[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the essential episodes of Jew vs Goy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: kvs.png (754KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
kvs.png
754KB, 1000x562px
What are the essential episodes of Jew vs Goy?
>>
>>80615477
Justin Trudeau is retarded in this show
>>
he really was a devious jew
>>
Jew vs Jew

But anyway, "who can wear an octopus on their head the longest" is a good place to start. And of course the classics

>first to get a boner
>who can blow the biggest fart
>first to laugh
>>
File: kenny during the gulf war.jpg (36KB, 331x220px) Image search: [Google]
kenny during the gulf war.jpg
36KB, 331x220px
>Spencer Rice tried to kiss his best friend Kenny Hotz in Amsterdam, and admitted being gay in an interview with AU.
>>
They're both kikes teebeeaych
>>
Never forget
>>
>>80616024
Also fucking kek

>"It works! It's huge!"
>>
>>80616024
What was he fucking thinking?
>>
File: 1467182727976.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467182727976.png
177KB, 367x321px
>it's a kenny cheats episode
tbqh the best episode is whoever touches the floor first loses
>>
I think the one where they impersonate each other is pretty top tier and usually never gets a mention. The way it starts off innocent with them both doing legitimately good impressions of each other but ends with Kenny eating fake shit singing "grandpa grandpa please cum in my ass" is great
>>
>>80616902
>that moment when the crew tells Spenny that he would have won if he hadn't sperged out
>>
>>80616857

Either this or first one to get angry loses.
>>
>>80615477
The impersonation episode.
>>
The one where they pretend to be women is pretty hilarious
>>
best eps imo

"Who Can Stay Awake the Longest?"
"Who Can Lose the Most Weight?"
"Who Can Stay Handcuffed the Longest?"
"First One to Use Their Arms Loses"
"Who Can Drink More Beer?"
"First One to Talk Loses"
"First One to Laugh Loses"
"Who Can Wear A Dead Octopus On Their Head The Longest?"
"Who Can Stay in a Haunted House the Longest?"
"Who Can Imitate the Other Guy Better?"
"Who Can Blow the Biggest Fart?"
"First Guy to Get A Stain Loses."
"Who Can Be Tied to a Goat the Longest?"
"Who Can Commit the Most Crimes?"
"Who Can Piss Off More People?"
"First Guy to Touch the Ground Loses"
"Who Can Smoke More Weed?"
"Who's The Bigger Idiot?"
"Who Can 69 The Longest?"
>>
>>80617105
"Who can drink more beer" would have been so much better if the whole "lmao kenny cheats" shtick wasn't mandatory every episode
seeing them both get plastered would have been funnier
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.