[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black fucking mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6166.jpg (257KB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6166.jpg
257KB, 800x1085px
>fucking everywhere now:

"Ohhh my goddddd this current event i know about by reading titles of articles posted on mu social media isssss soooooooo like an episode of Black Mirrror!!! Haha! I'm so insightful!"

Motherfucker. No shit a show that has the explicit purpose of making social commentary has episodes that are relevant to fucking current events that's the entire POINT

seriously.

>step 1: Choose a piece of emergent technology that interacts with society. I.E Twitter or something

>step 2: exaggerate its traits to ultimate consequences. If followers are important on twitter, if you run out of followers you diiiiiieeeee

>step 3: add some themes of classic dystopian science fiction into the bunch, get some conflict going and have a twist at the end!

Hell, it's not even a bad show but for shit sakes stop pretending it's some kind of prophetic masterwork

Pic unrelated
>>
autism
>>
Congrats. You realize people who watch TV and are fans of shows can be obnoxious. Good job. Thanks
>>
Why can't they make a series like beyond belief: fact or fiction? Why is the only horror anthology on tv this british shit?
>>
Tales from the Darkside>Tales from the Crypt>Night Visions>Freddy's Nightmares>Monsters>Baywatch Nights>shit>>>>>>>>>black mirror
>>
File: Unimpressed Daisy.webm (2MB, 978x764px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed Daisy.webm
2MB, 978x764px
>>80643312

Uhh buddy, look, I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop posting my wife.

Thanks.
>>
File: NHbadTq.png (773KB, 1246x1034px) Image search: [Google]
NHbadTq.png
773KB, 1246x1034px
>>80643824
I'll post my girlfriend whenever I feel like it cuck
>>
File: interracial breeding grounds.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
interracial breeding grounds.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>
>>80643824
That's a man you silly goose
>>
>>80643312
>>80643824

I wanna FUCK Daisy Ridley if you know what I mean
>>
>>80643312
Yes, people without social anxiety don't consider every statement before making.
>>
>>80644772
They don't?! Holy shit it's just like in that black mirror episode
>>
>>80644506
So this is what Kylo was doing to her when he knocked her out and brought her on his ship.
>>
>>80643312
this show's kind of shitty about making any real predictions, but I figure that was never the point.
>>
>>80644573
She's sterile so whatever
>>
>>80646007
It's supposed to be various dystopian near future taking certain bad traits of society and exaggerating them for the sake of easy relate-ability

Naturally idiots draw the intentional parallels and think they're super geniuses who saw the deeper meaning because the normal people aren't talking about the most obvious story elements
>>
>>80643312
you can act all smug like you really figured out the step by step process but I'd bet $20 you still couldn't write a good episode, or have EVER written an episode that was aired on television, because you're just an armchair critic who browses 4chan all day and hates normies who are beneath you in intellect
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.