[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to see Logan tonight. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 21

File: loganheader-1.jpg (56KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
loganheader-1.jpg
56KB, 640x358px
I am going to see Logan tonight. What am I in for?
>>
grimdark capeshit
>>
When Charles dies (let be honest its not a spoiler) just pretend that the movie is over and walk out.
>>
tiny adamantium skeletons
>>
a waste of 1 hour and 56 minutes of your life
>>
>>80615525
its sickdark bro
>>
>>80615525
Cunny-capeshit. Which is why /tv/ lobes it.
>>
The whole is basically one of the these Oscat-bait spoof parodies. It's 2 hours of Hugh Jackman looking sad but finding happiness in sacrificing himself for a little girl
>>
wut if her claws were in her cuny leeeeeeeeel /tv/'s wurst nightmare
>>
Good first half. Unwatchable second half. Also, poor man's Shane.
>>
A frog trapped in a well does not understand the sea.
>>
>>80615525
Another illogical capeshit with terrible writing but this time instead of hiring only brain dead nerds to write screenplay they also hired some hack that wrote some romantic comedies and episodes for tv series made for old women. So instead of your terrible capeshit with quips you get terrible capeshit with sobs and bawws.
>>
The end of an era. This is now the silver age of capeshit.
>>
>>80615525
A cute girl and lot of violence, a good time.

>>80615661
>finding happiness in sacrificing himself for a little girl

What a perfect death tbḧ
>>
>>80615525
feels
>>
>>80615525
disappointment , after all that hype he got
>>
>ll this edgy contrarian kids
>>
Superheroes who say fuck: the movie
>>
>>80615751
t. butthurt dcfag
>>
>>80615814
she isn't cute at all
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (107KB, 480x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
107KB, 480x670px
Overrated capeshit with shitty soundtrack, shitty villain, boring ending and a lot of SJW propaganda due to Trump.

Play The Last of Us instead.

Have fun.
>>
>>80615935
I haven't watched a single DC movie since Nolan left. Watching trailers alone made me not want to and then reviewers shitting on it only made it worse.

Don't get me wrong. I despise ALL capeshit, I just don't see the appeal of Logan. Too many illogical scenes that were obviously sacrificing coherent story for "BAWW OH NOES IT TURNS OUT IT'S NOT THE REAL LOGAN! XAVIER JUST OPENED HIMSELF AND HE DIED ANYWAY! OH NOES!!" dramatic nonsense. Fuck capeshit.
>>
>>80615814
Why did they make her a child? Make her at least a preteen to teen, she would be hotter and wouldn't look autistic when they make her do a close up shot that requires emotion.
>>
File: LexnwSt.jpg (21KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
LexnwSt.jpg
21KB, 480x466px
Get ready for dadfeels
>>
File: Bwog9BTIUAAIp3W.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bwog9BTIUAAIp3W.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>80615954
Now you're just baiting
https://youtu.be/ERVrbW5X-OY
>>
>>80616009
Because little girls are better in every sense
>>
>>80615525
A flick too embarrassed by its source material. Since you're a faggot you will probably pretend you think it being too scared of the comic books is "BASED".
>>
>>80615962
Why are Trumpshills so egocentric?
Everything is an offense to their leader.
>>
>>80615999

How wasn't the story coherent?
>>
>>80615566
is that the scene when Logan hits a truck with a shovel I hear? Supposedly people find this funny
>>
>>80616165
Nope, that's when they bury him.
>>
>>80616112
>Be a deadly clone of Wolverine designed to kill people without remorse or guilt
>Calmly decide to just stand there and listen to Charles crying his heart out so viewer can be more shocked and surprised.

>Chasing group of lethal child mutants.
>Not using guns or at least some sort of tranquilizing or pacifying ammo like rubber bullets used in riots.
>Nah lets just approach a mutant with 6 inch long blades for fingers with our bare hands and then don't show a sign of fear or emotion when we, the bad guys, are being slaughtered by a little girl.

