[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: why_him.jpg (113KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
why_him.jpg
113KB, 509x755px
Movies the world could have done without

I just marathoned this, what a shitty movie.
>>
Does he actually have a heart of gold?

Does it turn out okay in the end?
>>
>>80571899
yes and yes.

The movie ends with a fist bump and a funny quip and all differences are resolved while the two couples dance at a prty at their parents' house where the guy flew himself and his girl on a chopper.
>>
How the fuck do you marathon a single flick? Literally makes zero sence
>>
>>80571874
Oh man... the cringe had all sorts of flavors.
>>
>>80572145
come back when you've marathoned the first ten minutes of a movie.
>>
>>80571874
how do you marathon a single movie ?
are you sure you know what that word means ?
>>
>>80572322
i marathoned ur mom
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
you just got fokken reektttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
End your existence my good sir!
>>
>>80572364
well meme'd
>>
>I marathoned a movie
This is the new pop bait
>>
>>80572322
I know it sounds impossible but people have done it. I haven't been able to, my legs get restless after about half an hour and I need to walk to the fridge for sustenance.
>>
>>80572388
mmmmm memes yes yes yes okay okay okay 100 100 100 100
i am the memes
lol
i ma the reddit
xDD
>>
>>80571874
I watches this a few nights ago and although it was formulaic it wasn't that bad. I am also not a big fan of Franco or the black guy from that comedy duo but I was pleasantly surprised by the latter.
>>
I watched this last night, it was awful... getting tired of franco doing his potty-mouth hyper-sexual man-child with a heart of gold shtick

But the whole thing was by the numbers anyway, in the credits it said it was produced by Ben Stiller and Jonah ''2 Subs'' Hill and they shat out a safe money maker with this flick

Cranston deserves better but I guess this was mercenary work for him
>>
>>80571874
anything with james franco or seth rogan
>>
>>80572410
>new
Go back to reddít, kiddo
>>
>>80572480
>I watches this a few nights ago and although it was formulaic it wasn't that bad.

c'mon man there is a whole 5 minute scene where key tries to teach Le Knocking Man how to poop in a toilet with a built in bidet.
>>
>>80571874
>marathoned
It's a single film. Is this a new meme for /tv/ users who can't sit through a single film?
>>
File: WHYHIM-actors.png (552KB, 626x618px) Image search: [Google]
WHYHIM-actors.png
552KB, 626x618px
>>80571874
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: 1469443592016.jpg (128KB, 761x757px) Image search: [Google]
1469443592016.jpg
128KB, 761x757px
>>80572693
>>80572410
>>80572322
>>80572145
>All these fucking newfags
Go back to rddit or /pol/. Both are the same anyway, now.

Fuck outta /tv/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.