[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Chris Stuckmann see more movies than RedLetterMedia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: chris-stuckmann.png (608KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
chris-stuckmann.png
608KB, 900x900px
Why does Chris Stuckmann see more movies than RedLetterMedia?
>>
>>80656551
Why is this faggot being shilled so much tonight? I saw him being shilled in a thread earlier.
>>
RIVETING
>>
>>80656551
Because he's a fucking stuck.
>>
chris can make dozens of videos a day, he just needs to see a trailer to do his review
>mention who stars in the movie
>talk about how much of a big fan of the franchise you were during your childhood
>rate the "plot","acting" and """"cinematography""""
>mention a part of the movie you liked
>and dont forget to make a wacky face for the thumbnail
i put more thought into my essays about global warning during elementary school than he does in his """"""reviews""""""
>>
File: Stuckmann's Thumbnails.png (810KB, 1046x534px) Image search: [Google]
Stuckmann's Thumbnails.png
810KB, 1046x534px
>>80656713
Why does he wear the same shirt in every thumbnail?
>>
Chris "honorary Black guy" Stuckmann
>>
File: 1469566529685.jpg (23KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1469566529685.jpg
23KB, 337x367px
>>80656744
>5 minute reviews
>>
File: stuck and flick.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stuck and flick.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>80656926
Stuckmann is honestly one of the smartest film critics on YouTube.
>>
>>80656960
the guy on right clearly looking at his camera screen to see if his face goofy enough
>>
>>80657644
These two idiots are best buddies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxgreWzkL3I
>>
>>80657733
I should make a channel called TheKinoGambino
>>
>>80657799
do it and make reviews of upcoming movies using soundbites of Chris
>>
>>80656744
god i want to punch this dumb fuck in the face so fucking bad. most of these thumbnails don't even communicate his feelings towards the film or are even that different from one another. It just looks like he's had a photo taken mid way through talking

>loved this series growing up. big part of my childhood.
this guy just makes me so irrationally angry.
>>
>>80657733
I wonder if Chris knows his friend is jacking up his wife's Jew pussy while he's stuckmanizing the world.
>>
>>80656627
only 1 thread? now new are you?
>>
Chris Stuckman seems like one of those guys who was always a gigantic sperg, but one day he somehow miraculously managed to get a girlfriend. From that point onward that girlfriend dedicated her entire life to transforming her boyfriend into a respectable man, so as not to be constantly embarrassed and ashamed of him. He's a man who had every iota of normalcy he currently possesses beaten into him by another person.
>>
>>80656551

He and Jahns have short videos that offer safe middle of the road entertainment and bland opinions so they just get hundreds of thousands of views because their stuff is easy to share on social media.

No one wants to watch an hour long video featuring fucking awful b-movies or watching a bunch of early 40 somethings give honest opinions on generic blockbusters. It's a niche audience, it's fucking amazing that RLM has as many subs as they do.
>>
>>80659246
>He and Jahns have short videos that offer safe middle of the road entertainment and bland opinions
It was good, but here's why it was bad. Also here's why it was good. Though it was kind of bad. At the end of the day I have to say it was a good (or bad) movie with some good (or bad) points.

Let me know in the comments if you thought it was good or bad!

I'm trying very hard not to offend anyones taste, please like and subscribe!
>>
What do people want from a review channel? Why do people watch reviews? Do they actually use the reviewer to decide to see a film or not? Or do they just watch reviews to get angry because they disagree? Or is it just that people are bad at having their own opinions, so they want an opinion fed to them?
>>
>>80659375

>Why do people watch reviews?

One of two reasons, either they want to judge if they should go spend their hard earned money on a film that they're not sure about and want an (educated) opinion to make a judgement. Or they want to listen to someone confirm their opinions on a film good or bad.
>>
>>80659468
>Or they want to listen to someone confirm their opinions on a film good or bad.
Mostly this.
>>
>>80659375
It's not really about the review. People just want to hear someone talk about the movies they've seen or wanna watch. Chris is a fairly likeable person, can be funny, and has some decent film knowledge, and knows how to address his audience in a way that's non-confrontational and not annoying.
>>
File: stuck and wife.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stuck and wife.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>80659135
His wife is very cute.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.