[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY NAME IS BONZO MADRID

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Bonzo_Film.jpg (47KB, 388x460px) Image search: [Google]
Bonzo_Film.jpg
47KB, 388x460px
>Americans in charge of giving names to foreign characters
>>
>>80633580
>Ok guys, so we need an antagonist that is supposed to be intimidating to the main character. He's older, emotional, out of control, he attempts to brutally beat or murder the protagonist who is much younger, smaller, and weaker than him. Who should we cast?

>I know let's get a really fucking short manlet.
>>
His full name is Tomas Benedito Bonito de Madrid y Valencia you phillistine
>>
>>80633894
>de Madrid y Valencia
>>
>>80633952
There's 20k people in the US that have the last name Madrid. There's 45k that have the last name Valencia. Not sure what the OP's point is?
>>
>>80633793
i think Bonzo was a manlet in the books ( i don't really remember) but Ender was still smaller than him since he was so young, the issue with the movie is that Ender's actor is too tall and old

and if remember correctly in the books Ender stomps Bonzo chest with full two feet, it was much more brutal
>>
>>80635586
Ender describes him as tall. I don't remember if he ever mentions his height compared specifically to others.

Yeah he jumps off a wall and double kicks him in the chest. Though I'm not sure how realistic such a move would be, especially from a 10 year old. I'm not sure why that would instantly kill him anyways. Unless he kicked him so hard he caused his ribs or sternum to collapse inward on his heart or lungs.
>>
My name is Chico Rodriguez.

>Japan in charge of giving names to foreign characters
>>
It was weird how they had him live in the movie when he died in the book.
>>
>>80637346
I don't see your point.
I'm Latino and my name is literally Chico Ramirez.
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>80637773
>>
>>80636140

It didn't instantly kill him. Like in the movie Bonzo falls and splits his head on a sink. In the movie they leave his fate ambiguous, in the book he's taken away and later dies.
>>
>wounds bonzo, later dies of wounds
>genocides an entire race

ender did nothing wrong
>>
>>80638293
The boy he kicked while down on the beginning died too

He wouldn't be able to kill anyone in cold blood, so they deceived him
>>
>>80634140
Maybe that it doesn't sound lika a common Spanish name, rather than a spainsh sounding word and the capital of the fucking country
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.