>That whole fucking scene with nurse explaining the existence of child mutants in a secret facility while also being tech savvy enough to edit it.

THE WHOLE movie was filled with terrible cliches and illogical scenes hoping that your average brain dead capeshit viewer won't notice it but instead will sob and feel bad for some girl because she has no parents. Baww....
>>
I hate talking about this movie on /tv/. It's like any criticism goes through the window because IT HAS A LITTLE SAD CUNNY THAT KICKS ASSES IN IT.
>>
>>80615525
Sitting behind you will be a bunch of annoying as fuck kids with shitty parents.
>>
>>80616403
Now THIS is autism
>>
>>80616090

Too embarrassed how? It appears that you just type meaningless shit out to appear smart. This movie features Wolverine at his most brutal, so you claiming that it is holding back is bizarre.
>>
>>80616403
This tbqh
Also the girl can't act and Logans death felt like an afterthought. Bet in the first draft he survived.
>>
>>80616061
kill yourself cunt
>>
>>80616576
After you
>>
>>80616009

The casting decision was very specific. They needed a child who could act without talking and had good gymnastic skills.
>>
>>80616559
I agree with the guy you're replying to, but are you retarded? The entire movie from the start was about Logan slowly dying.
>>
>>80616770
Which makes violent death by impalement absolutely retarded. Instead of an emotional goodbye to a character we get a showdown of two Logans so redditors can enjoy their action bit
>>
>>80616809
>n emotional goodbye
There was an emotional goodbye
>>
I download a cam version and skimmed through it during the night.
The girl is adorable and having her jumping around while screaming like an animal, killing things is fun. I'd say she acted her part the best she could.
That said, dialogues looked absolutely awful (didn't pay much attention to them), and it doesn't make sense to have a little frail girl rival with trained soldiers in terms of strength. Also, she doesn't seem to have gotten hurt during all the scenes that I watched.

I thought the Logan clone was a shit excuse to have the MC die. There was no psychological reason to it, no deeper meaning, it was just
>we need the protag to die but how could we? He outlived Deathstrike so simply cast another X dude is not gonna cut it
>Then why not a Logan clone?
>Genius

Logan's death is like >>80616809 said anticlimatic. And there are lots of incoherent things. I don't even understand why they actually believed the clone was dead when the kid smashed the truck on him. I hate it when movies use such ridiculous clichĂŠs.

That's my take as someone who actually speedwatched. The guys needed their protag to die and they made a movie. The end
>>
>>80616809
>Which makes violent death by impalement absolutely retarded.
I have $500 here that this is the result of corporate meddling.
>>
>>80617089

X-24 served as a physical representation of Logan's animalistic tendencies. Logan's last enemy was the one whom he has been fighting all of his life. You don't like X-24--fine. But to say that he served no thematic purpose is untrue. I thought he was fine in the role he served, as a credible threat to the protagonists. We didn't need Sabretooth or Lady Deathstrike to come back just for the sake of coming back. The movie already had enough shit going on already.

And I don't know why people are saying Charles and Logan's deaths are anti-climatic. What did you want from these old men? Them going out preventing the end of the world? Logan helped the kids escape in his final moments, becoming the hero they thought he was from the comics. What the fuck else is he supposed to do?

Finally, for your last complaint, it's not like everybody said, "Well, that's over with, let's go!" when Rictor dropped the truck on X-24. That was a temporary break in the action, and you're using that as the most nitpicky complaint I have probably seen.
>>
>>80617457
Like I said, I was speedwatching. Don't take my opinion for something precious or of utmost value. If anything, you could have said:

>>this load of bullshit
>this is what happens when you skim through shit. Don't be an ADHD idiot next time

and I would have been okay with it.
>>
>>80617530

Why are you posting your idiotic opinions if you are "speedwatching"? What the fuck is "speedwatching," anyway? Did you skip every other scene? If you are going to sit down and watch movie, why skim through it? What's the point of that?

