chan. Doesn't mean what I said isn't true or insightful just because it was short and simple.
>>
>>80665962
>I hate this thing
>but don't you dare suggest I should stop using it
And they're the ones that need professional help? You're like a guy eating shit, bitching about the taste, and then getting angry at people who suggest you stop eating it.
>>
>>80665991
You're definitely triggered. That's a sign of mental illness.

Please seek professional help
>>
>>80665802
A question was asked and a question was answered. You don't like the answer. I'm not too worried. You'll get over having to read something you don't agree with but can't prove wrong eventually.
>>
File: cat flower.jpg (52KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
cat flower.jpg
52KB, 610x395px
>>80665962
>Get some professional help because your whole life is shit.
>>80665979
>Get some help. Your life is worthless

now this is projection
>>
>>80666016
Definitely triggered. Seek help immediately. Clearly my words struck a nerve with you.
>>
>>80664577
So do you actually spend time watching things you don't like just so you can bash them on the internet? Why not just ignore it completely, this goes for everyone in this thread but mainly directed at you.
>>
>>80666007
Fine I'll stop telling you to stop eating the shit you're constantly complaining about the taste of, jeez.
>>
>>80665990
>Doesn't mean what I said isn't true or insightful just because it was short and simple

yep

Its shit because its a half assed unsupported idea that exist to confirm your preconceived notions. Even if it was 5 paragraphs its still be worthless.
>>
File: 1487531071292.jpg (50KB, 711x355px) Image search: [Google]
1487531071292.jpg
50KB, 711x355px
>>80665979
Lolno
>>
>>80666037
Legitimately psychotic people need something to argue about all the time. Their psychosis drives them fords perpetual conflict. This explains the behavior of most /tv/ users.
>>
>>80666037
>just ignore that everything in society is going to shit around you, I'm sure it won't ever affect your life in any way xD
>>
>>80666045
Not him, but I just want to say in complete honesty that you have a real gift for metaphor.
>>
File: teeeeediss.jpg (29KB, 475x343px) Image search: [Google]
teeeeediss.jpg
29KB, 475x343px
>>80666034
>its a liberal projects his insecurities onto others episode

I love these. Next you'll be calling me stupid
>>
>>80666045
Yep, more triggered behavior. Seek help immediately

>>80666057
>Tries to deny that 4chan and Reddit aren't the same community

>By posting an image he took from Reddit

Pathetic
>>
>>80666037
Not him but some people genuinely enjoy getting upset and having this thing to argue against. Howard Stern said his biggest listeners were his haters and there's probably some truth in that. I've known people who turn on news shows just to argue with the show.
>>
File: ching chong forklift.webm (2MB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
ching chong forklift.webm
2MB, 600x360px
>>80666069

hello pop psychologist

do you have a blog I can follow?
>>
>>80666106
> by an image he took from reddit
> 4chan filename

Stay on reddit
>>
@80666090
Bait, projection, impotent rage.

Yep, all the signs of mental illness.
>>
>>80666010
>Can't prove wrong
Sorry friendo, but that's not how things work. If you make a statement you either prove it right, or you're full of shit. By the looks of it, you know that you can't prove anything you said to be true. That's why you gave this complete joke of a non answer in response after your weak statement had a few holes poked in it. Fortunately for you, this anonymous debate on 4chan is irrelevant. If you ever actually have to defend your nonsense in person though, you'll be getting your shit pushed in for everyone to see.
>>
>>80666122
>Tries to deny that 4chan and Reddit are basically the same community

>By posting a screen cap take from Reddit, which he's familiar with because he's obviously been there

Even more pathetic
>>
File: 1484694995729.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484694995729.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>80666123

now this is shitposting
>>
>>80666055
Next time I post on 4chan, I'll be sure to give proper citations and have my post peer reviewed just for you.
>>
>>80666147
Why are you trying this hard? It says right in the picture that it's from reddit.
>>
>>80666106
So triggered behaviour is suggesting that somebody use a different website then the one they're currently complaining about? We've sure come a long way from vietnam flashbacks haven't we.
>>
>>80666160

Nah, all you have to do is make a decent argument.

