[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone watched this? Best TV since Breaking Bad and Mad Men imo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: download (5).jpg (10KB, 163x310px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
10KB, 163x310px
Has anyone watched this? Best TV since Breaking Bad and Mad Men imo.
>>
Why would I watch a show where they let a negro perform surgery wtf
>>
i didn't really care for it
the setting is cool, performances are good and it looks great but there's not much tension. when i watch it i just don't care about what happens.
>>
>>80626242
best TV until Young Pope
>>
the music in this show is so good, who would have thought pumping electronic music would fit so well over a show set in the early 1900s
>>
>>80626630
Absolutely this.

The Knick was kino.
>>
Im glad there were only two seasons. Not every show needs 5+ seasons, and shows actually start to get shitty if they run too long or over stay their welcome. It's why the leftovers is so great, and why the walking dead is complete shit.
>>
I really enjoy and appreciate soderberg and i like clive owen

but the SJW shit was simply laid on too thick

couldn't make it past 3 episodes
>>
if there's gonna be a next season WITHOUT clive owen I'm gonna personally kill Soddenberg that cock sundance sucker
>>
>>80626242
Season 1 was kino, season 2 was trash.
>>
>>80626744
> SJW shit
You mean a great exploration of gender, race, and class?
>>
>>80626744
how do you even function in the real world

I guess you probably don't actually
>>
The Leftovers?
>>
>>80626242
You're late faggot
>>
>>80626744
i let that stuff pass because of the time period it takes place in
>>
>>80626242
Breaking Bad is kind of shit upon rewatches tbhwy
>>
>>80626887
But it had a NIGGER in it! A NIGGER!
>>
>>80626889
I'm sorry
>>
>>80626242
>breaking bad
>Mad men

OP is a fucking pleb
>>
>>80626744
agreed, the show is good but it's literally ALL THE WHITE MALES ARE BAD but women and black men are oppressed yes good goy racemixing is good muh pro-choice

I don't think there's a single white men who is not a EVIL WHITEY. Maybe bertie is supposed to be good, but I think he's supposed to be a kike....surprising.
>>
>>80626956
Said nigger was self destructive, someewhat self righteous and even the protagonist called him a nigger and was hesitant to work with him
>>
i just wanna see bono's daughter's tits
>>
File: perdita.jpg (27KB, 130x156px) Image search: [Google]
perdita.jpg
27KB, 130x156px
>day after party
>a bit hungover but mostly just an anxiety-riddled mess because of what happened last night
>can't sleep at all because of the anxiety and budding nausea
>"oh hey I know what'll take my mind off of it, the new Knick episode!"

Man was that a bad call. It was the first time I've genuinely become nauseous from watching blood and guts on tv. I had to shut it off because I just couldn't take it. I still haven't gotten back to it.
>>
>>80627036
BUT THERE WAS A NIGGER IN MY TV SHOW!

Fucking sjw shit.
>>
I liked the hospital owners whore girl. Should of been more seen of him rooting her from behind imo
>>
File: 1459889922745.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1459889922745.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>80626956
>>80627154
>>
>>80627093
who is Bono's daughter? lucy?
>>
>>80627286
slut nurse
>>
>>80627333
that's lucy. I didn't show she was the daughter bono. At least he made something we can all appreciate
>>
>>80626242

This might be the greatest troll post in /tv/ history.

Anyway, it misses the mark in some episodes, but it's way up there.

>tfw Soderberg browses /tv/ and ends on one of our memes.
Bravo.
>>
>>80627849
>our

Kill yourself, you pathetic nu-male. Do it for us.
>>
>>80627849
What are you talking about?
>>
>>80626734
it needed one season desu glad it doesnt have much. Too much story gets confusing.
>>80626744
Soderbergh used way too much shakey cam.
>>
>>80627978
>browses /tv/
>believes he's not like all the other mongs here

>>80628522
>What are you talking about?

>casually using BB and MM in the same sentence as if they're of equivalent quality
>Thackery says "I seem to have nicked myself" then dies
>>
>>80626665
This is really a standout part. A lot like that movie Contagion.

>>80626744
This too. Not in a good way.
>>
>>80626380
>not much tension

kek, how old are you?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.