[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Invitation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Fuck, this was good.
>>
a good b-movie
>>
>>80626810
what makes it a b-movie? the good script?
>>
You're kidding, right? This movie was trash.
>>
absolutely, i think it is one of the most underrated film of the last five years. But it's better to watch it with no information, so leave this thread if you haven't watch it
>>
>>80627045
>MOOOOM! NO CGI!!?!?!!
>>
>>80626878
b-movies are usually movies with only one or two good ideas, low budget, and a huge amount of padding.
>>
>>80626753
Its an underrated masterpiece if you ask me
>>
>>80626753
too fucking predictable
>>
>>80627085
Why? They make it obvious very early on exactly how it's going to end.
>>
>>80627641
no one would expected a happy end with a dead child involved, moron
>>
no, it wasn't
>>
The movie was alright but the ending really sealed the deal

I got goosebumps from that last ominous shot
>>
>>80628799
I liked the movie too... but what was the point of the ending? Oooh, it's happening everywhere!!! Nothing in the story led me to believe that it would be happening anywhere except in this one house. Perhaps I missed something, but I felt it cheapened the entire movie.
>>
>>80627641
The focus is on the character, the suspense comes second.
>>
>>80628868
>Nothing in the story led me to believe that it would be happening anywhere except in this one house
maybe it was the cult they were in. what do you think?
>>
>>80628868
That was the interesting part. You assume that the events happening in the house are only happening there and that it's just an isolated incident. The ending drops the bomb that it's happening everywhere that night and that it's a cult behind the curtains that have ultimately convinced all of these people to do off their friends/loved ones to save them.
>>
>>80628868
i think it shows that the whole LA upper class is a part of the cult
>>
File: Busy-Beard-650x813.jpg (72KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
Busy-Beard-650x813.jpg
72KB, 650x813px
How did he know the wine was poisoned?
>>
>>80629403
hipster hivemind
>>
>will runs over a coyote
>It's not dead yet, it's in pain, so he has to end it's suffering

Pottery
>>
>>80628417
>happy end
kek
>>
>>80628868
>Nothing in the story led me to believe that it would be happening anywhere except in this one house.
Why should it?
>>
>>80629731
he got scared. movies should not scare people.
>>
>>80628951
>the suspense comes second
or sometimes not at all
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.