Any dumbass can make a strawman. But that wouldn't be all you can do, is it?
>>
>puh puh please argue with me! I have no friends and this is the only human interaction I get!
>>
>>80666109
That seems highly unlikely. Most people only watch or listen to stuff they already agree with. Which is why people are so easily manipulated and brainwashed by the media. No one bothers to look at both sides of an argument and only want their already existing beliefs reinforced. At least conservatives are forced to passively listen to the other side of the argument due to how dominant that side is represented in the media. Liberals, not so much.
>>
>>80666123
>can't even reply to other people's posts properly
Jesus fucking christ it's not that hard, are you retarded?
>>
>>80666037
>How can you hate on her special if you havent even watched it all?.
>You cant hate it from just the preview.
>How do you watch something you dont even like just to hate on it?

Literally the same fucking retarded whiteknights.
>>
>>80666129
Yeah, if you think someone is wrong, you should say why you think they're wrong.

You think I'm wrong because you think I'm a bunch of insults. That doesn't really prove anything, though, because your insults are pretty well meaningless and empty. But it's all you have to share, so thanks for sharing.
>>
>>80666296

you are wrong because you are painting millions of individuals with a very simple brush

you are wrong because your explanation amounts to a single cause, which is almost never the case with anything, especially when it comes to individuals

you are wrong because you are certain in your understand of said millions thoughts/feelings, which is something you do not have any access to
>>
>>80666181
No, clearly you hold 4chan to only the highest of standards, so please wait, I'm typing up my thesis as we speak, fully researched, fully cited, fully sourced. It's great. It's gonna be great. Just hold your horses and don't jump the gun, friend.
>>
>>80666348
>you are wrong because you are painting millions of individuals with a very simple brush
I didn't. I said some people think this way.

>you are wrong because your explanation amounts to a single cause
I gave only one cause but that doesn't mean there's only one cause.

>you are wrong because you are certain in your understand of said millions thoughts/feelings
Again, some.

You've said this already and gotten these replies. If you want to repeat yourself, save us both some time and just read back through the thread.
>>
@80666223
>Redditor is so new he doesn't realize that /tv/tards are using @ as a way to insult people by denying them a (you)
>>
File: Average American.jpg (47KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
Average American.jpg
47KB, 600x507px
>>80665289
>Just callin 'em like I see's 'em.
>>
>>80664394
Is that whale still a thing?
>>
Why do retarded liberals conflate criticism and fear?
>>
>>80666410
>desperately backpedaling

>The only value women have in the eyes of a male conservative is sexual.
>a male conservative

>She's living proof that what male conservatives believe is patently wrong
>what male conservatives believe

Yeah you did a really great job of making it clear you only meant "some people" anon.

>>80666415
So you were just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>80666462
Criticism doesn't look like obsession, that's how you always get exposed. If you're harassing someone, downvoting their youtube videos, organizing raids from your favorite subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y08pp/to_those_that_still_have_netflix_netflix_just/), and generally talking about someone constantly, you blatantly have a motive beyond "criticism." Criticism is something rational people do, SJW alt righters are the opposite of rational.
>>
>>80666110
Did she die?
>>
>>80666462

Level headed criticism and spastic name calling and foaming at the mouth smell completely different. There's something going on inside of these people and it has very little to do with Amy Schumer.
>>
>>80666478
Does it say "all male conservatives?"

I mean, if you're taking what I said literally, I said "a male conservative" at first meaning one male conservative. Literally, I said only one person thinks this way.

Clearly, that's not what those words meant, and I've already clarified what was meant for you before.

But let me apologize to you if it wasn't clear before. That's my fault for not picking my words more carefully. It's clear now what I meant, so let's move on from your nitpicking.
>>
>>80666538
>>80666579

Lotta retarded liberals around here these days, huh?
>>
>>80665900

>Be honest. Would you?

No, I have some standards at least.
>>
>>80666625
You call people retarded and yet you're so detached from reality that you don't even understand what "criticism" is. Now go stalk some Twitter accounts then spam memes in the comment sections for their youtube videos and call it "criticism" you deranged, stupid, cowardly neckbeard.
>>
File: almonds_activated.jpg (188KB, 609x838px) Image search: [Google]
almonds_activated.jpg
188KB, 609x838px
/tv/ BTFO
>>
>>80666538
This. I get talking about it when it was just released, but to keep talking about her nonstop is just obsessive, especially when there were threads about her all the time before her special, when she wasn't really doing anything and there was no reason to even bring her up.
>>
>>80666410

Right, you somehow have the ability to understand the psychology of millions and from that deduce why they hate a flavor of the month comedian.