Don't review a movie as a whole and challenge its intent if you can't be bothered to actually watch the entire thing.
>>
>>80617590
Now that's more like the 4chan I know.
>>
>>80617457
>X-24 served as a physical representation of Logan's animalistic tendencies
This is some Nolan tier symbolism. Logan's been fighting some shitty versions of him in every movie already, pitting him against another one hardly elevates the character. Did this movie even need a physically imposing villian to begin with? As you said, it's not a film about saving the world, so shoving some mega-competition to Wolverine is hardly warranted. He should've just injected all the serum in his nutsack and murdered evil mercenaries to help the kids, and had his quiet moment as it wore off
>>
>>80617590
.... w-what the fuck IS speedwatching? is it like playing things on 2x speed to get through the movie faster?
>>
>>80617652

I kind of agree. Him dying of his injuries as the serum wore off would have been better.
>>
>>80617743
1x pleb detected
I bet you listen albums at normal speed too
>>
>>80617089
>and it doesn't make sense to have a little frail girl rival with trained soldiers in terms of strength.
Are you for real? You do realize she's a mutant with superhuman abilities, that was artificially created and trained to be a effecient murder machine?

>Also, she doesn't seem to have gotten hurt during all the scenes that I watched.
She get's hurt a lot. You might however be confused about that since you apparently missed the part where she has the same abilites as Wolverine and heals back up instantly. Jesus, you should have gotten at least as much of the plot even from only "speedwatching".
>>
File: bread.jpg (53KB, 496x603px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
53KB, 496x603px
>>80617794
>1x pleb
kek
>>
File: 80135486.jpg (220KB, 1500x1121px) Image search: [Google]
80135486.jpg
220KB, 1500x1121px
>>80616489
>father taking his wife's 8 year old son to see Logan
Not likely
>>
>>80617894

She gets hurt in literally every fight she's in. Hell, in the first fight she takes a harpoon through the chest.
>>
>>80617530
>speedwatching
what type of faggot shit is this?
>>
>>80615525
DEEP HURTING
DEEP HURTING
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (286KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
286KB, 768x432px
>>80616061
>>80615814
>she isn't even cute
>she didn't even won oscar
>she has weird eyes
>>
>>80615568
so she never grows up?
>>
>>80615525
the best standalone wolverine movie by far
but it's been over hyped, it IS still capeshit
>>
>>80618238
cape shit + shitty parents = 9 year olds watching R rated movies
>>
>>80618416

In the comics she only has adamantium claws. Probably same in the movie.
>>
>>80615525
Saw it yesterday and I actually had to wipe away tears at the end. I hope dad didn't notice.
>>
>>80616009
>wouldn't look autistic when they make her do a close up shot that requires emotion.

She grew up in a lab, she's supposed to be autistic. Fucking /tv/ not paying attention as always.
>>
>>80618776
he probably thinks you're a faggot
>>
>>80616403

>Video editing is hard

even today it's easy, it'll only be easier in the future, considering the film is set in like 2030
>>
>bunch of kids with superpowers
>the black kid's power is electricity
Every time.
>>
>>80618401
>>she didn't even won oscar

Wait and see, faggot.
>>
>>80619049

That's the youngest rape face I've ever seen.
>>
And so the circle is complete.

A film has received near- universal praise, so /tv/ has decided not to like it due to a string of autistic nitpicking complaints.

Sorry but Logan is excellent. Apart from anything else Patrick Stewart's portrayal of dementia blows Oscar bait shit like Still Alice right out of the water.

And don't believe what you've heard about the film taking a dive in the 2nd half. It's consistently great throughout.
>>
>>80618763
she will look like a chimpanzee if she gets older, the weight of the claws pulling his arms down
>>
>>80619224

I was completely unprepared for Patrick Stewart cursing and trying to sell me Taco Bell.
>>
>>80619049
won't happen. overhyped pile of shit (even if in some aspect it's better than the rest capeshit)
>>
>>80619242
MAKE WAY SIR!
>>
>>80619224
>And don't believe what you've heard about the film taking a dive in the 2nd half. It's consistently great throughout.

