[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lena Dunham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: lena dunham dance.gif (2MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
lena dunham dance.gif
2MB, 245x220px
What's next for her career now that Girls is almost done?
afaik there hasn't been any news lately on that alleged "60s feminism" project at HBO she was attached to...
Will she go back to directing films?
Tiny Furniture IS in the Criterion Collection, after all, and is what got Girls on the air in the first place (along with (((connections))), etc.)
She hasn't had a starring role in anything she didn't direct, only some cameos in "indie" films like Swanberg's Happy Christmas, Judd Apatow's This is 40 and Ti West's The Innkeepers.
Do you think her career is basically over?
Most people hate her now and she alienates too many factions of the left.
>>
Haven't her masters invested a lot into her? Would they really just end her career? Maybe she'll become an artist like her father
>>
>>80608747
She's got absolutely nothing lined up, though (except for that '60s miniseries which may or may not happen) and nobody likes her.
For conversatives, she's too degenerate.
For limousine liberals, she's too unfunny.
For SJWs she isn't "intersectional" enough.
Wouldn't be surprised if Tiny Furniture is among Criterion's worst selling releases of all time.
>>
>>80608658
It's too bad that her career might already be over. She's extremely talented. I don't care for the type of person that she is but I really enjoyed the first few seasons of girls. I'd like to see her keep pushing herself and improve her directing and writing but I don't see it happening.
>>
File: hannah kino2.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
hannah kino2.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
less talky more webms
>>
>>80610286
;)
>>
>>80610231
Everything you liked about Girls came from Jenni Konner.
Watch Tiny Furniture. She has no talent.
>>
>>80610415
I remember a huge chunk of the episodes having it credit lena dunham with writing and directing it. Never looked farther than that but just checked out Jenni and it turns out she's the show runner, had no idea. Thanks for the recommendation on her.
>>
File: 1460602084862.jpg (27KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
1460602084862.jpg
27KB, 640x795px
>>80610286
>>
>>80608658
I legit thought that was a dude in the thumbnail because of the arm thickness
>>
>>80610517
Not really giving a recommendation, I don't know anything about whatever else she's done in her career--just pointing out that Lena is not the sole "auteur" of Girls
>>
>>80610286
Like I understand wanting to feel "confident" and "empowered" or whatever but why put yourself out like that, man or woman.
>>
>>80610601
because feminism is a mental illness that induces sociopathy in all those who take the pink pill
>>
>>80608658
I hope she didn't put any pebbles into that kid
>>
File: girls.webm (759KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
girls.webm
759KB, 1280x720px
http://webm.land/media/P0kZ.webm

this is probably the only time this season i legit laughed but i'm sure judd apatow wrote it
>>
>>80610383
>>
>>80610601
part of the agenda is to normalize bodies like hers, for better or worse
>>
>>80611013
Would you a skinny Lena?
http://s1.r29static.com//bin/entry/912/x/1763062/image.png
>>
File: eyes.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>80611402
oh god her face is even worse somehow
>>
>>80611492
yo wtf, that's not real, is it?
>>
File: damn hannah youre so hot.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
damn hannah youre so hot.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>80611058
i don't think that's it
she's using her body as a punch line

you're supposed to watch her and say, 'haha it's so funny how shameless she is, she doesn't care what anyone thinks about her body and yet she cares a lot about what people think of her'

it's been a really hypocritical point of the show
>>
File: lena dunham hunchback.jpg (45KB, 379x389px) Image search: [Google]
lena dunham hunchback.jpg
45KB, 379x389px
so fuBBing hawt my niBBa
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.