[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is fucking kino seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

This is fucking kino seriously
>>
explain
>>
>>80600295
>The Red Pill chronicles filmmaker Cassie Jaye's journey following the mysterious and polarizing Men's Rights Movement. The Red Pill explores today's gender war and asks the question "what is the future of gender equality?
>>
>>80600295
>>80600379

Trailer:
http://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi740079129?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_1
>>
>>80600379
I went in thinking it would be shit but it is great
>>
I'm not a redpill faggot or any of that cringey shit, but I have to ask: How on earth are men and women equal?

Women do hardly any manual labor, they hardly go into the sciences, maths, or anything such as that. They're physically weaker, shorter, and there are more high IQ men than women (along with more low IQ men, as women tend to just be "average"), and despite them going into the humanities and arts in droves there are far more accomplished male filmmakers, painters, musicians, and other such artists, even in the present, and not looking back to eras where women had less freedom.

In short: What the fuck was their problem?
>>
>>80600265
I hate women but this probably sucks.

A lot of men that can't get laid complaining about feminism, when the real fault is in their genes and looks. Feminism is just a smoke screen.
>>
File: 69.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>80600623
>>
>>80600265
It's closer to a longer youtube video really.
Film student tier editing and framing/composition. For something to be "kino" the visual medium has to be fully utilized, not just the narrative.

kino status denied
>>
>>80600705
the basic gestalt of the film is:
>Feminist filmmaker plans documentary exposing the Men's rights movement as loser dweebs who can't get laid
>Makes the fundamental mistake of actually listening to what they have to say
>Realises feminism is cancer and joins the MRAS

it's not really anything to do with not getting laid . After all, PUAs and their ilk are part of the mgtow/redpill sphere, too.
>>
>>80600859
>PUAs
>getting laid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>80600917
of course, they do all the time. It's the whole point. That the women they score with are all braindead 5/10s is neither here nor there (ok, it's there). Just buy their book and you can also learn to lower your standards until you'll accept fat chicks.
>>
File: 1396814250088.jpg (103KB, 607x630px) Image search: [Google]
1396814250088.jpg
103KB, 607x630px
>>80600917
>fell for the PUA meme
>made an idiot out of myself on numerous occasions

i bought a fucking pimp hat and skiing goggles because of these cunts
>>
>>80600265
Looks interesting. Did you feel it was pro anything?

>>80600623
Men do more of the bad shit too. What's their problem?

>even in the present, and not looking back to eras where women had less freedom.

There is still less culture for women doing any of that stuff. Being born female still makes it less likely for you to get into those creative fields. I'm not saying females are equal or better (they could be worse, I don't know) but we dont live in a world where you're not following some gender path. Not that I think that has to be bad.
>>
>>80600623
>not every seed will make it, but all of them deserve the chance to grow
It's equal opportunity. I can 100% guarantee you that some women are going to better this world, they're few, they're smarter, stronger and far more resilient than an internet parasite. They deserve all the education they can get, they deserve to be equal, they're honorary men.

That being said, women suffrage was a mistake. Let's not begin with the sexual revolution either.
>>
>>80601196
>they deserve to be equal
You can't grant equality. Even the most intelligent or physically capable woman wouldn't be able to compete with a man of the same caliber.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.