I wonder what the complainers consider as "second half"? Is it everything after Xavier dies? The movie had what, 30-40 minutes left after the his death? So the last 40 minutes of an almost 2 hour 30 minute movie is not "the second half."

Regardless, I don't even see why people bitch so much about the kids. At worst, they were inoffensive. They were there to provide a future to the mutants, and it's not like they completely shifted the focus away from Logan. Rictor took up the most lines and screentime, and he was fine as a character.
>>
>>80619330

I liked it when the kids cut Wolverine's beard. They made him into the hero they wanted him to be. The film is not pretentious, but some thought obviously went into the themes in the screenplay.

What was the deal with the X-men comics, though??? Was there some kind of Heroes-style comic book prophecy going on?
>>
>>80619515
From what I understood was that the X-Men were real, people made comics out of them and then the kid picked the Eden idea from the comic for their rendezvous point as a symbolic gesture.
>>
File: 1478733540552.png (41KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478733540552.png
41KB, 194x200px
>>80615525
It was great, I go so far as to not call it capeshit. The action sequences really get excessive with the R rating but for the most part I really enjoyed it. There were a few instances of "okay, this shit is getting silly" but they were few and far inbetween. Personally, I found the story to be really engaging and it definitely threw in a couple of genuinely unexpected twists beyond what you may have already assumed (or read in this thread.) It's the best X-men related film to date, and possibly the best "capeshit" film out there.
>>
>>80619045

At first I thought his powers were going to be Jubilee's
>>
>>80619968
>I go so far as to not call it capeshit.
shut the fuck up you 90's born queer
>>
>>80620007
If you were to replace the mutants with cyborgs or aliens or any other fictitious humanoid, the movie could still stand on its own feet as a movie. The only part of the film that really relies on capeshit for the story is the use of the comic book, which could easily be replaced and maintain significance to the plot or be removed altogether.
>>
the best marvel movie yet
>>
>>80619224
/thread
>>
I need to pee
>>
>>80619045
He has Storms DNA

And shes black soooo
>>
>>80619242
I'm so sorry

>>80619259
Shut
the
fuck
up
>>
>>80615525
I'm going to save you money and time: They don't show her feet.
>>
>>80621555
>>80619045

Storm doesn't create electricity like the kid did, she controls the weather which allows her to summon lightning.

It's really not the same thing.
>>
Some of those beheadings were really unnecessary tbqhfamalam
>>
>>80621773
shut the fuck up reddit
>>
>>80621813

Only Logan goes for limb removal. Laura seems to prefer shanking people to death.
>>
>>80621856
kinky
>>
>>80621895
kill yourself pedo
>>
>>80621944
Nope.
>>
"So that's what that feels like."

This is a line deserving of Pepe's face, but in the context of this movie it makes me fucking cry.
>>
>>80622093

Wolverine will live again. Once they can find someone to recast him that won't piss off fans too much.
>>
>>80616061
I just watched the movie. I thought it was pretty good, sure not perfect but it was the perfect send off I could possibly ask for in terms of capeshit for Wolverine.

Also, this young girl did a fine job. Good really. Could've fucking fooled me she had an english accent, she spoke spanish incredibly well and her accent was spot on.
>>
>>80615696
I didn't mind most of the end, but the part where the kids are taking care of Logan seems kind of dumb and pointless.
>>
>>80622207

She's of English/Spanish descent, so she can do both pretty well.
>>
the problem with the coordinates, is there weren't hundreds of comic book nerds waiting there
>>
Final colosseum fight gives me PTSD.
>>
>>80623162
Fuck, wrong thread.
>>
>>80622250
not him but her mexican accent both in english and spanish were really impressive, considering she's got an english accent/spanish accent
>>
>>80623545

