[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sam hyde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: s;kd;jf.png (933KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
s;kd;jf.png
933KB, 1600x900px
You all asked where he was. You were all wondering where he went. Well, here he is. "Red pilling" the masses, low and behold, Sam Hyde. Risen from the dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh5aTD5hikg
>>
>>80573168
>You all asked where he was.
Not really, no.
>>
File: mike laff1.jpg (37KB, 562x518px) Image search: [Google]
mike laff1.jpg
37KB, 562x518px
>>80573168
>World Peace cancelled after JUST 1 season
>>
>>80573707
Kikes couldn't handle the banter, and apparently you can't either. Cuck!
>>
>>80573168
>>
>>80573920
Lmao. Any other silly screenshots?
>>
We love you Sam.
>>
>>80573168

>poor beard
>need to use grasses
>gain fat easily
>that lack of charisma

oh poor, poor genetic inferior man

no really I feel sorry for him
>>
post nick kino:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWfUSazvCic
>>
>>80574195
Did he really get a free dinner from that restaurant
>>
>>80573168
>You all asked where he was.
No I didn't.

> You were all wondering where he went.
I most certainly was not.

>Well, here he is. "Red pilling" the masses, low and behold, Sam Hyde. Risen from the dead.
Get some rest Sam. You sound terrible.
>>
>>80573920
Sam should grow up. You can still like comedians despite their political views.
>>
>>80573168
he's somehow managed to get even more fat
impressive
>>
>>80574396

>I don't watch his videos I just like being a faggot
Not only do you not watch his videos but you also do exactly what Sam hyde describes in HW9.
>>
>>80574151

he is tall and strong and has high level charisma, what are you on about? You're just unhinged
>>
>>80574396
He reaaaaly isn't as into his political views as you think he is. I assure you. It seems like YOU are the one into politics. Let it go.
>>
these vids are comfy, id forgotten about that channel
>>
i kinda zoned out until he mentioned the term "legacy media"

is that motherfucker on some styxxers shit?
>>
Hydewars was good but now he's literally just saying the same thing a thousand different ways

we get it. creative careers are a bad idea.
>>
>>80574646
Naaah he means follow your dreams, if you really dedicated
>>
>>80574603
>>80574646
>10 years ago Sam pays someone to work on his final art project
>"This dumb bitch that I FUCKED was so dumb, "you're in art school, should you be doing your own thing" that's how I knew that I was doing the right thing
What did he mean by that
>>
I'm a neet who produces music and have had some positive reception to my music online but I have no direction for it and kind of just want to keep it a fun hobby, yet at the same time I want to be good at it.
As soon as I got positive reception to my stuff and had the thought "maybe I could actually do this seriously" it virtually killed all enjoyment I got from producing music and made me extremely anxious and self conscious about it. Guess I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>80574860
links to some tracks
>>
>>80574860
>>80574938
samefag. nobody wants to hear your shitty fruityloops tracks
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-18_09-57-40.png (23KB, 599x278px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-18_09-57-40.png
23KB, 599x278px
>>80574998
>>
>>80575020
>.png

good job editing out the (You) in MS paint buddy
>>
>>80575077
calm your autism buddy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.