[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did He mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: goys teeth.png (690KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
goys teeth.png
690KB, 1024x576px
What did He mean by this?
>>
Is it... relevant?
>>
that movie was unironically kino
>>
>>80607057
>that movie was shit

ftfy
>>
>>80607091
t. goy
>>
>>80607091

Get a load of this fucking pleb
>>
Just look at the parking lot.
>>
>>80607180
dude accept da mystery lmao
>>
>>80606930
Is it... reciprocal?
>>
>>80607127

You don't have to be Jewish to enjoy it, since it shows religion as a fraud.
>>
>>80606891
It's arrogant to seek out meaning in life, through the presumption of assuming you owed an understanding God's intent for you.
>>
>>80607321
I thought that's the opposite.

The protagonist had engravings or whatever on his chestbone
>>
>>80606891
Think about all the plaque that would develop in those. That shit would be so hard to brush out.
150% chance of cavities.
>>
>>80607321
>There's no such thing as secular Jews
>>
>>80607091
>>80607232
Please, accept the mistery
>>
>>80606891
the jew could have cleared it all up my just asking the goy
>>
>what happened to the goy?
> the goy? who cares?
>>
>>80607321
It doesn't.

It shows the universe as something that can't be understood, either logically or spiritually.

Spirituality, in this case Judaism, does help you live through the absurdity of the universe though, and become A Serious Man.

Have you even watched the film?
>>
>>80606891

>watched the movie with two girls
>they literally didn't understand it

is this /movies women will never understand/ core?
>>
>>80609382
Watched it with my Jewish ex-gf, she loved it.

Just get smarter people to watch it with desu.
>>
>>80609382
Yes. There's a good reason women can't be rabbanim.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.