Yeah, they lucked out getting her, considering how specific their needs were. Had to be a young girl who was bilingual (English/Spanish) who could do accents, was acrobatic enough for the stunts, and could act with facial expressions alone for most scenes.
>>
>>80623606
did she do all the stunts though?
>>
>>80623648

As far as I am aware, yes, though I suppose there could have been a stunt double.
>>
>>80623606
It's a shame they couldn't get more bilingual actors for the other kids. The rest just spoke english. It made it seem kind of weird that she seemed to prefer speaking spanish. It would have been nice to see her make use of her spanish speaking ability at some point too. It seems like all the did with it was that scene where she's yelling at Logan in spanish. It was cute, but felt like part of a 14 year old's fanfic.
>>
>>80623808

Well, being born and raised in Mexico, Spanish is probably her first language. English being taught later, which is why the character has a spanish accent even when speaking English.
>>
>>80623808
>14 year old's fanfic.
do you read a lot of those anon?
>>
>>80623886
When I was 14 I did.
>>
>>80623717
>As far as I am aware, yes,
why don't you just fuck off reddit?
>>
>>80615525
Contrarians will tell you it's shit as always but I've seen it twice already and I don't regret a single second
>>
>>80615525
Logan
>>
>>80619238
Adamantium is not heavier than other metals, she basically has 2 knives in both hands, that's not enought weight to significantly change her growth
>>
>>80615525
Great 1st and 2nd act
Meh as fuck 3rd act
Touching last scenes
>>
>>80623875
>Well, being born and raised in Mexico
I've seen this come up a few times in discussions of this movie. I don't really understand it, because she was kept in a lab run by english-speaking scientists, so she wasn't really mixing with the Mexican culture. I get it that the nurses spent more time with them than anyone else, so they all learned spanish, but I assume the company would force them to be fluent in english as well. Since they planned to use them as super-soldiers, they would need to be able to issue commands and they would want to do that in english. I guess the nurse thing just didn't make sense to me. It seemed like they kept the kids locked up most of the time, so what purpose did the nurses serve? Taking vitals once or twice a day? Giving them meds and food? It doesn't seem like there would be enough time to develop a deep bond and teach a kid a language in those relatively short interactions. Why would the company let the kids develop emotional bonds with the nurses? They could afford to just fire any nurse that got close with the kids until they found nurses that didn't give a shit about them like the scientists. I know I'm being nit-picky and overall this is my favorite x-men movie, I just thought a few things could have been more thought out.
>>
>>80624107
>kept in a lab run by english-speaking scientists
Only the higher ups spoke English, the average scientist must have spoken Spanish because one of them replied to the boss with "Si". Also the ones nurturing the kids were the nurses, and all of them were Mexicans.
>>
>>80624107
Maybe because Dafne only knows British English and Spanish? maybe she's too young to fake an accent properly so they make her speak mostly Spanish? I dunno
>>
>>80619224
Also, even if you know that both of them die, it doesn't really ruin the film. The end with the Xwas also cool. I did however laugh at most of the emotional scenes. Action scenes were top notch though.
>>
>>80624168
So their plan was to raise them with Spanish as their first language? Why? Another thing I disliked was the throwaway line about how it was okay to test on children in Mexico. I'm pretty sure that shit's not okay. I get it that it's a metaphor or whatever for the exploitation of Mexican workers, but it was a little on the nose.
>>
>>80624309
They were test subjects, if the project were successful those kids would still not be soldiers, they were the first batch only to see if the process worked. They were discarded pretty early for the x-24 project
>>
>>80615525
Really, it's only appealing for a long time. I'm talking Hugh Jackman still has cgi muscle long. It's more about closure for the character due to the contract ending and saying farewell to the character. Might get a bit boring if you don't care for the character but overall it's a solid 8.
>>
>>80624447
*long time audience. Fuck I messed up.
>>
>>80624372
In the movie they said they were only discarded for X-24 once they realized they couldn't control them because they had emotions. If it weren't for that complication they would have been used as soldiers.
>>
>>80624309
We don't know the geopolitical situation in the movie. Spanish is bound to replace english as the lingua franca of US in 50 something years. Maybe the ebil company deemed spanish more useful
>>
>>80624534

It's like they don't know how to raise child soldiers, even though children are extremely malleable.
>>
>>80624534
>>80624590
Yeah, the movie completely lost me on
>these kids rebeled and started killing themselves en masse because they're nice and kind like that.
Get the fuck out movie
>>
>>80624583
Then why did everyone they encountered in America speak english?
>>
Can't lie, I got teary-eyed when Logan got all choked up while trying to say something over Xavier's grave.