How can I get this ability?
>>
>>80666625

Look at the dollar store Yiannopolos here. You realize being a dumbfuck and calling it sport doesn't register with adults, right?
>>
>>80666657
Thanks for proving my point. 4chan is not your subreddit, queer.
>>
>>80666595
>Does it say "all male conservatives?"
Yes, it does, when you use those words that way, that's what it means. Do you not understand how human language works, are you an AI?

>Clearly, that's not what those words meant, and I've already clarified what was meant for you before.
You didn't clarify you completely changed what it was you said to make it sound less completely and utterly absurd when somebody else pointed out how absurd it was. Because you're a coward who can't stand by their statements even on an anonymous imageboard, how fucking pathetic can you get?

>nitpicking
So you completely changing what your original statement was after the fact is just an unimportant detail?
>>
>>80666364
>clearly you hold 4chan to only the highest of standards

There it is, the classic let me tell you what you think argument.

Also known as "watch as I paint you as a strawman"

It must be easy to be so sure of yourself when tilting at self created windmills.
>>
>>80665754
>Conservatives have never killed people for having different ideas
Lmao what was Vietnam?
>>
>>80666670
>no good conservative comedy
Hmm. I used to agree with this, but then I thought about it and realized all the funny stuff online right now is really conservative, either "ironically" or for real. There's a lot of really good jokes making fun of liberals and social justice and what not, and not much making fun of conservatives.
>>
>>80666650
This
>>
File: 1487912639678.png (144KB, 649x516px) Image search: [Google]
1487912639678.png
144KB, 649x516px
>>80666037
>>80666069

>seen something due to the internet
>don't like it
>omg anon why did you seen it and then criticize it???
>you have to be psychotic to criticize things you don't like
>>
>>80666751

I bet you five dollars he's unironically made a helicopter ride joke in the last hour.
>>
>>80666462
>Why do retarded liberals conflate criticism and fear?

Most people tend to believe that the way they think/feel is the exact same as how everyone really operates.

Also see why liberals are convinced that internalized mysogny/racism is real.
>>
>>80666670
Partisan political "comedy" is all shit, doesn't matter what side. It always winds up being about pandering to the audience rather then telling a good joke no matter what the audience is. This comic is retarded.
>>
>>80666722
If we can't move beyond you nitpicking then I can't supply you with any more (You)'s.
>>
>>80666782
>he must be a strawman

lol

Also nice job missing what helicopter rides is referring to plebbit tourist.
>>
she promotes slut culture
>>
>>80666751
You have to pull back that far to look for a comparison and it still this fucking terrible? Good god please explain to me how the US government embarking on an unwise military intervention is somehow comparable to psychotic leftist college students assaulting members of the public for wanting to see a speech.
>>
>>80666791
Sorry I'll refrain from pointing out what a shameless bold-faced liar you are in the future.
>>
>>80666747
Please. I've asked you to wait. You've requested and demanded well-researched 4chan posts. These take time.

If you're bored, though, you can write your own essay on OP's question, seeing as I don't see any well-researched response from you in this thread. I don't see your citations on the matter. I don't see where you've held yourself to the same standard you're asking of me.
>>
>>80666037
I expose myself to a lot of different media so I can form my own opinions on them because I'm not a sheltered little snowflake screaming about the alt right boogeyman on a Sri Lankan stone skipping forum.
>>
>>80666806

and? Can't cope with sexual women?
>>
>>80666839
You misunderstood what I said and then refused to accept when I explained what I said and meant to you, even after I apologized for any misunderstanding.

The end.
>>
ITT: Why Trump is currently president

It's hard to believe at this point I used to consider the democrats to be the marginally less retarded side, how wrong I was.
>>
>>80666806
She is a slut, so...

Just don't call her that or even make jokes about how she makes jokes about it, though.

RIP Lights Camera Jackson
>>
>>80666670
but chans are practically conservative comedy at this point
triggering delusional libtards have never been funnier and 4chan does it best
>>
>>80666538
You mean like how the left is obessed with Donald Trump and is organizing riots and shit months after his election?
>>
>>80666869
No I understood perfectly well what you were saying, as did everybody else in the thread.
>>
>>80666875
The older you get the more you realize this.

