[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Remember when we made over a billion over that one furry movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zootopia-movie-poster.jpg (3MB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia-movie-poster.jpg
3MB, 1080x1600px
>Remember when we made over a billion over that one furry movie?
>>
It's the best cartoon Disney has made in a pretty long time. It was funny, had a visually interesting setting, a fun character dynamic and for fuck sake, nowhere was there a princess in sight.
>>
>>80616344
Disney should make more animated films like Wreck-it-Ralph, Big Hero 6 and Zootopia that break the mould of the "Princess Musical" genre.

One of my fav comedy films that seemed to be out of Disney's usual forte was Emperor's New Groove.
>>
A racist furry movie
>>
You must have had a boring childhood if you refuse to watch any disney cartoon about animals.
>>
>>80616344
It's not good at all. It's too much social commentary to be considered a Disney movie. Frozen and Tangled both blow this movie out of the water.
>>
>>80617671
>It's too much social commentary

Call it what it is, mate. It's state propaganda. The banks and corporations own the governments and are colluding to establish world governmental structures. That's the purpose behind the mulitculti agenda, and the rest of that stuff.
>>
>>80616283
I WANT TO FUCK THAT BUNNY
>>
>>80617872
I didn't want 10 replies by Redditors calling me /pol/ or spamming blacked memes.
>>
>>80617872
thank god based trump is going to break them
>>
>>80618289
Trump is probably on their side, matie. It's his job to play "the bad guy," doing damage control while accomplishing nothing, and just generally discrediting the concept of anything but the corporate-banking cartel's geopolitical agenda, and demoralizing the people who would follow him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.