/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last seen movie you REALLY hated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Steve_Jobs.png (665KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Jobs.png
665KB, 1024x576px
>All of the conversations with Wozniak are made up
>All conflicts with his boss as well
>None of the scenes with his daughter happened in real life
>Entire movie is just a bunch of arguments to show Jobs character and assertiveness
>His character is incredibly obnoxious and despicable - at least they got that right

I don't remember hating a movie this much before.
Completely ruined Fassbender for me. Every time I see his face now, it reminds me of this needless garbage
>>
File: images.jpg (104KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
104KB, 720x1080px
Kevin Smith used to make relatable comedies, now he makes hideous garbage for his daughter to star in
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>80645887
>Completely ruined Fassbender for me.
Then watch Slow West and be redeemed
>>
File: 2005-cache-12.jpg (83KB, 876x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2005-cache-12.jpg
83KB, 876x1200px
Boring Lost Highway rip off with some hamfisted Algerian massacre white guilt stuff thrown in.
>>80645887
Watch a documentary
>>80647783
His daughter is hot
>>
>>80647997
his daughter is the 1 wearing the bright blue jeans and white shirt with the broken knee cap
>>
File: 11YlI6U.jpg (33KB, 244x600px) Image search: [Google]
11YlI6U.jpg
33KB, 244x600px
>>80648090
Obviously

Lily is too skeleton mode for me
>>
Interstellar. Just a fucking slog of a movie.
>>
>>80648090
She got her Mother's horse face
>>
Well, its a study of character, not a fucking biopic.
And the movie writer even discussed that himself.
>>
Kong Skull island
>>
>>80645887
It was better than the Kelso one
>>
File: 1488074789591.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1488074789591.gif
2MB, 256x192px
The Force Awakens

>Mary Sue yuropoor with no training
>Nigger Han Solo in a completely unneeded role
>Daddy hating angry child that is a poor man's Darth Vader
>The exact same plot as a new hope to include another bigger and badder death star that eats stars and fires magic lasers that split, which is oh btw, killed by a hot shot pilot by firing into the one hole in its weakness
>Jew Jew kikery abound with this blue filter on everything
>>
>Watching a biopic written by Aaron Sorkin
>Mad that it isn't an autobiographical documentary

Can't foil the Boyle, movie was great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.