Facts are more important than emotions.
>>
>>80666891
Except Donald Trump is president and making decisions for America so he's relevant for the next four years, eight years if he gets re-elected.

Amy Schumer is some lame comic who tells vagina "jokes."
>>
>>80666891
>comparing obsession with the president of your own country to obsession with a comedian

how is it even possible be this fucking dumb

>>>/pol/
>>
>>80666842
>You've requested and demanded well-researched 4chan posts.

No I didn't

I stated that your point was a farce from the get go because it was predicated on things you cannot know, overly simplistic and by and large reeked of confirmation bias.
>>
>>80666916
>eight years if he gets re-elected.
>if
Have you seen the democratic "leadership" lately?
>>
>>80666926
Not an argument
>>
>>80666926
Exactly what I was thinking when I read this post >>80666751

Some people just aren't very smart but feel compelled to argue despite that, it's a real tragedy.
>>
>>80666926
Well, why ARE you so obsessed with the president? I don't remember conservatives being even remotely this obsessed with Obama.
>>
>>80666926
>>80666916

This. I get talking about it him when he was just sworn in, but to keep talking about him nonstop is just obsessive, especially when there were threads about him all the time before the election, when he wasn't really tweeting anything and there was no reason to even bring him up.
>>
>>80666975
>I don't remember conservatives being even remotely this obsessed with Obama.
Okay now anon there's no reason for you to go full retard as well just because all the cool liberals in this thread are.
>>
>>80666926
Just pointing out typical liberal hypocrisy. Obviously the so called "obsession" with Amy Schumer is on a much smaller scale, thus fairly proportional to her importance as an insignificant comedian.
>>
>>80666865

i don't agree with slut behaviour
sluts are not the only type of sexual woman
>>
>>80666935
I think he will get re-elected but we'll see what happens in four years.
>>
>>80666986
You don't get why people would talk about Trump when he's the president of the United States and making decisions like the travel ban?

I agree that people talk way too much about him and obsess over him (like the whole thing with him not shaking Merkel's hand when she asked him to, which turned out to be bull anyways because there's photos of them shaking hands) but I think it's a bit much to expect people not to discuss him currently when he's very much relevant at the moment.
>>
File: 1473784228966.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473784228966.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>80664394
Personification of the debasement of popular culture in the name of resentment.
>>
>>80667013

So you're equally disgusted by man whores then?
>>
File: immigration act 1917.png (238KB, 1312x752px) Image search: [Google]
immigration act 1917.png
238KB, 1312x752px
>>80667076
>I think it's a bit much to expect people not to discuss him currently when he's very much relevant at the moment.

Its not like Amy just had a comedy special release or anything

>decisions like the travel ban?

I know right
>>
File: amy schumer nose progression.jpg (114KB, 881x219px) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer nose progression.jpg
114KB, 881x219px
>>80664394

should have kept her real nose
>>
>>80667103
Yes 100%
The only thing better about man whores is they aren't at risk of getting pregnant and having abortions
>>
>>80664394
All males are scared of her. All humans should be. She will consume.
>>
>>80667103
>M-muh equality

Women and men are not equal, women are inferior.
>>
>>80667123
>Its not like Amy just had a comedy special release or anything
That was last week, though. It's old news.
>>
>>80664394
>well that's stupid
>TRIGGERED XD

stop this
>>
>>80667164
stop false flagging me
>>
>>80665758
>Goldie Hawn
call me an owl but who?
>>
File: tumblr_nkg1liiNpy1unhmm7o1_400.jpg (76KB, 768x778px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkg1liiNpy1unhmm7o1_400.jpg
76KB, 768x778px
>>80666462
>>
scared she'll try to eat me
>>
>>80666566
Just a little bump, nothing to worry about.
>>
>>80666994
Again.
Not an argument.
>>
>>80667189
> tumblr filename

Makes sense
>>
>>80666933
What you've stated has no support or backing.

Not that I have a problem with that. This is 4chan, you don't need citations or anything to share your ideas here, but it seems odd that you hold me to a standard that you don't hold yourself to.
>>
>>80667076
Where were you when Obama implemented a travel ban?
>>
>>80667276
If you google up an image, chances are it'll come from tumblr and have a tumblr filename. Doesn't mean much at all.
>>
>>80667166
>That was last week, though. It's old news.

lol just fucking go back
>>
>>80664394
I'm worried she might mistake me for a meatball sub and try to cram me into her mouth.
>>
>>80667296
I'm not against Trump's travel ban.
>>
>>80667166
I just watched it last night.

