[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie wasn't very good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

This movie wasn't very good.
>>
>>80632127
>Look at me, I'm a contrarian. Am I special yet, mommy?
>>
>>80632127
It was terrible.
I remember walking out of the theatre, never again.
>>
your right... it was very great!
>>
>>80632127
It was a good, but it was a mess.
>>
>>80632127
>>80632250
samefag
>>
>this is the most iconic image out of a movie in public recent memory
>>
I felt more embarrassment seeing this with my sister than I did seeing Spider-Man 3 with her. Ironic that Spider-Man was featured in both. This time it felt like I was watching something in the vain of Power Rangers. Should've watched The Nice Guys.
>>
>>80632127
It had an interesting story but it was so fucking dull to watch.

I've seen car commercials that look better than this shit.
>>
>>80632127
You are wrong!

Its barely a movie.
>>
>character who is 100% cgi
>hyped up action scene is a no stakes tussle where the most powerful characters arent even used
>ending breaks up the avengers, but not really

Movie was trash
>>
>lol lets cut in scenes of a character talking about "topical political issues" in real life to a stage so people think we're really deep
>Iron Man talking about free college
>>
>>80632434
Then why did Harley Ken in Batman v Superman win an oscar?
>>
File: CaliphateofBats.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CaliphateofBats.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>80632434
Why does Marlel insists on making their movies look like they are always on a cloudy ass gray day?

Even BvS was less dark looking than most of their shit.
>>
>capeshit isn't very good
Shocking news.
>>
>>80632623
I thought the fight was watching a really retarded football play. The whole point was Captain American trying to get to the endzone and the other team was blocking it.
>>
Why did Iron Man have Captain America's persona and Captain America have Iron Man's persona?
>>
I generally enjoy Marvel flicks for mindless entertainment

Civil War was legimately awful even as far as basic film making goes

It got good reviews just because everyone hates BvS

It's easily the worst Disneyland Marvel movie by far
The Thor ones were boring but this was actively bad
>>
>>80632127
This movie was rushed out because they wanted a versus movie the same time as Warner Brothers. Otherwise they would've done CIVIL WAR when the roster is large enough to have dozens of capes going against each other.
>>
>>80632127
It was solid, if completely forgettable, nigh-on brainless entertainment.
>>
>>80632127
the final tony/steve fight was good. The rest was franchise setup.
>>
Agree, was really disappointing. One of the only movies I even watched in a theater because of all the hype plus I loved Winter Solder but just felt really empty.
>>
>>80632127

ya was fucking gay
>>
It was just so lifeless. Especially after Winter Soldier being above average capeshit, it was a real let down.
>>
>>80632804
>Why does Marlel insists on making their movies look like they are always on a cloudy ass gray day?

They cheaped out on color grading when they first switched to digital cameras. The look stuck and now they don't want to shake up the formula that's making them money. Keep it nice and dull an inoffensive just like their movies.

Plus the flat digital look is just in right now too with Marvels demographic. Look at instagram, every music video, most indie movies.
>>
File: AVENGERS-actors.png (2MB, 708x2875px) Image search: [Google]
AVENGERS-actors.png
2MB, 708x2875px
>>80632127
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.