[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chatshow Kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: `111.png (270KB, 588x539px) Image search: [Google]
`111.png
270KB, 588x539px
http://mirror.ninja/5yse79

>What is your aim in life? What would you love to be doing in say 10 years time? Have you thought about it because I know you love history?

>"errr driving planes into buildings, driving planes into skyscrapers"

>So let's say that is not a career option, what else would you like to do?

>"errr move to Iraq and become a terrorist"

>right

What did he mean by this?

Also chatshow kino.
>>
File: 1484146756947.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484146756947.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>80615038

>praise kek

kek
>>
>>80615038
Kid is based. He's 15 steps ahead of the host.

Definitely feel a little bad for his parents though.
>>
>>80615038

How did that make the final edit?
>>
>>80615434
Its a live show
>>
No way this is real. It's got to be some kind of psyops ploy or something. Those parents are paid actors, and that kid was drug out of a cage in the CIA's basement
>>
>>80615038
autistic or not the kid was def trying for some edgy humor

he succeeded
>>
>>80615821

If he wanted to be really edgy he would've said something about the IRA / UVF, but obviously he didn't think of saying that so he is acting autistic not edgy.
>>
File: face.png (533KB, 546x604px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
533KB, 546x604px
You can see him debating whether or not to say those things. Gotta give credit to the kid, he totally went for it and succeeded.

Lol@ poor host having to damage control for the kid saying he literally wants to take up arms in Iraq
>>
>>80616129
sometimes you just have to roll the dice and go with the edgelord

i honestly think this kid has a career in comedy
>>
Reminder that this is what average 4chan poster looks like. You are literally sharing a board with edgy 12 year olds.
>>
>>80615038

How many good boy points did he lose after that outburst? You can see his mother physically recoil.
>>
>>80616129
Watch out Destiny.
>>
>>80616547
if i were his dad i think we'd have a laugh about it later
>>
>>80616695

They probably got on the show through some autism charity showing how autists can have the same dreams and wishes as normal people and then he goes and does that, so I think the father would have some apologizing to do.
>>
>>80616350
I try to generous and assume most people are at least fifteen
>>
>>80616778

That boy is clearly under 12, where do you think he learnt to say "praise kek"?
>>
I'm not even kidding when I say this is just your average Gen Z kid
>>
literally /your lad/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.