Checkm8, communist scum
>>
>>80667285

Bullshit is bullshit no matter what language you try and cloak it under.

You can keep trying to bring up canards but no amount of deflecting will change the obvious; your premise is not even worthy of being called flimsy.
>>
>>80667328
meatball subs are normally at least 6 inches though
>>
>>80667312
If you want to obsess on Amy Schumer all the time and make threads and posts about her even when she's not relevant (which is like 99% of the time), you've got to deal with other people pointing out what you're doing.

My second best suggestion on how to deal with it is just ignore us. First best suggestion is stop being a creepy weirdo but I doubt you can do that.
>>
>>80667306
back to tumblr, snowflake
>>
File: 1478549993720.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1478549993720.png
178KB, 330x319px
>>80667372
whiteboys getting destroyed again
>>
>>80665182

>LE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN

Literally every fucking thread that discusses politics. Every single fucking time.

It's typically never even phrased differently.

Is this the new safe-word Liberals use when they want to shut down any analysis or criticism of their actions/ideals.
>>
>>80667405
>let me tell you how to act
>and let me try shaming you too

You are on a board that has near constant bump limit threads about a movie that is a half decade old

If you dont like it then leave nigger.
>>
women are funny
>>
>>80667442

THE POWER OF RELATIVISM

NOTHING IS REAL NOTHING IS GOOD*

*except what we anoint
>>
Who should I demonize for Big Amy's shitty reviews when I guess every alt right basement dwelling shitlord and every single one of my female feminist girl power friends on Facebook say the exact same things about how her comedy is shit? She can't just be a terrible comedian, right?
>>
>>80666680
people keep harping on her because she's a successful woman and a easy target. i'm really sick of seeing these hourly amy schumer hate threads everywhere, not just on 4chan.
>>
>>80666538

>harassing someone

Tell me more about poor Zoe Quinn and how the Internet Hate Machine targeted her.
>>
>>80667371
You're making unsubstantiated, unsupported claims after crying for over an hour about unsubstantiated, unsupported claims.

It's 4chan, though. Only an idiot like you would give a shit.
>>
>>80667446
Am I creepshaming you? Is it triggering you? Do you need a safe space?
>>
File: 4chan on Pancakes.jpg (238KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
4chan on Pancakes.jpg
238KB, 816x1356px
>>80666538

>any criticism is "obsession"

I love this fallacy.

Suck that bloated schumer cock a little harder, loyal White Knight.
>>
>>80667442
He's not exactly wrong though. SJW ideals and tactics aren't exclusive to them, alt-right retards do the exact same shit. If anything, it's an argument against populist reactionary politics than either the left or the right.
>>
File: 1453469309566.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453469309566.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>80667487
Different side of the same coin, man. You obviously care just as much otherwise you wouldn't even be engaging them.
>>
>>80667337
Why?
>>
>>80667507

>He's not exactly wrong though.

But he is. Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>80667531
Aside from disliking the kind of argument he used, why?
>>
>>80667529
Why?
>>
>>80666751

>Lmao what was Vietnam?

A war that one of America's most notoriously dogmatically liberal Democrat Presidents got America into?
>>
>>80667520
I'm here killing time. To drop character for a moment, I assume most everyone I'm replying to is doing the same, just kinda shitposting while waiting around.
>>
>>80667442

Sorry Bro, I'm in neither camp. I just hate people who use retarded teenage neologisms. It's fucking grates on me like a crying baby. You want to make this left right, go ahead. Maybe you can mansplain me a redpilled chad answer in cuckspeak. Those cucks would sure hate it. Antifa these motherfuckers.

We're fucking doomed with this new crowd of deliberately learning retarded people entering the work force. You think the dialogue in Idiocracy sounds stupid. Listen to this site and reddit. I don't hate one side or the other, you just both sound so fucking dumb.
>>
>>80667544
No, really. Why would you watch her special?
>>
File: Liberal Tantrum.webm (2MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Tantrum.webm
2MB, 1080x608px
>Amy Schumer and her fans unironically need Safe-Spaces too protect them from the mean ol' cyber-bullies

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>80667506
>any criticism is obsession

I basically said the exact opposite of this.

