[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

das beste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: C0X46hHUoAAN8nk.jpg (69KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
C0X46hHUoAAN8nk.jpg
69KB, 500x310px
das beste
>>
best scene in the movie, Fassbender needs his own Magneto movie.
>>
I loved that scene, he sure showed those alt right guys
>>
first class is one of the most uneven movies I've ever seen. for every great scene like fassbender here or moving the satellite dish there's stupid bullshit like kid magneto slaughtering the two guards but not the guy who just killed his mother
>>
This was a good scene.
>>
>>80645183
So he kills the German nazis and that's a good thing
>>
>>80645183
DOITCHES BIER
>>
his german pronounciation is pretty good except for the rhythm and he pronounces the "R" waaay too rough
>>
File: 4634.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4634.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>80645183
What this could have been
>>
>>80645523
He's German though isn't he?
>>
File: 4643636.webm (619KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
4643636.webm
619KB, 1280x544px
They had no names
>>
>>80645432
>>
Magnet was great in this movie, easily the best part.
>>
>>80645555
>tfw no nazi hunter magnet movie
>>
>>80645598
His father is German

He grew up in Ireland and now lives in England

He speaks German decently but is not a native speaker
>>
>>80645691
nice loop
>>
>>80645780
>decently
Nigger he speaks it fluently, unless you're some autistic German you aren't going to notice if his accent is slightly off.
>>
>>80645848

I'm a native german speaker and you're absolutely wrong
>>
>>80645183
box office poison
>>
>>80645966
>unless you're some autistic German you aren't going to notice if his accent is slightly off.
>>
>>80646032

his accent is not "slightly" off. you can tell straight away he's not native
>>
>>80646056
>unless you're some autistic German you aren't going to notice if his accent is slightly off
>>
>>80645775
We almost did have it too. I remember before this came out they talked about having a solo magneto movie and solo prof x movie I believe. Then they just merged them and took too much attention off both of them and focused on shitty you get x men that no one cared about
>>
>>80646138
So what, unless you're an autistic American you're not going to notice Sam Worthington's accent was off in Avatar?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.