[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KONG Sucks Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: kong suck island.jpg (151KB, 1157x759px) Image search: [Google]
kong suck island.jpg
151KB, 1157x759px
Wow. Thank you /tv/ for getting me to watch what is essentially a WORSE version of Jurassic Park 3 (A movie that already sucked)

Fuck you faggots.
>>
>>80640968
Jurassic Park 3 (shit as it is) is aging really well.

The Raptors in JP3 are not only the best animatronics in the series but the best animatronics in any film even still.
>>
>he watches what /tv/ tells him to

What's it like being this much of a cuck?
>>
I was excited for Kong... But yeah, it was complete shit.
>>
>>80640968
>>80641016
JP3 is something of a guilty pleasure for me, I'd never seek it out but if it's on TV I'll usually watch it for a bit

>breezy running time, no padding
>understands that people are only there for the dinosaurs
>minimal nostalgia pandering
>switched things up more than 2
>Pterodactyl sequence is legitimately great

There's plenty wrong with it but it's miles ahead of the lost world
>>
>>80640968
I liked it. Top tier monster stuff on it. The writing was a mess but the overall acting performances were solid. It felt like they took 3 different scripts, took out some parts of each and mashed them all together. Hopefully the future ones have better scripts.
>>
>>80640968
Both still better than Jurassic world
>>
>>80642312
>it's miles ahead of the lost world

your shit opinions make me angry
despite great dinosaurs, JP3 looks and feels like direct to video garbage. lost world is the only sequel that retains the same spielbergian look and feel
>>
It was an alright popcorn flick chill out guy
>>
>>80642922
100% this
>>
>implying John C Reilly isn't cinema's greatest samurai
>>
>>80640968
Top tier tit game though from Larson. Did she get implants?
>>
>>80642312
>80642922
I don't have enough meme arrows for this but here's a start.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>
>>80643049
>changes goldblum's character into completely generic protagonist
>t-rex in San Diego is completely tacked on and has no reason to be in the movie
>black daughter is the most annoying child actor in a series full of them
>we're meant to root for the idiot who let the dinosaurs loose in the first place

Spielberg basically admitted to phoning it in
>>
>>80640968
That is exactly my reaction after watching it

The movie is total shit, editing is awful and looks like a transformers movie. It even has the "slow motion helicoprter scene" that Michael bay loves
>>
>>80643145
Train to busan is an alright popcorn flick

This shit isn't
>>
>>80643725
>The movie is total shit, editing is awful

Did you notice that part where John C Reily was going to make that speech about Gunpei (the Japanese guy), but has that really obvious and shitty cut?
>>
>>80640968
don't give me that crap, you were warned, plenty of us were warning you off
>>
>>80643906
Please, dont even talk about that

Or in the Climax when Kong hits a rock and Brie Larson falls...
>>
If the movie is so shit then why does it have a 78% on Rotten Tomatoes? Yeah thats what i thought. Its a fun flick with good monster fighting. All of you can fuck off
>>
Jurassic Park 3 is a great flick

The part with the Raptors in the old Ingen facility was kino af
>>
But there is nothing wrong with JP3.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.