[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You've made a cuckold of me What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: bravowes.png (4MB, 1920x801px) Image search: [Google]
bravowes.png
4MB, 1920x801px
>You've made a cuckold of me

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: lvroyal-13-web.jpg (27KB, 750x381px) Image search: [Google]
lvroyal-13-web.jpg
27KB, 750x381px
>>80626699
>>well i want to die
>>
He's the embodiment of the beta male.
>>
File: 13143515.jpg (25KB, 319x315px) Image search: [Google]
13143515.jpg
25KB, 319x315px
>>80626699
I watched this the other night because someone here posted the bathroom scene and i assumed the whole movie was that intense. I hated everything about it
>>
>>80627223
pleb
>>
>KEVIN BACON KEKOLDED ME

>>
Men are more faithful because men stop pursuing women when in a relationship, whereas women are hit on all the time and thus constantly exposed to temptation. Hence why you must keep them sequestered in your home or accompany them in public at all times.
>>
tbf I'd let Goop cuck me
>>
>>80626699
>another millennial discovers that an internet buzzword is in the dictionary
Legit, troll and meme were all around before the internet too. Go read a book faggot
>>
>I'm a cuckold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deQEWp0Exxc
>>
File: lsakuranbo_syndrome_v03_c23_095.jpg (57KB, 484x528px) Image search: [Google]
lsakuranbo_syndrome_v03_c23_095.jpg
57KB, 484x528px
>>80627672
That's not true, women that have ignored you for years will suddenly start pursuing your dick if they find out you have a mate.
You're literally worth nothing to women if you don't already have a partner because it shows them whether or not you have any value, they can't decide that on their own, they need to know that another woman has accepted you.
>>
>>80627754
But I already have a job, why would I want another job?
>>
>>80627223
woah check out this snowflake
>>
>>80627842
>didn't like a shitty flick
>wow he must think he's such a snowflake let's ridicule this faggot
great reasoning shithead
>>
>>80627754
correct, simply wearing a ring will boost your attractiveness to females
>>
>>80626699
Bill Murray always gets cucked in Wes Anderson movies.
The Royal Tenenbaums, Moonrise Kingdom, The Life Aquatic- all cucked.
>>
>>80627754
And I'd like to add to that two points:
There is a reason a lot males can get to 30 years old and still be virgins. It's because they missed out on teen relationships, and then missed out on the first adult relationships and they just fell behind. It's like being thrown into a max level zone in an MMO when you're level 20, and guess what, your gear is shit too.
Of course eventually the majority will slip through the cracks but in the grand scheme of things that's not what matters, yea you'll get laid eventually but you've already lost.

Secondly, women operate on jealousy. That's another reason that they want men who have a partner (or have proven to be able to acquire a partner). It's not just that they have herd mentality (I forget the actual term here) and need a mate that has been approved by their peers, it's also that they actively want to remove that asset from another woman and claim it for themselves. Of course men are jealous too but they are jealous the OPPOSITE way. Men are jealous in the sense that they don't want the partner that they already have to be approached, and god forbid soiled by, other males. The thought of his girl getting fucked by someone else can literally drive a man insane. Women will never feel that way toward their mate, for a variety of reasons, one being the very basic way human biology is structured, just look at the genitals and that's all the explanation you need as to why this is the case.
>>
I've never dated nor do I intend to in the near future. I'm very shy and have a lot of personality problems that make me a poor choice. At this point, I figure it's just not for me.
>>
>>80627754
>>80628115
inb4 some butthurt femanon posts a fedora in reply to these universal truths
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.