[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go watch a for 2nd time after a week at a different theater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 5pAGnkFYSsFJ99ZxDIYnhQbQFXs.jpg (772KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
5pAGnkFYSsFJ99ZxDIYnhQbQFXs.jpg
772KB, 3840x2160px
>Go watch a for 2nd time after a week at a different theater
>normies still laugh at the truck bash scene
>normies still laugh at Laura's eulogy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80611253

this pic is not in the flick. what a fake news. sad!
>>
only normies go to theaters, fuck face
>>
The truck scene is funny. Deal with it.
>>
>>80611600
What truck scene?
>>
>>80611660

After professor x dies and they bury him Logan is scene hitting his truck with the shovel. Apparently thats not supposed to be funny. And tv's autism gets triggered when normies laugh at it.
>>
>>80611724
To be fair it's the emotional climax of the movie and he literally breaks down crying in the middle of the road.
>>
>>80611783

And before that he just goes apeshit on a truck with a shovel when he gets annoyed that it won't start
>>
>>80611724
Seems kind of cruel to laugh at it. I thought it was a deeply emotional scene.
>>
File: IMG_0989.jpg (11KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
11KB, 160x160px
>>80611552
this Tbh
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
> it's logan dies scene
>70% of audience pulls out their phones
>>
>>80611724
The point of the scene is that you laugh at first, because he's having a bad day and then it gets a little bit worse and start hitting it, but then he just keeps going and it's no longer funny because you now clearly understand he is tearing himself up inside with the sadness of losing Charles, and now your smile is gone as you watch him fall apart.

If you're laughing through the whole scene your brain can't recognize or comprehend emotion well and basically you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>80611253
When I went, about 25% laughed at the truck scene.

0% laughed at the eulogy. I don't even see why anyone would.

>>80611552
Even if I went with a girl? :^)
>>
you're not meant to laugh at the scene, but it was shot in a way that elicits laughter. think that was intentional on Mangold's part, to make people think.
>>
>>80611818
Sure but it's not like it came out of nowhere. They were stranded in the middle of bum fuck nowhere and after burying his long time mentor and friend he just wanted to move on and the truck suddenly wouldn't start. The movie is a constant stream of shit going bad for Logan and he just couldn't keep himself composed anymore.

>YFW the scene is about Logan just wanting to move on and stop caring about the people he's lost but he can't.
>>
>>80611253
My take on it is basically the movie is so fucked up and dark, that the audience is basically left to wonder how this could get any worse, and is laughing because of how shitty his day/week has been.

That's why I laughed, and then shortly after I was about ready to cry over how sad and dysfunctional Laura and Logan's relationship was. He then proceeds to die on top of it, and fuck that movie made me feel.
>>
>>80611825
It is a bit cruel, but no more cruel that laughing at some asshat who's broken down on the side of the road beating the shit out of his welfare-mobile.
>>
>>80611552
Sacrificing the objectively best movie viewing experience because you are an autistic faggot. Fucking plebs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.