>when your educational history replaced reading with Nazi .jpgs
>>
>>80667487
>after crying for over an hour about unsubstantiated, unsupported claims.

I called your arguments stupid, from the basis that you are operating off of unknowable information. Then extracting that to a large population.

Its a point of view based solely in confirm preconceived biases.

>>80667504
>Am I creepshaming you? Is it triggering you? Do you need a safe space?

How many times have you been called a creep?
>>
>>80667607
You made fun of safe spaces in 4chan, a safe space. Good job!
>>
>>80667586
I heard it was shit, so I watched it and now I can say that I thought it was shit, too.
>>
>>80667565
at least they didn't try to prolong it to win a presidential race

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gainand-johnson-knew-about-it-newly-unclassified-tapes-suggest-3595441/
>>
>>80667641
You said people shouldn't say things on 4chan that are unsupported and then turned around and made unsupported statements.

You're a joke.
>>
>>80667644
4chan is the opposite of a safespace. No one's silencing you for being a faggot.
>>
>>80667577

>Sorry Bro, I'm in neither camp.

Well thank God you said that.

Now that you said that, we all know you are completely 100% devoid of any political leanings or allegiances that could possibly color your views, and now we all have to take your statements as if they were a rock of Gospel truth is a hurricane of partisan opinions.

I mean it's not like anyone can just claim "I'm in neither camp", while in reality holding extremely dogmatic political leanings in real life that color what they say, but withhold that information in order to try and affect a look of legitimacy.
>>
>>80667641
Almost never, which is way less than can be said of you, you fucking creep.
>>
>>80667607
The irony of course is that internet harassers and slanderers almost exclusively hide behind fake names and memes for avatars. At no other point in history has it been so possible to slander or insult someone's name or image while hiding like a fucking rat. You're a cowardly pathetic rat talking about safe spaces.
>>
>>80667645
Next try eating actual shit and seeing if it tastes like shit.
>>
>>80667644

>4chan is a safespace

I love this newfag drivel.

4chan is the opposite of a safe-space.
Literally any and every opinion can be expressed, and literally any and every opinion can be criticized by people who see it being expressed.

You're apparently just getting butthurt your opinions are unpopular.
>>
>>80667681

jesus christ. If you can't agree that both radicalized wings are fucking lunatic and you spout of with this militant screed, you're clearly one or the other.
>>
>>80667706
Will do.
>>
>>80667677
>"4chan isn't a safe space"
>someone has a slightly different opinion on some insignificant topic
>"objectively wrong! leave! REEEEEEEE!"
>>
>>80667677
4chan is the definition of a safe space. You can spread whatever lies, slander, and defamation you want without consequence. You can categorize everyone smarter than you are as a "cuck" if you want. This site is the safest of safe spaces, especially since almost all of the intelligent thinkers left.
>>
>>80667621

>anybody who shits on Amy Schumer is a Nazi

Why do liberal tardos so routinely confirm stereotypes about liberals?
>>
>>80667732
You're allowed to say your retarded shit and other retards are allowed to say that your shit is retarded. That's not what a safespace is. Safespaces shut down opposing views, retard.
>>
>>80667668
>ou said people shouldn't say things on 4chan that are unsupported

Nope.

Go back and read it again. I said your argument was predicated on things you cannot know, and extrapolated to such an overwrought degree that it is worthless analysis.

>>80667688
>you fucking creep.
>almost never
>almost

And it must of stung you pretty badly when you were called creep.

Heres a hint; the things that hurt your feelings dont necessarily hurt others.
>>
>>80667738

Holy shit you are OOZING with newfaggotry. Fuckin hilarious.
>>
>>80667732
>people are disagreeing with me
>OMG THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR RIGHTWING INTERNET NAZI PEDOS

This is how fucking coddled modern libershits are
>>
>>80667754

Why do neo Nazis always comfirm the stereotypes of conservatives?

I can play your game too, kid.
>>
>>80667738

You very, very clearly don't know what a "Safe-Space" is.

You're also very clearly angry at 4chan in general, which makes me wonder why you bother using this website. It's almost like you're a tourist from somewhere else that came here to """"troll"""" us because you're mad Trump got elected and people are shit-talking your unfunny porkchop goddess.
>>
AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, join me on this ride and you'll learn why!

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.

She is likely three levels of ironic past anywhere you have EVER been. Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts, what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?
>>
>>80667769
It pretty clearly hurt your fee-fees when I called you out on being a creep.

