[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stevenavery.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
stevenavery.png
2MB, 1200x900px
did he do it?
>>
>>80630368
Probably.
>>
........ yeah?
>>
Who cares? The trial was still a sham.
>>
I want to say yes, but I've never seen the documentary and I think after I watch it my answer will probably change.
>>
>>80630368
no there was definitely something shady going on in that police department. I think he was framed and that car key was planted
>>
>IQ of 60

he should be euthanized anyway
>>
no post on sunday
>>
>>80630368
>"hand over the rav4"
>"and the other rav4"
>>
>>80630368
yes
>>
Yes.
>>
>>80632303
I think he did it but the car key was planted. Some idiots wanted to solidify the conviction

The kid? Who knows. He could have been there but it feels like he just got fucked over and over
>>
File: 6.png (99KB, 275x308px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
99KB, 275x308px
Depends if you believe the nephew or not. His statements made him a witness that Steven couldn't of done it -- which is of course why they sent the kid to prison in the first place.
>>
>>80633148
Underrated, good job boy. Take Dudley's extra room.
>>
Why were there no blood or fluids found in the trailer??? Can't imagine he would be capable of cleaning the whole thing down given the state of the rest of his place.
>>
you must choose one and only one

>the US justice system is completely reformed, and is vastly more precise and fair
>however, the clinically retarded people it normally takes advantage of are now free, and they begin breeding rapidly just like steven every time he gets out of prison

>the US justice system becomes more draconian
>as a bonus, the above does not happen
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.