Only time I get emotional in movies is when a grown-man cries.
>>
>>80624583
>bound to replace
I doubt it, English will definitely stay the lingua franca, with Spanish being a required secondary.
>>
>>80625318
>English will definitely stay the lingua franca
I'm pretty sure the French thought the same, until WW1 happened. I can see English lasting for centuries, but it will be eventually phased out by whoever manages to topple America's hegemony
>>
>>80625409
I think the future will be a mix of Spanish and Chinese with some English words and roots to be honest
>>
/tv/ loved the fuck out of Logan when it first came out

funny how they always want to hate it later
>>
>>80615525
Not much, just kino.
>>
>>80622207
She's raised in Madrid
>>
>>80625899
Literally speedwatching teenagers who get bored watching anything that doesnt have Lady Deathstrike or Onslaught as the final boss
>>
if you are over 30, you are in for some depression
>>
>>80615525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPY28pKBUk&t=9s
a decent 7/10, which is what I'd rate every solo wolverine movie
>>
>>80627014
Are you over 30? ew.
>>
>>80619045
He was Electro's kid. It was an homage to the Amazing Spiderman 2
>>
>>80625318
I hope genocide happens before this country becomes a spic country.
>>
>>80615696
This, honestly, It's a decent movie that makes some choices with where the plot goes that are pretty hard for a fan to forgive.

Also, the foreshadowing isn't all that deftly handled, and the subtext can be more than a little insulting at times.
>>
File: 1454435906832.png (498KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
1454435906832.png
498KB, 569x629px
POST SOME DAMN HQ STILLS OR IMAGES OR SOMETHING SHEEEESH

I NEED TO FILL MY LOGAN FOLDER
>>
>>80615525
Best cape movie ever made.
>>
File: Laura cereal.jpg (211KB, 1863x775px) Image search: [Google]
Laura cereal.jpg
211KB, 1863x775px
>>80616061
>>80616020
>>80615814

I couldn't hold back a chuckle during the scene where Laura's eating cereal while the Reavers entered the water tower. She had this little build up of milk between her lips as she looked out of the corner of her eye towards the approaching Reaver. It was so cute and childish, but I knew she was going to murder every last guy that was in her line of sight.
>>
>>80630731

And then she played a game of hide and seek with them. Good girl.
>>
>>80630731
Yeah I thought it was really cute too. She was completely calm.
>>
>>80624220
Great point. I didn't even think about that.
>>
File: furburt.png (231KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
furburt.png
231KB, 572x380px
>>80623031
this actually kind of bothered me, along with the m*xican nurse who could edit together a bunch of smartphone vids like a pro. Otherwise it was a great film.

also, why the fuck was that Deadpool short put in front of this movie of all movies, it killed the mood at the beginning.
>>
>>80631602

Because putting it as the stinger would have thrown the somber mood in the end.
>>
File: logan-movie-laura-dafne-keen.jpg (52KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
logan-movie-laura-dafne-keen.jpg
52KB, 1024x696px
>>
>>80631806

Look how much FUN she's having!
>>
>>80627273
Is that just your fannon or is that actually the case?
>>
Getting a refreshing chuckle from the refreshing quip kino of Hugh Jackman's aussie banter when he smashes up the truck
>>
File: 442460.jpg (2MB, 5341x3633px) Image search: [Google]
442460.jpg
2MB, 5341x3633px
>>80631806
>>
File: 442448.jpg (2MB, 5568x3712px) Image search: [Google]
442448.jpg
2MB, 5568x3712px
>>
>>80623916
Don't make last year seem like it was that long ago.
>>
Is the ending Kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M36DrvYqfqM
>>
Logan?

