[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg (58KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg
58KB, 600x330px
>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please
>>
File: 1431231569959.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431231569959.png
484KB, 582x600px
>OP is an ugly cunt with a small dick that nobody wants to fuck
>rather than working on his personality he doubles down and acts like a cunt too
>probably complains about Chads
>>
The mad emanating from your post can be smelt from halfway across the globe.

Just because I can afford more than you and have more than you does not mean I do not also have issues of my own.
>>
He's got the 'I just came on my mother while she was asleep' look.
>>
>>80663855

>OP is an ugly cunt with a small dick that nobody wants to fuck

This alone would make him more tragic character. What are you up to, proving his point?
>>
>>80663750
>large penis
pics please
>>
Still no apology from the filmmakers op? Damn. Maybe if you make a few more of these threads they'll finally come around.
>>
>>80663910
Find them yourself.
>>
>>80663933
Everything in due course...
>>
To be honest OP is pretty much right. Nobody wants to hear actually depressing stories about people with uncool issues.

Its like this:

Being sad in a cool way: Losing your family member/spouse, losing your dog, being released from prison, having one night stands but feeling empty because you havent met THE girl yet, having issues with your alpha male dad who isn't very close with you, Having ptsd

Being sad in uncool way: Not being able to get your voice heard, not getting a job, having a micro dick, being virgin, not being able to take care of your everyday shit, being disappointment for your mum, not being able to concentrate your mind on tasks

The first kind of sadness is the manly sadness that you can feel for and be proud of it on internet. The second kind of sadness is shameful sadness that nobody even wants to talk about, hoping it just gets away because its too awkward to depict
>>
How many times has this shit been posted?
>>
>>80663904
It isn't tragic, simply pathetic
>>
>>80663750
>ITT: Movies virgins will never understand.
>>
None of Steve McQueen's characters are sympathetic:
>IRA terrorist
>"sex addict"
>Nigger
Write a read film, dumbass
>>
>>80664098
>having issues with your alpha male dad who isn't very close with you
lol, you're such a faggot
>>
>>80666641
>>80666636
>>80664098
>>80663904
>>80663869
>>80663855
Stop replying to pasta.
>>
>>80663750
>large penis
It was a pretty average semi
>>
He doesn't have everything. He's very clearly developmentally challenged, considering he managed to fuck up several work computers because the retard couldn't figure out simple security
>>
>>80666682

you gotta admit, its still a cool way of being sad.
>>
>>80663869
>fuck everyone except me!
>wahh I have problems too, why can't you relate?

fucking cunt
>>
>>80666760
Not when you put it like that and call him an alpha male. I cringed hard.
>>
>>80666794

Well obviously you wouldn't call your dad an alpha male, that would truly be painful. The point was that being distanced from your biological father is much much more cooler than for example being distanced from your single mother
>>
>>80663855
>projecting this hard
>>
>so what's your longest relationship

do women really ask this on dates, now?
>>
>>80663904
Tragedy requires redeeming qualities anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.