[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HI WOOWIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 324.png (221KB, 368x379px) Image search: [Google]
324.png
221KB, 368x379px
HI WOOWIE
>>
Louis, I'm cia
>>
ETSUBATSU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WOOWIE

FIGHT ME
>>
>>80610752

>ETSUBATSU

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?
>>
can doctors tell if your offspring is going to be autistic in time for abortion?
>>
is this the /etsubatsu/ general?
>>
>>80610752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZbRwrrThvE
>>
>"Heh...damn...I gues I'll have to use...that."
>*unsheathes katana*
>"Don't blink, this will be over soon."
>"AUTISM STYLE TECHNIQUE NUMBER 5"
>"ETSU. BATSU."

what did he mean by this?
>>
OH MAH GAWD
>>
>>80610752
>HOI...ETSUBATSU
Was it autism?
>>
>>80610894
Depends on the condition but sometimes. It should be mandatory.
>>
>>80610752
is etsubatsu better than woowie?
we never settled this.
>>
>>80610894
No. It's a social disorder. It's only identifiable when the child is like 3 or so.
>>
>>80614375
what's it like being so wrong?
>>
File: p02cgcjl[1].jpg (173KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
p02cgcjl[1].jpg
173KB, 1919x1080px
>the tension whenever he was with this big idiot
thought he would snap at any moment
>>
File: louis-theroux.jpg (22KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
louis-theroux.jpg
22KB, 400x308px
>So you started a thread making fun of a child with autism? Why is that?
>>
>>80614647
Because it's funny and allows me to connect with the strangers I consider to be my friends.
>>
File: _1488890_louis300.jpg (7KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
_1488890_louis300.jpg
7KB, 300x180px
>>80614675
>You consider these strangers to be your friends? Because to me that seems quite unusual
>>
>>80614740
This is a C O M M U N I T Y Louis, don't get you get it? This is where the children of the lost are gathered. We have a sense of friendship and common interests among the displaced, this is our home.

By the way Louis are you a jew?
>>
>>80614866

>This is a C O M M U N I T Y Louis, don't get you get it? This is where the children of the lost are gathered. We have a sense of friendship and common interests among the displaced, this is our home.

yikes corny as shit

id rather chill with these actual autistic people than you desu
>>
>>80614922
>yikes
>chill
>t b h

No one forces you to stay, reddit. Quite the opposite in fact.
>>
>>80615007

lol if anyone is new here
>This is where the children of the lost are gathered.
it's you
>>
>>80615065
Not that person, reddit. You should know that. Proper extensions label posts from new IPs. That was my first post on this thread, reddit.
>>
>>80614404
Prove to me how I'm wrong
>>
>>80614647
>It's no worse than what you do, Louis.
>>
>>80615157

>implying that i am expected to check this every single time i post

you're as autist as he is. i bet you unironically support MGTOW.
>>
>Misete..waga no hissatsu wo!
>UOOO...!
>ETSUBATSU!
>WOOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>80614375
I remember reading somewhere that they can now detect autism in children at a very early age.
Or perhaps it said that they were developing a technique for it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.