[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: -.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>
Why did you just post a random still from Shrek and nothing else? And why his outhouse? I don't get it.
>>
SOME
>>
>>80590437

It's a cool place, and they say it gets colder
>>
>>80590437
You're supposed to imagine the muffled noise of Fiona going *BRRRRRRAAAAPPPP*
>>
>>80590370
How do you make an OP without text?
>>
BODY
>>
>>80590499

heeellloooooooooooooo redd*t
>>
9gag called, they want their meme back.
>>
SOME
>>
Serious question: Why is this even a meme? I never bothered clicking these threads, so I really have no idea. When I rewatched the movie a few months ago I found nothing meme worthy about this scene.
>>
>>80590793
Just /v/ermin being /v/ermin
>>
>>80590601
I've always wanted to ask but never have for fear of bullies.
>>
>>80590793
I don't know either. This place is really going down the shitter.
>>
>>80590793
It's just a funny and memorable way for the movie to open. A giant green ogre who just took a mean shit steps out of his outhouse with Smash Mouth blaring.
>>
>>80590793

He was reading a fairytale on the bog for toilet paper. Isn't that why he rips the page out?
>>
>>80591116
Yes.
>>
>>80590370
>>>/wsg/1596680
>>
Smash Mouth was at my school a few years ago. Some dude wore a Shrek mask and kept yelling to play the song from Shrek. The lead singer flipped him off.
>>
File: 1399064899340.jpg (76KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1399064899340.jpg
76KB, 640x960px
>>80591485
>>
>>80593542
Yeah I can see that happening
https://youtu.be/Rivc8SFhR0k
>>
SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE
>>
Is it bad that I loved this song when I was 8 years old and Shrek was out?

I still do
>>
>>80593855
Worse quality but closer to the stage
https://youtu.be/8YJfXdSR85o
>>
>>80593542
>be a one hit wonder
>get mad when people want to hear your one hit

I don't understand why artists get butthurt over things like this. If you don't want to perform your old hits then why go around performing under the name everybody knows for the old hits?
>>
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.