[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ideas for movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

My idea is about a guy who starts to date a very attractive girl but in the end he finds out that she is actually a guy and all her friends are guys.

This causes him to go through a psychological meltdown.

Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn
>>
>>80613422
about A guy who slowly goes nuts and kills everyone cuz his own insecuryties
>>
>>80613497
I'm pretty sure that's been done before anon
>>
>>80613422
It should be when a guy is suddenly attracted to an androgynous guy in suit and begins to accept his homosexuality, comes out to everyone, and finally meets the guy again and finds out that she is a girl
>>
A Super Mario movie

Mario and Luigi (John C. Reily and Will Ferrell) are a couple of low time plumbers with an iq of 48, Mario has a girlfriend, Peach (who is actually a hooker and a drunk played by Kathryn Hahn).

One day Mario and Luigi won 100 million from the lottery, so Peach, being the whore that she is, decided to tell her pimp, Bowser (Craig Robinson) and they hatch a plan to leech it off the two plumbers. by pretending that Peach is kidnapped by Bowser

Meanwhile Mario and Luigi's cousins, Wario (Danny Mcbride) and Waluigi (James franco) hears about their winnings and plan to take it all for themselves, Wario gets himself some mushrooms from his local dealer, 'Toad' (Adam Scott) and laces their spaghetti with the mushrooms, They all start to trip where all they could see in Mario Land where everything is cgi, Mario and Luigi panics and tries to save Peach from Bowser, stopping the whole Drug Cartel and Bowser's child slavery ring in the process

Seth Rogen plays a DEA agent

Directed by Judd Apatow
>>
>>80613422
My idea
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80249900
>>
>>80613552
No i kinda want a arty film with great deep shots
>But humor in it jokes and stuff
>It wil be alot of action and the action is so heavy it wil be banned in countrys
>Something like john wick with all that suit but more.gory and heavy
>>
>>80614435
And it should also feature a track by Huey Louis and the News
>>
File: Rampage_-_English_f.jpg (140KB, 850x571px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage_-_English_f.jpg
140KB, 850x571px
>>80614435
But Uwe Boll already made a movie of this idea
>>
>>80613422
refn wouldn't do that sort of faggy trash
>>
>>80614714
Gahahha yeah like american psycho but the dude is insecure and kills shit ton of people with sick ass guns with 80s soundtrack on back ground
>but it must be realy gory like it wil shock you
>>
>>80614891
Again: Uwe Boll's Rampage is the movie you are looking to watch
>>
>>80614932
Thanx anon dos it feature 80s soundtrack
>>
>>80614864
seriously. what a dull idea.
>>
>>80614932

PAINTBALL, BRO! PAINTBALL!
>>
>>80613422

A Woody Allen Film.

Woody Allen is a Jewish con artist and failed actor in 1930's Germany.

He answers an advertisement to audition for a very secretive, important role that cannot be publicized.

He wakes up to the smiling face of Menglele. He has been given extensive plastic surgery to resemble Adolf Hitler.

After the war he must flee to South America while pursued by Jewish Nazi Hunters and trying to keep the truth from his girlfriend Eva Braun that he is not actually the real Hitler.

It could also star Larry David.
>>
>>80614932
The second movie is over the top propaganda. He literally looks into the camera and calls for gun control and bitches about healthcare and the environment.
>>
>>80613937
As much as I hate stoner comedies, would watch
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.