[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/oa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 512x287px
Stranger Things for non retarded people.
>>
>>80640110
Misunderstood kino. 11/10.
>>
Did she make it all up?
>>
>>80640110
Saving the world through the power of interpretive dance.

This was dogshit, trying to be smart.
>>
>>80641077
>interprrtive dance

That's completely wrong.
>>
>>80640928
No.
>>
why should I spend 12 hours watching this nonsense?

Does anyone have a better suggestion?
>>
>>80640928
Up to your interpretation
>>
>>80640110
Maybe i missed something, but why was the FBI counselor in OA's house in the last episode?

Also what did everyone think of rhe cafeteria scene?
>>
>>80640110
The dimension portals were cool
>>
>>80644372
Probably has something to do with an amazon box full of brand new books appearing magically under Prairie's bed.
>>
>>80644372
I think the cafeteria scene wasn't that well executed. I get why some people thought it seemed kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>80644830
but why would he plant that box? to discredit her story? that just seems a bit farfetched because her story already sounds crazy to anyone that hears it; he stands to gain nothing from planting the box.
>>
So does she actually have powers or is she just crazy?
>>
>>80640110
That show is shit
>>
>>80641858
ok, a handjive-heavy interpretive dance with a little bit of that napoleon dynamite butterfly bullshit thrown in, fine.
>>
>faggy Spirit Fingers the Netflix original series
>>
>>80643687
>12
>implying it's long and boring like netflix capeshit
>>
>>80645673
Maybe just to cast doubt upon her group of 5. He doesn't want anyone else to find out about Hap for some reason.
>>
>>80641858
Not that anon but could you give your reasoning? It looked like they just danced in front of the shooter to distract him
>>
>>80648803
The creators themselves said it wasn't interpretative dance.
>>
I know the girl who plays angie
>>
>>80649762
Tell her I said she looks like a clown when she smiles.
>>
Some actors can be trusted to write their own roles, Brit Marling is not one of them.
>>
>>80650264
Why?
>>
>>80640110
I thoroughly enjoyed the oa. Glad to see that it's getting a second season.
>>
>>80644372
>cafeteria scene?

Fucking ridiculous. I would have forgave it if it actually summoned some type of portal like she claimed though.
>>
>>80651053
The bullet hiting her and her being able to "die" while still being conscious on the other side and finding Homer in the end was the "portal".
>>
>>80645845
ok
>>
>>80650685
Same
>>
>>80649762
Who?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.