More like BOGAN
>>
>>80632385
no this is

https://youtu.be/3difXqlpwVc?t=200
>>
File: 1489527326073.jpg (85KB, 1912x797px) Image search: [Google]
1489527326073.jpg
85KB, 1912x797px
>>80629958
Best I can do for you
>>
>>80631682
how about we just don't put it in at all?
>>
>>80632773

Can't do that, gotta build hype for the next Deadpool.
>>
>>80632812
Does that even have a release date or launch window yet? I don't think I've heard or read anything about it other than its a thing.
>>
>>80632849

Never too early to start a hype train.
>>
>>80632689
Jesus, what is that???
>>
>>80615525
capeshit
>>
>>80633272
That's Caliban.

Beware the light, motherfuckers.
>>
>>80633463

Words to live by.
>>
File: jeeze.jpg (8KB, 242x150px) Image search: [Google]
jeeze.jpg
8KB, 242x150px
>>80633463
spooky
>>
>>80622166
BLACK WOLVERINE
>>
>>80633684
Idris Elba for Wolverine
>>
Ehhh.. How come wolverine can't speak Spanish? After 200 years you'd think he'd have picked it up
>>
File: averageyoutuber.jpg (137KB, 1052x980px) Image search: [Google]
averageyoutuber.jpg
137KB, 1052x980px
>>80633684
you joke, but this is 100% going to happen. Logan has always been white, so of course they need to go and fucking ruin it. It will be a bigger WE WUZ than Spiderman getting MIXED.
>>
>>80634511

Are you ignoring the implications of having a black person play a character known for being an extremely violent, borderline feral abomination?
>>
File: delet.jpg (89KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
89KB, 1127x685px
>>80634617
I have thought that, but the second a nog is wearing the claws Logan will turn into Lashawn, a street smart kid who didnu nuffin and has always been treated poorly by FUCKING WHITE MALES. These FUCKING WHITE MALES took advantage of him and thus he gets his new skelely and claws. The rest of the movie is LaShawn killing only white people. 100% rotton tomato score, directed by Jordan Peele.
>>
>>80615525
One of the best movies you'll see so far this year
>>
>>80634805

t. obsessive compulsive dindu mythology lover
>>
>>80635068
I've learned their tricks well. I'm pretty sure everyone here could write a better Tyler Perry movie that panders to nogs than Tyler Perry himself.
>>
Why did Laura speak mostly in Spanish and also speak English with a Mexican accent if all the other kids raised in the Mexican secret facility only spoke English with an American accent?
>>
>>80635430
She was trained to kill in Spanish speaking countries, the other kids were trained to kill in English speaking countries. This isn't really a far stretch. That way they don't seem out of place.
>>
What happened to all of Xavier's money??
>>
>>80636793

He was a fugitive after he killed the X-Men, so maybe he didn't have access to his fortune, assuming that he had one.
>>
>>80636793
Do you read the comics? Imagine how much it costs to rebuild the mansion every other year. Plus they had space ships and hundreds of mouths to feed and Danger Room robots to replace. Not to mention the cost of uniforms.
>>
quote unquote "2017 is officially the year every plebeian overrated every genre film simply because it was watchable."
>>
>>80637000
Why did you say quote unquote and then use quotation marks?
>>
>>80636857
I imagined that he lost most of his fortune in lawsuits concerning the 600 people that he injured in the WestChester event. Maybe the government seized his assets as you say.

>>80636947
Xavier should've had all kinds of patents on new technology through contact with the Shi'ar emp- no wait. Xavier and Magnus built Cerebro in the movies, but nevertheless, along with Beast and the others, there should've been plenty of new IPs to keep them afloat for decades.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.