[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Events after the Breaking bad series Finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What do you think happened after the finale? Some aspects are kinda open-end.

>Jesse probably drugged himself to death within a few weeks after being freed from 1 year of methslavery
>Skyler figured out the money Flynn gets from Gretchen and Elliot is actually from Walt but the greedy bitch doesn't say anything
>Flynn and Holly will probably grow up to be assholes because their family is fucked
>Huell starved to death in the savehouse after a few months because Hank never came back to get him
>Badger and Skinny Pete will either get their lives straight or just continue being losers
>Ted Beneke wants to kill himself but can't because he's a cripple.
>Marie never forgives Skyler and becomes a drunk, cynikal pain in everyones' ass
>Jane's dad goes to jail forever for killing 167 people
>Mike's granddaughter Kaylee never gets any money but is mostly fine otherwise
>Wendy continues giving windies until the meth kills her
>>
This

People act like the show has a happy ending because jesse gets freed but he's broke and probably has ptsd.
>>
>>80575699

It's ambiguousness allows people to write their own ending
>>
>>80575740
I mean it's the most likely scenario
>>
File: Breaking Bad Drama.jpg (776KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking Bad Drama.jpg
776KB, 2893x4092px
>>80575699

Who the fuck would consider the end to be happy? The whole point from the train robbery and onwards is just death, mysery and bitter revenge.
>>
>>80575601
>>Jane's dad goes to jail forever for killing 167 people
It's been a while since I've seen it, but didn't they mention that he shot himself?
>>
File: 1406737196423.jpg (211KB, 1000x628px) Image search: [Google]
1406737196423.jpg
211KB, 1000x628px
>>80576103

There is a quick mention in the news or newspaper that he attempted suicide.
>>
>>80575601
I wouldn't be so sure if flynn actually gets the money on his 18th birhtday. There is a good chance the cops figured out it's a scheme set up by walt.
>>
>>80575601
it isn't a happy ending. onlx walt's story comes to a full cycle ending which leaves all the people around him broken and in shatters

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
File: af5.png (469KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
af5.png
469KB, 600x757px
>It's a Walt desperately tries to deal with his bitch wife skyler episode
>>
>>80576378
It's a jesse gets beaten up episode
>>
>>80576409
>It's a the children are kept away from walt episode
>>
Why did Jessie kill that dog though? That's fucked up, even for a methhead
>>
>Jesse will live with crippling PTSD and most likely overdose on a drug as seen in previous seasons
>Skylar will live as a shell of a woman who will never escape being known for being married to Heisenberg
>Flynn will move states away to escape people knowing who he is and grow up well adjusted
>Holly will grow up to be a delinquent because of how Skylar is now and having no father figure
>>
>>80575601
>>Badger and Skinny Pete will either get their lives straight or just continue being losers
the only two things that could happen
I suppose your next prediction is that they'll either die, or not die
>>
>>80575601
walt used some sort of gimmick science to kill satan and break out of hell
>>
I remember reading somewhere from the creator that Jesse was mostly like you caught by the police when he was driving away.
>>
If I'm remembering correctly on the insider podcast for the last episode the writers talked about a scrapped after credits scene of Jesse getting off a bus in Alaska.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.