[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best cartoon since Spongebob seasons 1-3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: adventure-time.png (88KB, 560x230px) Image search: [Google]
adventure-time.png
88KB, 560x230px
Best cartoon since Spongebob seasons 1-3
>>
It was amazing... Until it became all about relationships and less about Wacky Adventures and comfy stories. Then it became totally unbearable.

This person is dating this person, this person broke up with that person, this person is heartbroken, this person has kids now, this person is in love with another person likes another girl blah blah blah.

And suddenly it's no longer fin and Jake wandering the countryside just having Adventures
>>
File: marshtempicon.png (27KB, 248x205px) Image search: [Google]
marshtempicon.png
27KB, 248x205px
>>80654585
Pretty much this. Started out great, went to hell and isn't fun anymore. Yeah I know, Finn is growing up. This cartoon along with Regular Show was one of the few bright spots of the early 2010s but even that couldn't persist in quality.

It's all Rebecca Sugar's fault. Also she still goddamned ruined Marshall Lee.
>>
>>80654585
This is my major complaint as well. I also couldn't stand that they were trying to add this weird lore with Ice King, the great war and whatever the fuck else. Damn shame.
>>
>>80654585
>>80654730
agree 100% , i stopped watching when every episode was a coherent plot line trying to make me sad while they sing songs.
yes we get it, people liked the songs, no need to make every episode song based while theres an overarching plot and twists. just let the characters do weird shit with other weird characters, not save the universe.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (484KB, 1501x864px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
484KB, 1501x864px
Regular Show is better in every way.
>>
>>80653941
Funny how the best episodes don't even involve the main characters
>>
>>80654928
holy fuck that game was great
>>
>>80654928
I legit cried during the finale
>>
>>80653941
yup
>>
>>80654585
Same, and I was one of the people who supported the original pilot like ten years ago
>>
>>80654585
>>80654643
>>80654785
>>80657172
same. i stopped watching after Breezy for a while. but season 8 (7? the newest one) has been pretty good. they did The Islands 8 part little story that was like Finns own little Odyssey.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.