Why do you obsess over Amy Schumer? Does she sexually arouse you? Does it frustrate you that you'll never pork her greased up bacon hole?
>>
>>80667725

>If you can't agree that both radicalized wings are fucking lunatic

But we're not talking about two "radicalized wings".

One wing is literally physically assaulting people for having the wrong opinion, and the other is giving Amy Schumer negative ratings on Netflix because she's an unfunny fucking hack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
>>
>>80667791
Keep protecting your safe space, dude. You're a brave social justice warrior and, for that, I admire you.
>>
>>80667801
You seen that screencap of some regressive left subreddit where they were planning to "infiltrate 4chan to spread liberalism and piss off alt righters with boards like /tv/ and /lit/ because they aren't too compromised" too?
>>
>>80667848

.. there we go. OK, I'm off to Costco. Just had to see your true colors.
>>
>>80667814
>It pretty clearly hurt your fee-fees when I called you out on being a creep.

Projection is a real thing and the behaviors a person criticizes others for almost always reveals their own insecurities.

This post is a good case in point. No substance, just insults that you believe will work on me because they are things that work on you.
>>
File: 4chan News Report Gif.gif (2MB, 169x127px) Image search: [Google]
4chan News Report Gif.gif
2MB, 169x127px
>>80667695

>internet harassers and slanderers

By all means keep going.

Why not just go ahead and call them "cyberbullies" you fucking hormonal cow.

You legitimately sounds like some frightened suburbanite soccer-mom who just found out abut Facebook because they were mentioned in a Facebook """"news"""" article.
>>
File: ALMONDS_ACTIVATED.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ALMONDS_ACTIVATED.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>80667857
>website where you can express literally whatever opinion you want without it getting removed or hidden
>safe space
>>
>>80667857
>Keep protecting your safe space, dude.

don't worry I'm getting hiroshimoot in her to ip range ban you

This way we can have a nice safe space where the only opinions allowed are ones I agree with. This free discourse thing isnt very safe.
>>
>>80667769
Cool backpedal but that is what you said. You haven't held yourself to your own posting standards, nothing you've said has any backing. According to your own logic, this means you are wrong, don't know what you're talking about, and are just saying things without truth or insight to support your own confirmation bias. According to how you think, holding you to your own standards, of course.

Personally, I think people should just be able to share ideas and then people can discuss why they think those ideas or right or not but you obviously don't do that and haven't done that in this thread.
>>
>>80667882

>.. there we go. OK, I'm off to Costco.

What the fuck is this shit?

And you people are still denying we're in the middle of a Reddit/Tumblr invasion?
>>
>>80667902
>Projection
You projected on to me that I was hurt by the word creep.
>>
>>80667857

>If I keep repeating an illogical and objectively wrong point of view, it will become logical and correct.

That's not how it works.
>>
Gotta go, thing came. It was fun shitposting.
>>
>>80664394
No one is scared of her, male or female. Stop giving her publicity, sage these shitposts.
>>
I guess ardently defending Amy "steal jokes, bamboozle folks" Schumer is the hot new method of trolling on 4chan.

Just like how a year ago it was ardently defending Anita Shitkeesian.
>>
>>80667857
ahhh the classic "let me ignore and manipulate your words" liberal argument

kudos bruh it's a good one
>>
>>80667801
>You very, very clearly don't know what a "Safe-Space" is

You condescending 65 IQ polerina SJWs are hilarious. A safe space is a place that's safe. If you can come here and shill Nazi propaganda or slander people, things that would get you rightfully curb stomped in real life, then you're in a safe space. Furthermore, this place is filled with absolute, utter retards who circle jerk fallacious logic all day and night. You're almost always safe from people of average or above intelligence to point out to you that you're a retard using cognitive biases as arguments. Go eat yourself to death you obese cunt.

>actually thinking this has anything to do at all with defending or caring about amy schumer

Perfect demonstration of the superficial thinking of the SJW.
>>
File: non_arguments.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
non_arguments.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>80667792
lmfao
>>
>>80667945
>You haven't held yourself to your own posting standards, nothing you've said has any backing.

Except you are literally making an argument predicated on being able to essentially read minds.

I dont have to prove that you cant do that, its self evident.

>According to how you think, holding you to your own standards, of course.

