[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something I've never understood after all these years...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: whysoplothole.jpg (44KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
whysoplothole.jpg
44KB, 700x466px
During the interrogation scene, Joker tells Batman where Rachel is held hostage but when Batman gets there, he's somehow arrived at Harvey Dent's location.
>>
>>80633709
Joker purposely switched the locations when he told him
>>
Bruh
>>
But why would Joker lie?
>>
>>80634313
Because he's a TWISTED FUCKING PSYCOPATH
>>
>>80634250
Really? I thought he just chose his bro over the hoe.
>>
>>80634374
I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.
>>
>>80634374
Not morally why would he lie, but strategically why would he lie?

What does he gain out of it?
>>
>>80634421
He did. The patrician viewing is to realise Batman was originally going to go to Rachel, but realised just in time that Harvey was of greater importance when it came to saving Gotham, and he choose Gotham over his dream girl.

/tv/ is just too shallow to realise it
>>
>>80634592
Nothing. That's what's so messed up about him. He's a sick man
>>
>>80633709
This has to be bait. It's so simple.

>Joker purposefully switches the locations
>Knows Batman will try to save Rachel
>Knows the police will go for the other one
>Knows the police will be too slow
>Knows Harvey will live while listening to Rachel die (the whole point of mic-ing them up to each other)

Best way to tear down Gotham's hero (Dent, at the time) is to make him go insane.
>>
>>80634592
>What does he gain out of it?
Some men aren't looking for anything logical anon.
>>
>all this nolan damage control

just face it, he has no idea how to write a logical storyline
>>
>>80634827
MOM'S
>>
>>80634986
GONNA
>>
>>80635097
FREAK
>>
>>80634426
audibly chuckled
>>
>>80633709
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>80635420
Because the answer has alluded everyone to this point.
>>
>>80633709
Paralel universe
>>
>>80634592
Are you stupid? He figured out Batman cared more about the girl and got him to save the other guy so as to cause him more pain.
>>
>Two-Face refers to the Joker as a "Mad Dog"
>next scene the Joker is still a regular human walking on two legs, not a dog

what the hell is this bullshit writing
>>
>>80634592
batman's gonna freak
>>
>>80634592
some men just want to watch the world burn xDD
>>
File: goldfacetheshitpostingone.png (577KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
goldfacetheshitpostingone.png
577KB, 600x580px
>>80634735
>>
>>80633709
That sounds like hole of plot to me.
>>
File: 1488735496349.png (167KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1488735496349.png
167KB, 300x347px
>>80635790
It's called a metaphor, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>80634313
Because HE'S DA JOKA BABY
>>
>>80633709
The Joker asks Harvey if he looks like a guy with a plan, while he's dressed as a nurse in clownface. Clearly, he does not, so why would he ask?
>>
I was always of the belief that he chose Harvey and the fate of Gotham over Rachel. If that were the case it would make the speech that Alfred gave hold more emotional weight too given what he did.
>>
>>80636346
But he's a man of his word?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.