[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching the second season of this show and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tt1570728.jpg (55KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
tt1570728.jpg
55KB, 426x597px
Just finished watching the second season of this show and it seriously kills me that Gus is a literal cuck but he doesn't know
>>
>>80644628
Just be glad she wasn't blacked
>>
thats what season 3 will be all about
>>
>>80644628
>literal cuck
That's now what a chuck is. They are both shitty people. The show revolves around shitty people doing the best they can. They cannot change who they are though.
She has a fucking problem and can't change. Gus knew this. Gus dived in. I dunno her fucking her ex is pretty much on par with Gus fucking the other girl.

Point is all the shitty people on that show deserve each other.

Personally the show hits home for me. Reminds me of damaged relationships I kept getting into with girls I knew were damaged circa 2003-2009.
>>
>>80646129
>I dunno her fucking her ex is pretty much on par with Gus fucking the other girl.

Aside from the fact they weren't together and that it's completely different, you mean.
>>
>>80646129
Who did Gus fucked?
>>
>>80646185
>they weren't together
To be fair to her they also weren't together until the end of this season.
>>
File: 1483738066065.png (594KB, 701x520px) Image search: [Google]
1483738066065.png
594KB, 701x520px
>tfw you'd be Gus in a relationship
>>
>>80644628
I can't be arsed to watch this show because Gillian Jacobs (or any girl that's at least a 6/10) falling for this ugly jew manlet completely breaks my suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>80646468

No, they specifically stated that they were a couple before the end of the season. Mickey merely reiterates it to feel less shitty about cheating on Gus is too much of a timid beta male to call her on it.
>>
>>80646357
in the first season, that chick heidi who worked on the show
>>
don't you just hate it when you're a normal guy who almost has a threesome with two young sisters?

just an everyman like me
>>
i honestly hated this show at the end of season1, but it got a lot better in season 2 till the writers realized they should have some drama and started making random problems for the couple.
>>
>>80646589
It's pretty good though, it may be cringy sometimes, I don't remember season 1 that much but in season 2 everyone likes to shit on Gus and that's painful to watch

And he's not a jew but he does look like one
>>
File: gillian.jpg (53KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
gillian.jpg
53KB, 800x534px
>tfwgjwnbygf
>>
>>80646716
Thinking back on season 1 it's pretty dumb and ''unrealistic'''''' but in season 2 Gus is a literal beta cuck and nobody likes him
>>
>>80646995
on one hand you get to be with gilly
on the other hand shed probably cheat on you
hmm
>>
File: 1366992681038.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366992681038.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>80646995
>>
>>80646716

Yes life truly is hard for me as I work a well paying job in LA and go to parties every night. My friends wear funny hats and life is hard.
>>
>>80646129
i generally agree with this, except I also feel like the show gets at the general idea of self esteem in relationships. The characters are constantly having bad days and end up feeling not good enough for the other person and pushing them away. Or projecting their own faults onto the other person. I feel like this is a more realistic portrayal of imperfect people in relationships.
>>
>>80644628

>Gus is a literal cuck

Seems more like a total faggot tbqh
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.