[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some lines you love, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 1ZP5RKQ.png (147KB, 1625x422px) Image search: [Google]
1ZP5RKQ.png
147KB, 1625x422px
>>
"I drive."

-Driver (Drive, 2011)
>>
>>80613431

Easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27i9LoNJshA

Fun fact - the character of Clarence Boddicker was based on historical /pol/ack Heinrich Himmler.
>>
>>80613431
Ugh... Like... Seriously... Can you... just ... Can you just not? Pulp Fiction used to be one of my fav movies and you ruined it for me.
>>
Weakness is a great thing, and strength is nothing. When a man is just born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. When a tree is growing, it's tender and pliant. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win.
>>
>>80613540
I know this is bait, but it's so funny because it's legit something I's see on Facebook.
>>
>>80613431
But he quotes a dumb part. The best part of the bitch be cool scene is the fonzie part. But there are 20 cooler lines in that movie. The fixer guy comes to mind for trump.

My all time favorite line is from heat: "im alone, im not lonely"
>>
>>80613566
Too much pathetic Christian slave morality for my liking.
>>
>>80613619
Nice misreading of Nietzsche.
>>
>>80613566
This is the kind of shit that people are referring to when they say "cuck" nowadays.
>>
>>80613687
>mistaking personal strength and perseverance for callousness and stubbornness, and completely missing the point
>>
>>
"You know what, Susan? You were a real classy gal. I liked that about you. Yet, the woman who stands before me now is a real fucking slut. I hate that about you."
>>
>>80613710
>being a mincing noodle boned cuck
>>
Don't cry for me, I'm already dead
>>
>>80613587

That is one of the all time fedora lines.

For good or bad, it's eternally adolescent IMDB core.

That + pretty much anything from Fight Club or V For Vendetta.

It's a memorable line though. I'll admit it's one of those ones that's stuck in the back of my mind since seeing the film.
>>
>>80613431
"Well? Do ya, punk?"
>>
>>80613777
What he's saying is that you ought to be open to new ideas, experiences, and changes, and not turn into a callous stubborn old man who refuses to change and improve himself. He's not saying you should be physically weak or effeminate in any way. How do you manage to remember how to breathe?
>>
>>80613798

On that note, here's one that is fedora as all hell, but I ironically really like and think is applicable to irl.

>Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

>Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

Another, in a similar vein;

>Mark Zuckerberg: You know, you really don't need a forensics team to get to the bottom of this. If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook.
>>
>>80613855
You were very open to new ideas, experiences and changes when your wife cucked you dude. Her son is inspired by your effeminate movie quotes I'm sure.
>>
'Don't you understand prince of persia? I love cock, but cock is gay as fuck!'

- The Joker in The Mountain with a Broken Back
>>
>>80613786

>Don't cry for me, I'm already dead

Good Simpsons legitimately managed to be moving as well as funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aat2X-8-JdI
>>
>>80613540
>>80613574
The only correct response to this is "Nope. Can, must, and will."
>>
>You know what kind of a guy you are? You ever see a cockroach and you go, "Yuck?" You make cockroaches go, 'Yuck.'
>>
>>80613913
Alright then, enjoy getting your worldview from infographics and memes made by neckbeards, you'll grow up some day hopefully.
>>
>>80613889
But neither of thsoe are so succinct and have such meaning. Yea maybe it is a a juvinile idea but i live it daily. And it's a great line even if normies like it.
>>
>>80613953
>enjoy getting your worldview from infographics and memes made by neckbeards
like you don't
>>
>>80613953
As opposed to you "getting" your worldview from some faggy misanthrope's masturbatory ramblings. Dumb redditor.
>>
>>80614104
>implying I don't think for myself in combination with amalgamating various other people's ideas
What's the last book you read?
>>
>>80613566
>USMC

Art? more like Fart.
>>
File: touchofevil_09762_rv_133_01-27.jpg (913KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
touchofevil_09762_rv_133_01-27.jpg
913KB, 1920x1080px
"He was some kind of a man. What does it matter what you say about people?"
>>
>>80614139
You don't you delusional fuckwit, you watch movies and regurgitate quotes.

Your parents' suicide note about how bad they failed.
>>
>>80614206
are you mad?
did an anonymous internet poster upset you?
What a success you are.
>>
>>80613786
That line had a lot heart, but football in the groin had a football in the groin.
>>
>>80614232
I'm having a giggle at you for lacking even a modicum of self reflection
>memes made by neckbeards
>U mad? Le trollface.jpg
Sad.

>>
HEINEKEN?? FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>80613540
bitch be cool
>>
You are excrement. You can become gold.
>>
>>80614038

I think they're almost as succinct and have as much meaning. Especially;

>Deserve's got nothing to do with it

It's something that comes up in my real life occasionally.
>>
>I wrote them down in my diary, so that I wouldn't have to remember them!

The astounding stark logic of that sentence has always stuck with me.
>>
>>80613431
>Masturbation is sex with the only person I actually like.
>Woody Allen in Annie Hall
>>
>>80614191
Fuck yeah. This movie was deep.
>>
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

-Under Siege 2
>>
>"Is it so terribly inconceivable to comprehend God with one's senses? Why does he hide in a cloud of half-promises and unseen miracles? How can we believe in the faithful when we lack faith? What will happen to us who want to believe, but can not? What about those who neither want to nor can believe? Why can't I kill God in me? Why does He live on in me in a humiliating way - despite my wanting to evict Him from my heart? Why is He, despite all, a mocking reality I can't be rid of?"

The Seventh Seal.
>>
I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT
>>
>>80613431
>You're fired
>>
>>80615304
>No, I quit!
>>
>>80613431
>"Make Donald Drumpf Again!"
John Oliver.
>>
File: big boy gainz.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
big boy gainz.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>80613619

>Too much pathetic Christian slave morality for my liking.

Someone sure is precocious.
>>
File: e0c.gif (676KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
e0c.gif
676KB, 175x200px
>>80615251
>>
>>80613431
https://youtu.be/EET138PjQnc?t=90
>>
>Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
"I'll try spinning, that's a neat trick!"
>>
>>80616711
I love lord of the rings
>>
File: bullseye.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullseye.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
I missed... I never miss.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.