[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wp.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
i like this
>>
Prepare for reddit to call you a pleb because Sam Hyde doesn't agree with their politics.
>>
>>80640424
I thought it was pretty funny.
At the very least it was genuinely confrontational, and I think we need more of that.
>>
>>80640424
paid shill

check archive
>>
>>80640424
I did too and it's cancellation proves how thin skinned marxist kikes really are.
>>
File: big guy, you tripped my wife.png (427KB, 699x393px) Image search: [Google]
big guy, you tripped my wife.png
427KB, 699x393px
>>80640424
I thought it was alright. What's really strange though is they cancelled it despite being one of their most popular shows.

This was my favourite skit. Second to the "Just toss it!".
>>
>>80641864
Yeah, really "strange".

I liked the prison sketch the most.
>>
>>80641864
i think the wine party is the funniest sketch ive ever seen of anything
>>
>>80640424
It was a really great show. I really think the best television of the past 10 years at least.
>>
>people pretending this shit was actually good

Regardless whether or not it deserved to be cancelled is irrelevant because we are better that it is.
>>
File: mde01.png (2MB, 1121x628px) Image search: [Google]
mde01.png
2MB, 1121x628px
season 2 would have been great, if only sammy hadn't sperged out on twitter during the "alt-right" satanic panic, which seems to have calmed down since.

prison>teacher>tap water>the boys as male prostitutes>ceo best skits
>>
Yeh I liked it too. Not laugh out loud funny but was very interesting. Reminded me of watching weird mtv2 1am shows as a kid. Great music as well.

MDE will never die lads
>>
>>80643476
His twitter had nothing to do with it. Some jew at buzzfeed or where ever started spreading lies that Sam had personally placed swastikas and other Nazi shit into World Peace.
>>
>>80642986
it shouldn't have been cancelled. it pulled very good ratings. it was cancelled due to politics. go fuck yourself
>>
>>80642986
>people pretending it was bad
>>
>>80643999
I remember that, boyn-steen but I really can't imagine his muckraking attempts, some literal who at buzzfeed with zero web presence had that much to do with it
>>
>>80643476
I can't imagine how much those other guys in MDE must hate Hyde for this. I liked the show a lot, and some of their skits on YT are good. But Sam Hyde's stupid solo shit is dull and annoying, he definitely didn't need to push it so far
>>
File: samcried.png (156KB, 927x435px) Image search: [Google]
samcried.png
156KB, 927x435px
It got okay ratings

Better rated shows have been canceled

No one cried about the Jack and Triumph show getting canceled and that show Obliterated MDE's ratings
>>
>>80644458
charls maybe, he's still with the group but doing his own thing too. Think he's trying for actual acting roles. Nick owns a few antique shops and whatever in rhode island he's alright.
>>
>>80644533
How could they not though? Everything Sam did was pointless and wasn't even clearly political, the whole show being cancelled is entirely on his shoulders. Now instead of clear employment, a check, and the potential for both a continuing show and a presence in comedy they all have nothing. I don't see MDE as being salvageable, just forgotten.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.