[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Magneto was right all along: The Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_hju2FFXI.jpg (450KB, 1200x1773px) Image search: [Google]
4L_hju2FFXI.jpg
450KB, 1200x1773px
>Magneto was right all along: The Movie
>>
magneto has always been right. Didn't you watch first class?
>>
>Senator Kelly was right all along: The movie

Mutants are a danger to the world and had to be controlled
>>
>Days of Future Past is on FX right now
>X-Men III is on SyFy right now

pure xmen comfiness tonight
>>
>>80600745

>Magneto was ever wrong

At no point did the humans ever seem like they were going to play nice with the mutants.
>>
>>80601013
I like how accurately that shows the quality of both channels
>>
Remember when Magneto destroyed half of the world with some sort of magnetic storm shit and Xavier let him go

he was a good friend
>>
>Xavier's mind is classified as a weapon of mass destruction
>Government and various agencies are secretly aware of Xavier's hiding place, and know about the seizures
>Nobody forks over the incredibly small amount of cash needed to keep him medicated

Dumb part of the movie. If they aren't charging out there to imprison or execute him, why not help keep him under control?

Also, they had some pretty impressive fucking robots back in the 60s, did development on those stop when magneto controlled their computers with steel rebar? Otherwise, I can't see why any company would bother following through with more mutant shit. Clearly by 2030, and even 70 years before that, we didn't need mutant powers to fight.
>>
>>80602059
They never funded the Sentinel program because Mystique spared Nixon's life. Clearly the dislike of mutants didn't stop because they had Rice wipe them out eventually but back in the 70s they decided Sentinels weren't a priority after all
>>
>>80600745
>be mutie
>accidentally kill everyone in town from sneezing since that activates your space portal powers
>>
>>80602059
I assumed they faked Charles' death after he had the episode that killed the Xmen. Thats why they were hiding out in that abondoned building
>>
>>80602649
>mutes have space portal powers

what powers do deaf and blind have?
>>
It has always been a general consensus that Magneto is right. His methods are just extreme which puts a lot of people off.
>>
File: 1464102341384.jpg (144KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464102341384.jpg
144KB, 682x600px
>Magneto was right
>Forgets that there are about 1000 regular humans to 1 mutant
>Mutants get hunted down and exterminated
>Magneto couldn't foresee basic mathematics
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.