Then you need to reread what I've written because you clearly do not understand it.

>but you obviously don't

Here it is, right here. You being able to read minds again. Absolutely amazing.

>and haven't done that in this thread.

funny how I have been actually arguing with you rather than crying about it on /qa/

>You projected on to me that I was hurt by the word creep.

You are the one who started slinging that insult around. Try and twist it if you want but there is a reason you picked that word, and projection has a pretty good chance of being why.
>>
>>80668111
Nice trips fag
>>
>>80668111

>If you can come here and shill Nazi propaganda or slander people, things that would get you rightfully curb stomped in real life

It's becoming very, very clear that any and all criticism of Schumer is making you outright triggered.

How fucking mad are you right now that the Internet allows for Freedom of Speech and free exchange of opinions?
That must make your shabby little SJW cunt wet with rage.
>>
>>80667803
so feminists are trying to ruin everything

thanks for the heads up faggot
>>
>>80667276
Ummmm sweetie, it's just tumblr don't be so triggered about an image website.. ..
>>
File: TRIGGERED Macro.jpg (36KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED Macro.jpg
36KB, 680x382px
>>80668111
>>
>>80668111

>actually thinking this has anything to do at all with defending or caring about amy schumer

Yeah it's not like the thread is about Amy Schumer or anything.
>>
>>80668215
Some people have real principles and aren't shallow, gullible, easily brainwashed trash. In other words, if they see cowardly rat neckbeards slandering a person on the internet while hiding behind fake names, they care very little about who is being slandered and much more about the "slandering someone behind fake names." There is almost no one here like this anymore, which is one of the more laughably obvious proofs of how fucking awful this site has become.
>>
>>80668280
People hate you because you're a slanderous celebrity gossiper, not because you're a slanderous celebrity gossiper currently slandering one celebrity in particular. I've never watched more than 30 seconds of Amy Schumer; it's not that I care about her, I just despise you. I mean utterly fucking despise you. I think people like you should be denied basic rights. Did I finally make it simple enough for the concept to register in your brain?
>>
>>80668492
Oh God this is hilarious
>>
>>80668492

>slanderous

Is this your Word Of The Day or something?
>>
>>80668492

>it's not that I care about her, I just despise you. I mean utterly fucking despise you. I think people like you should be denied basic rights.

Yeah guys, totally not a triggered-as-fuck liberal seething at their computer.
Just a totally normal, non-emotional argument from someone I am sure is totally """"politically neutral"""".
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>80668359
>look at how noble I am for whiteknighting a woman on the internet
>I am better than you
>you are fucking trash
>>
File: 1489780502587.jpg (215KB, 1440x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1489780502587.jpg
215KB, 1440x1575px
>>80668492

Buckle up buttercup

Life is going to ream your ass like jamar pounding boipussy in the pen
>>
>>80668586
What does hating people who gossip have to do with being liberal? You're a malicious coward like all people who gossip about others are.
>>
>>80668588
>woman
>relevant
>any characteristic of who the person is
>relevant

You superficial brain damaged SJWs have a really hard time understanding the concept of principle, don't you? You can't even entertain the notion of someone judging ideas by their merits or having values. You're like a dog attempting to see red.
>>
>>80666072
>some fat unfunny cunt, who you probably want to slam viciously in the asshole, puts out ANOTHER shitty unfunny comedy special while wearing tight disgusting leather outfit
>this is somehow destroying society

okay retard. i mean the real problem most people have with her is that she's not attractive anymore. when she first started she was a decent 7 and could have definitely gotten the dick....no rubber...now? bitch looks like an earthbender. i'd still destroy her asshole, but i'm fucking disgusting. you'd be surprise what bullshit men and society in general are willing to put up with when the person is attractive. just like at twitch whores and youtubers for example. if any dude attempted to do ANYTHING that these whores do, they'd get doxxed to hell and back and casted off the fucking internet forever...but an attractive female does it and you faggots fall in love. fat female does it and it's just disgusting and people want to roast her.

if this fat slut was still attractive people wouldn't be talking about how annoying she is or how shit her stand up is, instead we'd be talking about how we want to DP the fuck out of her and turn her throat into a condom.
>>
>>80666761
I'd call Ron White's bit about "flipping" Mexico solid conservative comedy.
>>
>>80664394
Might wake up after drunkenly taking a girl home for a one night stand.....it's actually her
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.