[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>42 years old >not married >no kids Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: leo.jpg (94KB, 841x646px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
94KB, 841x646px
>42 years old
>not married
>no kids
Why?
>>
Too intelligent.
>>
Too busy banging super models.
>>
Because he's rich, famous, and can fuck whomever he wants. Otherwise you'll end up like Brendan Fraser.
>>
Because he's an ugly motherfucker.
>>
>>80599835
Why does it matter? Not enough married celebrities with kids in the world or something?
>>
>>80599835
Maybe he shoots blanks.
>>
he wants to able to enjoy his life, money, and fame
>>
>>80599835
>Why?

He learns from the mistakes of others.

Try it some time.
>>
Maybe he knows he would be a shitty father. My dad was raised pretty traditionally on a farm in the 60s, but he still ended up awful when it came to raising his own kid.
>>
That hairline is in trouble.
>>80600061
Does he really? Did he have mumps?
>>
>>80599835
>not married
See: Brendan Fraser
>>
>>80599835
Because he's not going to be cucked by societal expectations.

He has a quarter of a billion, fucks models all day long and can do what he wants. Why would he want a wife fucking that up?

I'm sure he'll do a Ronaldo and have a surrogate born child down the line when he feels the need to conserve his genetic legacy but no way he takes a useless wife that comes with the potential for a costly divorce.

Absolute insanity.
>>
File: 1489882998250.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489882998250.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>80600779
>My dad was raised pretty traditionally on a farm in the 60s, but he still ended up awful when it came to raising his own kid.

Same

Wtf
>>
>>80599835
>his voice sounds really annoying. its too high pitched for someone of his age lol
>>
>>80599835
I wish that was me.
>>
>>80599835
100% closet homo
>>
File: ss (2017-03-18 at 08.31.24).png (56KB, 653x360px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-18 at 08.31.24).png
56KB, 653x360px
Pic related, he would be signing away every penny of this to his wife after she divorces him.
>>
>2017
>Wanting kids
Kids are for third-worlders.
>>
>>80599835
Because like a true scholar and gentelemn he prefers the cunny
>>
>>80601316
what a creep
>>
you literally have to be crazy/deluded to be married with the status and money he has. I'm not saying all marriages will end badly or in divorce, but the risk for him is just too high.
>>
>>80601316
What did he say to her?
>>
>>80599835
He's sterile....poor guy :(
>>
>>80599835
because he's smart and can bang literally everyone he wants, why waste your time on shit like marriage and kids?!
>>
>>80601316
kek what am I looking at here?
>>
>>80601391
"Call the cops, there's a grown man talking to a little girl. FUCKING PEDO!!!!!!!!!!!1"
>>
>>80601545
What makes you say he's sterile?
>>80601740
Our society is fucked m8. Talking to a child makes you a predator now.
>>
>>80600954
Or he could pick up an Asian bartender girl who would never divorce him because she knew he is the best she can get, like Nicholas Cage did.
>>
>>80599835
Maybe he is smart enough to not be justed.
>bradd pitt
>george clooney
>johny deep
>emmy rossum

its endless list.
>>
>>80599835
gold digging whores are camped out.
>>
>>80602116
You realize Nick cage and his wife have been separated for like 2 years now right?

You take even the poorest, most humble girl and throw her into a millionaires life of luxury and there's a 99% chance it ruins her.

She has access to his many millions of dollars and that's all she cares about. Cage can't divorce her or she'll take his money permanently.
>>
Have none of you heard of a prenuptial agreement?
>>
Loves to fuck around too much.
>>
>>80601740
What business do you have talking to little girls anyway unless they are your daughters?
>>
>>80602680
>thinking a prenup holds up in court in the year of our Lord two thousand and seventeen
>"I was under duress when I signed it! He forced me to!"
And there it goes.
>>
>>80602764
Wow. People like you are the reason for this:

>>80601883
>Talking to a child makes you a predator now.

Fuck you
>>
>>80599835
He is secretly gay and partners with Tobey Maguire. He pays supermodels to party with him because he needs a straight image in order to be a leading Oscar winner type.
>>
>>80602680
Prenups can be thrown out for litterally any reason
Oh you didn't have proper legal council prior to signing? Thrown out.
You say it wasn't a fair agreement? Thrown out.
It wasn't printed on a proper letter head? Thrown out.
He didn't disclose an asset on it? Thrown out.
>>
Men don't have a biological clock so why rush? He can be fucking 20 year olds when he's 80 and so what if they try to Jew him in divorce court? Just drop dead and leave everything to the kids who didn't take the bitch's side.
>>
>>80600779
Well you are on 4Chan so thats nothing new
>>
>>80601316
someone post the 4chan frontpage on that phone
>>
>>80599835
;Like Wentworth, he's obviously in the closet.
>>
>>80600954
You know, for as much as Hollywood likes to dig their fingers into laws, they don't seem to care much about divorce and alimony and all that shit. Almost like there's a group on the receiving end that doesn't allow them to get involved...
>>
>>80599835
Ultimate red pill

Marriage is for retards who want to lose everything teyve worked for
>>
>>80603266
They day a woman gets fucked over in divorce is when Hollywood will start whining.

I was surprised there was no fuss when Kaley Cuoco got cucked by her toy boy low earning ex. I guess there's really not that many women who earn more than their partners in Hollywood since women generally only date up so maybe they'll just sit on it even then.
>>
He's probably red pilled as fuck about women and would dwarf eggman with his theories.

No way a man who cucked 100s of guys is dumb enough to get married.
>>
>>80602680
>Have none of you heard of a prenuptial agreement?

Have you never heard of prenups being thrown out on a whim?

Read this and educate yourself: realworlddivorce DOT com

DiCaprio would have to be lava bathing INSANE to get married.
>>
>>80604081
>No way a man who cucked 100s of guys is dumb enough to get married.

This is a fair point. Imagine the amount of women married, engaged or just in a relationship that he has fucked just because they had a chance to fuck Leo?

How could you ever trust women to be faithful to you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

I to did not believe in god.

one day it will hit You!.
>>
>>80604589
whoops wrong thread sorry guys
>>
Every thread is right when it comes to Conquiring!

Stop being a buzzkill.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.