[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: misunderstood tardkino.jpg (23KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
misunderstood tardkino.jpg
23KB, 236x300px
What went wrong?
>>
Blackface was completely fine, but using the word 'retard' crosses the line apparently.
>>
If this film came out today. There would be outrage.
>>
>>80600041
It was obvious oscar bait and nobody was buying it. Besides, everyone was waiting on Scorcher VI: Global Meltdown. Not this train wreck.
>>
>>80600215
There was outrage when it came out, idiot.
>>
>>80600366
What's worse though? The outrage, or the fact that today something like this wouldn't even be greenlit from the get go.
>>
>>80600436
> the fact that today something like this wouldn't even be greenlit from the get go.
Do you have anything to back that claim up?
>>
>>80600041
he went full retard
>>
>>80600318
kek
This post looks so real
>>
>>80600436
False, hollywood only cares about money and nepotism, if ben still wanted to make a sequel that was even more offensive it would be greenlit no questions asked. Hell it would probably be even more successful than the original and the original made more than double the budget on box office sales alone.
>>
>>80600041
They didn't cast a POC to play him.
>>
Y-Y-Y-YOU
>>
>>80600519
Name 1(one) comedy from the last 5 years that was as funny as this movie that doesn't tiptoe around offensive themes or push some shitty agenda.
>>
>>80600723
Seven Psychopaths
>>
It was shameless Oscarbait with horrible casting by Ben Stiller, he was obviously over-acting his role.
>>
>>80600041
It did well in the asian market
>>
>>80600880
>Ben Stiller
Who? This was Tugg Speedman
>>
>>80600569

Took too long for this to be posted.
>>
>>80600723
the lobster
>>
>>80600041
never go full whitey
>>
>>80600846
>Seven Psychopaths
Regrettably I actually haven't seen that, however, how offensive does it really get. Are retards mocked, does a character pretend to be a "disenfranchised" race, is a gay man mocked and propositioned with sex?

Judging from the trailer alone, I'd say this movie falls well within "tumblr's seal of political correctness."
>>
>>80600970
I was tempted to do it myself, but I thought it'd be too obvious.
>>
>>80600652
Simple Jack fucking bombed at the box office. I doubt they'll make a sequel.
>>
>>80600215
Things were different back then
>>
>>80600846
>>80600975
Neither of these are offensive.
>>
why do so many comedies have a great first half and then a boring second half where they have to advance the plot?
>>
Will /tv/ ever shut up about this film?
>>
>>80600723
movie 43 :^)
>>
>>80600723
What We Do In The Shadows
>>
>>80601138
Shit
>>80601177
not offensive enough, not even close c'mon.
>>
>>80601017
It mostly just has slurs and such. Calling people fag, mongoloid, cunt, nigger, etc. Plus lots of joking about killing women.

Still, even if it's not the most offensive thing ever it's absolutely hilarious.
>>
Does he fug the horse?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (37KB, 780x470px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37KB, 780x470px
Who's still drinking booty sweat here?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.