[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you are a fucking crazy /tv/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

When did you realize that you are a fucking crazy /tv/ ?
>>
Probably my first year out of high school. Been riding that wave ever since.
>>
>>80626612
I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy, ok? Not crazy. "crazy" is not a proper medical term.
>>
>>80626612
When I started arguing with anonymous idiots on a Taiwanese Origami forum.

What the fuck am I doing here?
>>
File: 1470512583124.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470512583124.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
watched a horror film... alone... in the dark!!!!

somebody stop me!!
>>
>>80626612
When I figured that talking to myself is actually a dialogue.
>>
Whys it that mental hospitals are always so fucking aesthetic in movies but suck IRL

Do they want us to believe that its great to be insane?!
>>
When I had to start reality checking regularly.
>>
>>80626760
Fuck you, double crease always
>>
>>80626899
Has to do with availability of space in hospitals at the time and not looking at mental health as an illness which is why most asylums were converted from old world prisons. Pretty interesting to read up on but super fucked up.
>>
>>80626860
Talking to ones self is pretty comfy desu~
>>
>>80627287
Right?

Helped me a lot during my first existential crisis and being depressed in general.

Comfy indeed.
>>
>>80627287
It is until you start arguing with yourself and you can't turn the narrative off.
>>
>>80627462
Discipline. Internal and external communication is healthy in small doses
>>
>>80626612
when i realized my sense of humour is particularly wicked
>>
>>80627568
Dark humor is nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>80629367
my humour is to intelligent for the layman though
>>
>>80626612
okay i'll bite fuck you for reminding me also

>started crying randomly at nights
>laugh at sad movie scenes (is not because edgyness its because i am nervous and i laugh when im nervous)
>eat food from trash cans
>throwed away my mattress because i felt like it had microphones i sleep in my bed mase with a few blankets now
>khv,paranoid of women and i enjoy being alone too much
>>
>>80629526
>to
or just retarded enough for you to understand :^)
>>
>>80626860
>>80627287
Are you both only children? I am and I do this all of the time.
>>
>>80626899
That one Simpsons episode was a little too accurate.
>>
>>80626860
For me, it was when I started unconsciously using "we" and "us" when talking to myself.
>>
>tfw no Syd gf who understands you whacky shaeningans and embrace it
>>
When I started talking to myself.
>>
File: 1423982068254.jpg (47KB, 704x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423982068254.jpg
47KB, 704x720px
>>80629793

>>eat food from trash cans

what the fuck
>>
I'm a fucking crazy television??
>>
>>80626681
>>
>>80626899
I don't think clockworks actually exists m8. It's comfy because it's legions comfy space.
>>
>>80627568
are you also nihilistic
>>
>>80630531
less chance of getting poisoned
with new food you don't know but half eaten food you already knows someone tasted it so it isn't poisonous
>>
>>80632063
it came hand to hand, also helping me with both the realizationand the discombobulation by such a thing
>>
i had a little tyler durden imaginary friend of my own when i was little i always used to talk to him

also becuase i dont get along with anyone because if you do not agree with me we cant be friends
>>
>>80632114
this has to be bait
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.