[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a hopeful message somewhere in this show, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bojack-horseman-2.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-2.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
There's a hopeful message somewhere in this show, right?
>>
Yeah, when the credits start rolling
>>
>>80653821
Why are you expecting there to be a message? What you should be doing is asking yourself questions: How do I not fuck up like Bojack?
>>
File: 960.jpg (66KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
66KB, 960x540px
>>80654082
What if it's already too late for me?
>>
>>80654163
Is it really? Bojack has got some friends, you got any friends? How old are you, what do you like to do? etc.
>>
>>80654252
>Bojack has friends
Keep watching friendo
>>
>>80654027
If you weren't a 90's born queer, you would see the messages within the shows stories. kys
>>
>>80654297
Answer the questions.
>>
If Bojack could just stay away from all his "friends" and have space to connect with his daughter, things might turn out alright. It's obvious he wants desperately to be a good father and has shown himself to be good with kids.

But he'll probably self-sabotage the relationship somehow. Maybe his daughter will actually fight to make things work unlike everyone else
>>
>>80654351
No you kys
>>
>>80654252
Correction, I'm more like Diane than Bojack, still hoping this show will give me a hopeful message. And I'm in my late 20s. I have friends, but lord do I feel miserable.
>>
all his problems are a result of a lack of self-awareness

because hes a horse

lol its an animal joke get it??
>>
>>80653821
At the end of Season 2. Season 3 failed to capitalise on it tho
>>
>>80654351
I'm proud of you anon, fuck everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>80654163
>It's not too late, it's never too late! It's never too late to be the person you want to be, you have to choose the life you want to live. That'll be 5 ceeents pleeeassseee
>>
>>80654459
>still hoping this show will give me a hopeful message.
that is why you fail
>>
>>80654459
Don't be like Dianne and fall into a rut, blaming yourself for not doing things you wanted to do, and dropping things later in life to finally do them, while simultaneously shitting the bed because who you were isn't always who you are or who you're meant to be.
>>
>>80653821
Dunno if there's an outright message but if you look at Bojack you'll notice that he constantly just latches onto specific goals thinking they'll magically change his life instead of actually attempting to change things himself. So either the show will finally make him come to this revelation or he'll keep this bad habit until it ends up killing him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.