[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Holodeck create fifteen Diana Trois all in varying lingerie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: BarclayHolodeck.jpg (76KB, 340x260px) Image search: [Google]
BarclayHolodeck.jpg
76KB, 340x260px
>Holodeck create fifteen Diana Trois all in varying lingerie
>Holodeck replicate the playboy mansion placing each Troi in various rooms in various poses
>remove safety protocols
>>
>Holodeck create a holodeck with my holo version in it banging my waifus
>Engage cuck protocol
>>
>Holodeck, create a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me asking to make a smaller, replicated Holodeck, complete with a smaller version of me getting fucked by a futanari.
>>
I wonder how many future humans dont care about exploration or science and just spend all day sinning in holodecks?
>>
>>80588326
Most of them. Basic income is basically so you get all these people out of the way and not rioting so the few actually motivated people by a quest for knowledge can get to work. Most people would just spend their days consuming entertainment and seeking pleasure if they could.
>>
>computer, recreate all the users of /tv/ from 18 March 2017. Place them on a conveyor belt being fed into a woodchipper. Remove my pants
>>
>>80588742
>tfw the Holodeck is Roko's Basilisk
>>
>>80588742
>Holodeck belay that
>Holodeck create a 10:1 scale replication of Dianas vagina in a perpetual state of orgasm
>Remove safety protocols
>>
>>80588149
Do holodecks keep records of what you've simulated?

Basically, would the captain find out or do they have an incognito mode?
>>
File: Eww. Nasty.jpg (479KB, 896x1380px)
Eww. Nasty.jpg
479KB, 896x1380px
>>80588149
Sagging, leathery skin... bitchy, entitled attitude... all kinds of weird odors...

UGH! JUST SHTAP IT ALREADY.
>>
>computer, initiate terrible trek thread
>error, program already running
>computer, ignore the other 3 shitty trek threads and create a new one

why u do this
>>
>Holodeck create a star trek thread without starting with the word "holodeck"
>>
>>80593341
>computer
>>
File: Paul_Stubbs.jpg (605KB, 963x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Stubbs.jpg
605KB, 963x1049px
>computer initiate star trek /tv/ thread creation program
>remove star trek from post
>disengage safety protocols
>>
>>80588454
Holodeck is the ideal invention to usher in this kind of future. Videogames are a good first step
>>
>Computer create a new Star Trek series that doesn't suck
>>
>>80593729
>>UNABLE TO COMPLY
>>
>Computer create a representation of this Holodeck
>Computer create a copy of me and place it inside this Holodeck within a Holodeck
>Have the copy of me repeat what I have just said
>Disengage safety protocols.
>>
>>80593813
>Rodenberry directive still in effect
>Berman protocol override has failed
>>
>computer
>create a steam room filled with naked angry klingon women
>add scent of trois wet vagina to atmosphere
>computer seal the steam room once I enter
>>
File: 1489869639314.jpg (67KB, 680x520px) Image search: [Google]
1489869639314.jpg
67KB, 680x520px
>Holodeck, replicate 21st century actress Kristen Stewart of the Twilight film franchise.
>Holodeck, replace Kristen Stewart's vagina with the fully functioning penis of an adult male horse.
>Holodeck, increase Kristen Stewart's arousal by a factor of 1000.
>Holodeck, alter Kristen Stewart's orbitofrontal cortex so as to produce total moral disinhibition.
>Disengage safety protocols.
>>
>computer recreate a scenario where Gul Dukat did something wrong
>cannot comply with requested parameters
>>
File: Stack-Overflow-Error.png (16KB, 200x143px) Image search: [Google]
Stack-Overflow-Error.png
16KB, 200x143px
>>80593919
>>
Computer create me a pan, nice, hot.
>>
>computer, recreate an exact simulation of the ship, including all personnel except Wesley Crusher
>replace all personnel in the simulation with african rape beasts. replace all penises with a fully function horse penis. Increase their testosterone by a factor of 10
>computer, transport Wesley Crusher from his bed in the real ship to his bed in the simulated ship.
>>
File: miniuet.jpg (8KB, 85x61px)
miniuet.jpg
8KB, 85x61px
>>80590606
Worf's babymama accessed his holoprograms when he wasn't even present.

Also, anyone with superior political/operational power can just stroll right in on your holodalliances. While you're in the moment. Pic related.

The Federation's holopolicy is the direct result of Apple providing total encryption access to the federal government. Personally, I would never trust a holodeck.
>>
>computer, recreate an exact simulation of the ship, including all personnel except for me
>replace all personnel in the simulation with loli versions
>>
>>80588325
This is the best post I've made in awhile, replying to it myself because it deserves it
>>
>>80594795
Kys
>>
Holodeck, remove safety protocols and divide by zero
>>
>>80594629
>computer
>deconstruct this faggot atom by atom and beam them into the nearby pulsar
>>
File: 1488482747463.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1488482747463.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>80588149
>Computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin
>>
>>80594963
meh
>>
>computer, create two people with an intellect to challenge Data's
>>
File: 6546524532.png (727KB, 466x694px) Image search: [Google]
6546524532.png
727KB, 466x694px
>murdock, tell me about your sexual organs
>>
Computer, generate 21st century south american simpsons memes.
>>
>>80588149
>like he would create a troi-hag much less 15
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.