[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DROPPED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R54PQABH_Vg
>>
I wonder why
>>
I never liked the songs in Disney movies when I was a kid. Whenever someone started singing it was like a commercial break, time to go to the bathroom or get a snack.
>>
>>80625950
Who gives a fuck? They'll still go see it and it'll still make a billion
>>
>>80625980
Because it's going to be a SERIOUS BUSINESS STRONG INDEPENDENT FEMALE HERO movie, I'm guessing.

Also, Shang is going to be white which is going to make for a hilarious internet shitstorm.
>>
>>80625950

I BET THEY WON'T EVEN CAST LGBTQYLNOP+-*/&% actors and turn all characters into queers
>>
>>80626146
Pretty sure there were at least 3 gay characters in disney Mulan. Also the dragon was black.
>>
>>80626026
>not paying attention to the musical numbers in a musical

Then why the fuck were you even watching it?
>>
>>80626451
>Pretty sure there were at least 3 gay characters in disney Mulan.

Who? Shan Yu, The Emperor, and Mushu?
>>
>>80625950
I'd rather se something different than just a live-action remake of the animated film so I see no problem with this
>>
>>80626451
Shang did fall in love with Mulan, when he thought she was a guy called Po, so he's bi at the least.
>>
>>80626451
Who was gay?
>>
>>80626601
The 3 friends she makes that try to get her to go skinny dipping with them. Yeah I know that one song said, don't mean they weren't in the closet though.
>>
>>80626667
They sang songs about fucking the local girls tho
>>
>>80626667
Shang was a few seconds away from confessing his love. If anything he's the gay one.
>>
>>80626531
>be attracted to a girl
>this makes you gay
Retarded?
>>
>>80626752
When he thought she was a guy. For all he knew he was falling in love with a guy. Albeit a feminine guy, but still a man.
>>
>>80626795
bet you think traps are gay
>>
Reminder that Mulan has the biggest canonical tits out of all the Disney princesses. They actually did studies and analysis
>>
>>80626839
Here we go.
>>
>>80626667
>>fanfiction.net
>>
File: 1465790065662.gif (221KB, 561x560px) Image search: [Google]
1465790065662.gif
221KB, 561x560px
I like to listen to the "I'll make a man out of you" son when I workout
>>
>>80626983
Dumb animeposter
>>
>>80626667
>they're gay because they went skinny dipping
it was wartime anon, and medieval China, they didn't bring bathing suits
>>
>>80626667
I watched a crappy Mulan sequel when I was a kid and it was about those friends getting girlfriends or something.
>>
>>80626839
Traps are dudes, my homo
>>
What's the point? The musical numbers was like half the movie and what made those movies fun.
>>
>>80625950
Even if they don't have actual musical numbers they need to at least have "make a man out of you" be part of a training montage, even if the characters aren't singing it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.