[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Walking Dead General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Starting with best girl
>>
>>80648225
Hnng...

Who honestly wouldn't?

>The world is nearly dead
>Time to rape
>>
>>80648322
>that fucking bounce
>looking up at that savior with those eyes

Holy shit if that isn't asking for it I don't know what is
>>
hopefully we see Rosita and black bitch get shredded with machine gun fire and lawls ayy lmao and Darth Eugene pets his sock monkey in complete prowess of his new teams power as hw atches on laughing maniacally as theyre gunned down
>>
>>80648358
Do you really wants to know what happens?

Sasha dies
Eugene has an offer to escape but refuses
Rosita runs into Dwight
The next episode is all about Rick taking the Lesbian Ocean Resort's guns
The finale is mostly talking and over-drawn boring sequences from every community
The last couple of minutes is gunfire as they try to close the saviors in and prevent them from leaving

TLDR - It's going to be shit
>>
>>80648435
how do you know bro?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>80648466
>how do you know
>he doesnt know about the leaks
>>
>>80648225
>>
>>80648435
Somewhat accurate

>The next episode is all about Rick taking the Lesbian Ocean Resort's guns
Wrong. Dead wrong.

>The last couple of minutes is gunfire as they try to close the saviors in and prevent them from leaving
100% wrong.

This episode is somewhat accurate with quite a few things left out.
>>
What the fuck people still watch this?
>>
>>80648586
>Somewhat accurate
Oh I'm sorry, I left out that Daryl and Maggie have an overly long conversation about how Daryl feels guilty.

Then there's the Sash and Rosita plot where they talk for half the show and get emotional.

Oh and they take Hilltop's doctor too.

>>80648659
Probably time investment into previous seasons and nothing else to do.
>>
>>80648659
ught, heres this fucking guy for the 1000th time dude if you dont watch the show then fuck off
>>
>First word is Pig

>Second word: Disgusting
>>
Wow was best scene ever so deep so inspirational. WOW GREAT WRITING HOLY SHIT just end it end this stupid shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.