[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7605.jpg (245KB, 856x1195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7605.jpg
245KB, 856x1195px
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>80567651
The Green Inferno
>>
It was okay I suppose
>>
>>80567651
A movie
>>
Weak ass movie.
>>
Welcome to the Jungle 2: Edgy Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>80567651
There is a title on the poster
>>
>>80567651
i heard it was just a worse cannibal holocaust is that accurate?
>>
>>80567766
Haven't seen Cannibal Holocaust but I believe so
>>
>>80567651
"Dude uncontacted Amazonian tribes and the mercenaries hired by farmers to drive them off their lands are just as bad as each other lmao"
>>
Teaches the viewers not to be activists because some crazed, by our standards, cannibals might eat them.
The coming of Europeans to America is the best thing that happened to that continent. The savages should be eradicated earlier.
>>
>>80567651
I felt bad for laughing at the first guy that got chopped up and eaten.
>>
>Green Inferno
>Go in expecting dude weed lmao
>Get The Legend of Libcucks: BTFO
>>
>>80568015
I loved how the witch doctor ate his eyes, tongue and heart, then became pained by it, as if consuming the evil of the invaders was a burden she placed on herself for the sake of her village
>>
>>80567948
Dude, weed made everyone stoned so we could escape lol
>>
>>80569761
Kek I'm going to watch this now.
>>
File: 1488248693733.gif (2MB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488248693733.gif
2MB, 252x200px
>>80567651
A meh movie about brezilian suburbs with a poster designed by a daltonistic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.