[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amy Schumer, The Buddha of Comedy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 7567.jpg (386KB, 800x829px) Image search: [Google]
7567.jpg
386KB, 800x829px
>"My pussy smells like a small barnyard animal"
>Audience literally collapse in the aisles with uncontrollable laughter, on mass
>Many are hospitalized
>An unknown number were also pronounced dead at the scene from comedy induced heart failure
>Causalities still unconfirmed at this stage
How can comedy of this magnitude be legal?
>>
Still crying about this op? Must have really triggered you huh. So delicate!
>>
File: 1489378512615.jpg (3MB, 4800x6046px) Image search: [Google]
1489378512615.jpg
3MB, 4800x6046px
>>80661682
*en masse
>>
File: Dennis.jpg (50KB, 599x397px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis.jpg
50KB, 599x397px
I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.
>>
>>80661682
>would bang
>>
Stop posting this shit.
I had a nightmare Amy Schumer was my cousin and she made me organize my house for a party and I had to keep worrying about her and her drunk friends knocking over my animu figures or spilling beer on my comic books.
>>
>>80662526
>get's in blackout mode
>unboxes your mint carded blue snaggletooth
>inserts up barnyard animal vagina
Wot do?
>>
File: 1479259923921s.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1479259923921s.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>80662673
>>
>>80661682
Did people really laugh their ass off to her jokes?
>>
She was funny on Opie and Anthony, then she got "big" and completely sold her soul.

She blamed her previous jokes (That were actually funny, and written by boyfriend Anthony Jeselnik) on a character she was doing ("probably Republican white girl") and started sucking off the most banal and unfunny people in the world.

She's also a thief. Of comedic material (of which there are numerous examples) and of other people's beer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Amy_Schumer&oldid=155732966

Notice that was written 10 years ago, well before anyone knew who she was.
>>
File: antwan (2).jpg (50KB, 535x567px) Image search: [Google]
antwan (2).jpg
50KB, 535x567px
She made Norton's new special tolerable lol
>>
File: maykek.png (67KB, 181x201px) Image search: [Google]
maykek.png
67KB, 181x201px
>>80661982
lmao
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.