[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Just Know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tiff2.jpg (52KB, 622x799px) Image search: [Google]
tiff2.jpg
52KB, 622x799px
You Just Know
>>
You Just Know 2: Just Know What?
>>
I'd jerk it so hard to their sex tape
>>
WEW LAD
>>
>>80613461
Fuck this guy, man. All the girls I've talked to get fucking soaked at the mention of his name. How do I cash in on this?
>>
>>80614634
be a skinny rich actor
>>
>>80614696
Fucked on all fields.
>>
>>80613461
You'd have thought the average channer would be all ove this highly autistic looking beta faggot. Since he, well, represents nearly 95% of the people here.

And oh yes; to all the faggots who deluded themselves into thinking Ramona would've actually dated Scott: YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

Your fanservice wankfest was atrocious.
>>
>>80614634
You need to step up your game, and bank account
>>
>>80614634
Be a successful actor who is fashionably indie
>>
>>80614802
>You'd have thought the average channer would be all ove this highly autistic looking beta faggot. Since he, well, represents nearly 95% of the people here.

>4chan
>not self-hating
>>
>>80614802

4chan hates him because hes got their semi-ugly looks but with success they could never imagine
>>
File: download.jpg (34KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
34KB, 620x387px
Michael is pure please delete this thread.
>>
File: IMG_3166.jpg (51KB, 766x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3166.jpg
51KB, 766x460px
>>80614802
>Implying any man in his right mind would date a whore like Ramona
Scott was a moron and so are you.
>>
>>80614634
Become skinnyfat and /fa/.
Hope you have a good face like Cera's.
>>
>>80613461
I thought George Michael was dead
>>
>>80613461
Does he have some genetic disorder like Andy?
>>
Reminder : cera is going to be NightWing in the live Action movie
>>
>>80614802
She rided the Chad cock train for years and wanted a break from it by dating a nice guy. In the end she left him for her asshole ex who dominated her, sounds about right, that is how it would unfold. So indeed there would be a time where she would actually date a guy like that.
>>
>>80614634
jew fetish is the most common fetish in america, there's nothing you can do if you were born a gentile
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.