[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAZZATA MALANGA!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1125.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
CAZZATA MALANGA!
>>
>>80631691
*POW*
AUGHH!
>>
tony crawling around in the kitchen after he got shot is so agonizing to watch
>>
Q U A S I M O D O
I
A
S
I
M
O
D
O
>>
>>80631923
Cutting in the middle of that harrowing scene to Carmella and Angie talking about their cars pissed me off so fucking much when I first saw it.
>>
File: christopher crying.jpg (65KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
christopher crying.jpg
65KB, 853x480px
>>80631923
>mfw those weak, defenseless whimpers he makes on the ground
This and any scene with Christopher or Tony crying always made me sad.
>>
mfw I realized Malanga was the guy Junior wanted whacked way back in season 1
>>
>>80631954
>Carmella and Angie talking about their cars pissed me off so fucking much when I first saw it.
why
>>
>>80632188
Because when I first watched it on TV I was on the edge of my fucking seat because I was young and didn't realize that there's no way Tony would die like that. In my mind cutting to the women in that crucial moment was a huge cocktease.
>>
>>80632237
and i guess it shows how shallow they are talking about their cars while tony is suffering from his gunshot wound
>>
>>80632527
It played into Carmella's inferiority complex too because Angie bought the car with her money made from her work at the bodyshop.
>>
>>80632752
>It played into Carmella's inferiority complex too because Angie bought the car with her money made from her work at the bodyshop.
Carmela and Rhoa were such jealous cows of Angie weren't they?
>>
>>80632815
Ro probably didn't give too much of a shit because she had lost way too much to be bogged down by Carmellas pettiness.

Ro was the best mob wife.
>>
File: 1467746918147.jpg (29KB, 775x655px) Image search: [Google]
1467746918147.jpg
29KB, 775x655px
Gravy's good tonight.
>>
>>80632912
le notredame predicted all this
>>
File: Billy_Batts.jpg (37KB, 650x694px) Image search: [Google]
Billy_Batts.jpg
37KB, 650x694px
LEMME TELL YA A COUPLE OF TREE THINGS
>>
>>80634053
Fuck this gambino cocksucker. I bet that he had to let paul castellano fuck him in the ass to be made.
>>
>>80634720

You know what to go and do
>>
>>80634803
hahaha who died like a bitch in the back of a car truck whimpering like a dead dog? Fuck these Italian pieces of shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.