[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IRON FIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ironfistset02~01.jpg (447KB, 1200x1620px) Image search: [Google]
ironfistset02~01.jpg
447KB, 1200x1620px
It's literally a matter of moral principle at this point to watch and support this show.

This is literally /ourguy/: the series and by watching it you're fighting for the heart and soul of America.
>>
>>80627988
wut
>>
>>80627988
>caping for capeshit
>>
>Amerifats
I can't fucking wait for the death of every fucking American. I hate them so fucking much.
>>
>>80627988
Ike Permutter = JEW
Disney = Jew-controlled Leftist organization
>>
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between a shill, a troll and an old-fashioned idiot
>>
>>80628269
why would you hate America? Where are you from bro? Don't you know America consists of every nationality race, creed, and culture? Destroy America and you destroy the beacon of light and goodness on the world... this is why the best of the world come here to prosper.
>>
>watch iron fist my ass because its my moral obligation
>turns out its actually fucking shit

Eveytime /tv/
>>
>>80627988
>Martial arts show
>fight scenes are garbage

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>80627988
Way too many reviews seemed to center around the fact that he was white. Really makes me doubt the legitimacy of their criticism
>>
>>80627988
too bad the actor is british. I just finished episode 2 and I am gonna give it a chance. It was pretty bland so far.
>>
>>80628416
Doesn't matter if it triggers lefties and SJW cucks.

You support the shitty trigger shows to keep the fire going and eventually we'll start getting decent ones.
>>
Why is Netflix shilling okay when the critics pan something?
>>
>>80628502
this board is so fucking poor quality now I can't tell if this is meta-ironic-sarcastic-shitposting or if you're genuinely this sad
>>
>>80628537
>now
>>
>>80628461
It's absolutely worth watching, don't trust (((((them)))). They want you to skip quality shows like this so they can keep pushing nigger Aquaman and nigger Deadshot.
>>
>>80628535
Because they're panning it in support of white genocide.
>>
>>80628323
There is nothing lefty about Zionism.
>>
File: 1489008403850.jpg (151KB, 1488x420px) Image search: [Google]
1489008403850.jpg
151KB, 1488x420px
>>80627988
I watched it all and it was meh, same as JJ and LC.
>>
>>80628570
Yeah, I'll give it a watch so that I can judge it for myself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.