[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the moment when you realized you outgrew rlm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What was the moment when you realized you outgrew rlm?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Space Cop BTFO
>>
probably space cop
>>
>>80648725
Iron man 3/Pain & Gain review.

They were straining to find petty things to bitch about with P&G because it was a Michael Bay movie. It got to the point they didn't seem to understand the concept of a black comedy and humour based around bad shit that's happened in the real world but they do of course (they do it themselves constantly) they just wanted to whine about it.
>>
>>80648783
Kino
>>
File: 1485759041950.png (160KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
1485759041950.png
160KB, 261x271px
>>80648725
>muh dry humor
>muh nostalgia
>muh "im cool cuz of my idgaf attitude"
>>
When they started taking so long to post new content, and then when they finally did post content it was so mediocre and just a pale shadow/imitation of their early stuff, that I stopped looking forward to their videos, and started putting off watching them until I had nothing better to do, and then slowly began to forget they existed and forget why I ever liked them in the first place.

It was actually when they started making Space Cop. At first they used that as an excuse and I defended them saying/thinking, "Well of course they're tired and low energy, they're working all the time."
And then the movie came out, and even though I didn't love it, I didn't hate it either. I thought it was fine, but I hoped they would pick back up and get their shit together. But sadly it really does look like they just don't fucking care anymore.
I'm still kinda hanging on with my pinky finger and checking in with them as they continue to just go through the motions.. I'm still hoping that they'll all get that spark back... but I'm not invested anymore because it just makes me feel like a jackass who's still hanging out at the party at 4am, when the owners just want me to leave so they can go to bed already but they're too nice to turn off the music and kick me out.
>>
When Space Cop was sold out right after they ordered it. Their whole business sense seems so amateur. Their website and merchandise system seems like it's from North Korea or something and they have no motivation to really look for success. I feel the same way about the Dwarf Fortress developer.
>>
>>80648725
Yesterday
>>
>>80648725
When we masturbated togheter.
>>
>>80648725
>What was the moment when you realized you outgrew rlm?
When I first laid eyes on him and saw a fat neckbearded manchild doing inept comedy skits in his shitty movie reviews

Let's see, it was 2013 I think
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.