[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a funny actor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: robin-williams.jpg (215KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
robin-williams.jpg
215KB, 2000x2000px
I can't wait to see his next role.
>>
>>80605268
ha ha ha, it's so funny he died!
>>
>>80605290
Wait what?
>>
>>80605304
He killed himself.
>>
Poor guy. He made billions of people happy, and he couldn't deal with the things that made him unhappy. Then he goes and develops a disease that would basically turn him into a slobbering oyster in a few years.
Man. Life sucks.
>>
>>80605420
>Then he goes and develops a disease
He was a scientist?
>>
>>80605483
Don't be daft. You know what I meant. He had the thing living in him all these years and it finally emerged.
>>
I still remember where I was, down to the street, when I heard he'd died on the radio. My nephew was in the car and he didn't really understand who he was. But to me, he meant everything. He entertained me at every step of my life, from the kid's movies to the dramas to the adult standup. It bugged the back of my mind for months afterwards, I just couldn't grasp how we could live in a world where Robin Williams would actually decide to kill himself. I finally broke down and cried like a bitch, and I realized I'd cried more for him than I did for my own father. To be fair, I'd only known my father for about two years, he'd left before I was born, but I didn't hate him for it. And the only reason we reunited was because he'd been diagnosed with cancer. I watched him die, and I did cry a bit, but there wasn't enough of a connection between us. Robin Williams felt like more of a father figure to me than my own father. inb4 I'm the Cable Guy.

I'm not going to berate OP, because this is 4chan and these threads are expected of us. But it feels unnecessary to poke fun at his death, because the real joke is how our society still isn't at the point where understanding his condition could have prevented it, and millions of others. In a way these threads are testament to that. I don't think we'll ever understand it.
>>
>>80605268
All his movies were garbage. Sorry.
>>
>>80605268
He was going to star in a david carradine biopic.
>>
>>80606339
One hour photo might change your mind, since you don't like happiness apparently
>>
>>80605268

stay classy.
>>
Holy shit, why?
>>
File: Robbie-Williams-010.jpg (168KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Robbie-Williams-010.jpg
168KB, 1600x1200px
>>80605268
Great Singer. True British legend.
>>
>>80605268
If you make another one of these threads your mom will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>80605585
Talent?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.